My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread

Go down 
+8
Aylove
gooberbm
A Dip O Sitas
BobTheBear
harpyieklein
silverx123
Yaboirobby
Pege
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread   ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 23:06

I'll send off my brute choice and fight style to Admin (Cowdude) for the second part. This is really hard since I don't know anything about http://schma927.elbruto.es/cellule Is he/she weak, strong, agile, immortal.... I guess he/she has to be strong.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread   ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 02:48

Any fights involving .ES brutes won't happen until at least Monday now.

It's been down all week .... can't see it being fixed now at the weekend ....
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread   ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 07:39

I send a PM to vollauf that he will change the brute.

I think he has a lot of brutes in FR or COM. So i hope Very Happy

Now, i need following choises:

From sepp105 the brute and the Style
From 77min the brute and the stle
From RudYy the brute and from xGREEDx the brute and the style!

Yaboirobby and Pege sends the choices to Aylove. When we take our choise so Aylove will post them here.

Hope we can start the next turn today!
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/179267
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread   ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 10:08

Pege wrote:
I send a PM to vollauf that he will change the brute.

I think he has a lot of brutes in FR or COM. So i hope Very Happy

Now, i need following choises:

From 77min the brute and the stle
From RudYy the brute and from xGREEDx the brute and the style!

Yaboirobby and Pege sends the choices to Aylove. When we take our choise so Aylove will post them here.

Hope we can start the next turn today!

UPDATE:-) PUSH, PUSH PUSH

From xGREEDx the brute and the style!
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread   ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 14:34

###+++LAST CALL+++###

NEED URGENT the INFO from

xGREEDx

AT 4 pm (german time) we start the REMATCHs!!!

If no choice arrived i must DQ !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aylove
Aylove

PostSubject: Re: ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread   ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 15:00

Pege wrote:

Pege choice was best brute win with JA-01

Yaboirobby sends http://mdplqmjp.mybrute.com/cellule
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread   ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 16:21

The Dice Man wrote:
I'll send off my brute choice and fight style to Admin (Cowdude) for the second part. This is really hard since I don't know anything about http://schma927.elbruto.es/cellule Is he/she weak, strong, agile, immortal.... I guess he/she has to be strong.

well i love that brute Very Happy
but hm. ill change my elbruto to http://dfoanchg.mybrute.com/cellule
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread   ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 14:06

So!

First ROUND IS READY :-) cheers

Two matches DRAW!

Fight 2------gooberbm VS BobTheBear ---------> Admin: A Dip O Sitas--------> 3:3

and

Fight 5------Yaboirobby VS Pege ----------------> Admin: vollaufdienuesse----> 3:3

Now the Tagteam must to decide!

Because that one fight is with my Brutes, so i will get NO Level and SEED!

NOW!

Please, BobtheBear --> post here TWO numbers (Like 5 and 3)

Please, Ruddy ----> post TWO numbers

Please, bitchy bastard ---> post TWO numbers

Please, Aylove --> post here TWO NUMBERS

Last edited by Pege on Sun 01 Nov 2009, 14:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread   ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 14:15

I can't pick seeds .... one of the fights involves my brute .....
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread   ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 14:22

Quote :
Please, BobtheBear --> post here TWO numbers

Please, Ruddy ----> post TWO numbers

Please, bitchy bastard ---> how many digits each number? ok, I take 77- if you need more digits in each number I take 77 and 54

Please, Aylove --> post here TWO NUMBERS
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread   ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 14:22

BobTheBear wrote:
I can't pick seeds .... one of the fights involves my brute .....

Not seeds!

Only two numbers :-)

1 and 2 ?? :-)

Thats all!

I take peoples that here ONLINE, so you are in :-)
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread   ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 14:36

So!

Have my NUMBERS :-)

From here:

CHAT ROOM :-)

[15:27:42] invertioN : 1 and 4

[15:27:47] sam-ps : 3, 4

[15:29:04] invertioN : 6 0

and here:

Please, bitchy bastard ---> how many digits each number? ok, I take 77- if you need more digits in each number I take 77 and 54

77 and 54

So!

Thats the LEVEL: 143

Thats the seed: 460577
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread   ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 15:14

Ummm .... OK ..... your tourneys are nuts Pege! I like it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread   ~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~ LUCKY CHOICE Tournament ~~ INFO for fights and another discussion Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3