My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**

Go down 
+7
NapoliBanana
redneck-giant99
Cowdude179
AlnicZ27
xteenager
elepyro
bamb@m
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bamb@m
bamb@m

Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM** Empty
PostSubject: Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**   Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM** Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 10:55

So, who wants to join the illest crew around? geek

Some of you already know about us, and perhaps you have been looking for a good opportunity to join. Well, now's your chance, and with the restoration of the clan forums, we are now the oldest functioning and active clan on the front page of the ranking cheers

We currently have several slots available, and to ensure we get as high in the ranking as possible, I request that only those with a high level already (60+) OR a low level with dynamic IP request to join.

Keep in mind that I keep the clan full, so those available spots are currently occupied by "filler" brutes and requests, so it may not be possible to request to join directly at the clan. If that's the case, just pm me, and I will open a spot for your brute!

Check us out at http://mybrute.com/team/7238

Last edited by bamb@m on Mon 08 Mar 2010, 00:15; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**   Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM** Icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 08:33

Update: ok, we have 1 slot remaining to replace our only filler brute, and a maximum of 12 slots available if we were to have those in the clan with more than one brute give up their lower-level brute to make a spot for you Wink
Back to top Go down
elepyro
elepyro

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**   Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM** Icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 23:08

Throwing my "D"s up

Representing Laststanse of GPK haha

We all chill. That's how we do.

Tatted on my chest yes I'm a Zo
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/enstudmuffin
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**   Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM** Icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 23:49

hey hey, didn't know you had an account here. glad you can help promote the clan, too Cool

alright, I know some of you have heard good things about us, and some of you have seen good things about us in the short time you were in the clan (Eumigen), so anyone who knows about us can agree we like to work as a TEAM, which is best for helping out each other and our clan. so join us now!!!!
Back to top Go down
elepyro
elepyro

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**   Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM** Icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 23:53

bam's such a good leader haha
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**   Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM** Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 13:59

welcome to spaz513 Cool

Update: ok, we have now replaced our filler with an active member, so we now have only 10 slots remaining that are currently filled with with a few clan members' second brutes
Back to top Go down
elepyro
elepyro

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**   Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM** Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 23:34

Welcome
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**   Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM** Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 04:10

gpk is a great team they help low clan members and they are very cool they will soon get to top 10 and i wouldnt be surprised if they pass my clan good luck guys
i am thinking of getting a lvl 30 of mybrutes in is it okay bam?
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**   Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM** Icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 06:32

how could I ever pass you when you only have 50% membership in your clan? geek

if you want to bring in your own personal lvl 30, let's wait to see 1) how the other deal you have with swindla works out and 2) whether you want to switch out your lvl 30 with the brute you are holding for the other guy. lemme know which way you want to go on number 2, that can be arranged sooner than number 1 Cool
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**   Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM** Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 09:58

welcome to the clan, cowdude! Cool
Back to top Go down
elepyro
elepyro

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**   Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM** Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 11:15

Welcome
Back to top Go down
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**   Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM** Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 11:17

bambam, your're recruiting eh....
can you help me finish my BC now?
so i can start pupilin?
Back to top Go down
Cowdude179
Cowdude179

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**   Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM** Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 15:41

Sorry for the late reply...thanks for having me in your clan Bam Very Happy cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffdfdffff.mybrute.com
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**   Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM** Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 06:41

alright, time to bump! we are now ranked 6th on COM, and I can say that at least for now, we are keeping our "classic" status even though the internal clan forum no longer works.

why keep an old clan, number 7238, without a working clan forum? because, what's going to keep MT from breaking the forums in new clans too? why make a new clan that will break again? I'd rather show that I made one of the first clans in the game, and we're still surviving after all the BE MT has thrown at us King

I'm getting an external forum set up so we won't have to worry about losing clan forums anymore. anyone low level with bc or high level already will still be accepted. pm me here and I will get you set up for the clan and the forum link Cool
Back to top Go down
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**   Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM** Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 08:53

cheers for us!!!
Back to top Go down
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**   Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM** Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 09:03

and b@m, zzd3 or 1777ro is also available for filling..
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**   Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM** Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 00:17

aylove kicked us to 7th again... big jump in points for them yesterday... scratch

since 1777 is the clan master, I'll take zzd3 later to replace one brute I know won't be participating in the new forum Razz
Back to top Go down
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**   Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM** Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 05:02

ok, just tell me when you need zzd3 for the filling....
cheers even we ranked down.
Back to top Go down
redneck-giant99
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
redneck-giant99

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**   Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM** Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 04:53

cleaned up a bit....

lets keep the clans clean....
Thanks
RG
Back to top Go down
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**   Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM** Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 14:04

b@m, are all those level 20s below in our clan active?
i am suggesting that check those inactive members so we can clean up the clan with higher ones... zzd3 and 1777ro are now available for filling.. i also have level 20...
Back to top Go down
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**   Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM** Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 14:09

bam, i am joining other clans too Very Happy
but only with those low ranks... and i enter only my extra brutes* not with 1777ro and zzd3

zzd3 and 1777ro available for filling!! Wink
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**   Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM** Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 00:26

honestly, at this point, 50% of our clan is inactive, due to the loss of the forum, and I know from past experience that even if I was to remake the clan, there's no guarantee they will come back, so as I said before, I am going to start taking out those who will not come back. I've had a slot open for you for two days now and you did not join yet. perhaps you've been unlucky and tried to join only when I'm not available to get rid of unwanted requests Razz

see my previous message:

Quote :

since 1777 is the clan master, I'll take zzd3 later to replace one brute I know won't be participating in the new forum
Back to top Go down
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**   Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM** Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 10:45

b@m, it's ok if they are the master.. those are my brutes.. except others.. i now made a new clan and the master is zzd3...
cheers
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**   Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM** Icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 01:33

alright, alnic, thanks for the addition to the clan. and now that our internal clan forum is working again, I figured it's time to update the clan info here, and be proud! we are the only clan under 140,000 on the front page now! Cool

and welcome to the clan, napolibanana! cheers
Back to top Go down
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**   Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM** Icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 11:18

bamb@m wrote:
alright, alnic, thanks for the addition to the clan. and now that our internal clan forum is working again, I figured it's time to update the clan info here, and be proud! we are the only clan under 140,000 on the front page now! Cool

and welcome to the clan, napolibanana! cheers

welcome...
welcome to the clan napolibanana!!
who is the brute of napoli, bam???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**   Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garbage Pail Kids, looking for a few ill brutes **Ranked 6th on COM**
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next