My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Need Help To Merge My BC Data Folder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain
Captain

Need Help To Merge My BC Data Folder Empty
PostSubject: Need Help To Merge My BC Data Folder   Need Help To Merge My BC Data Folder Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 23:57

the title tell everything.. i'm looking for someone who willing to help me..
*i have no idea if this is a right section.. if not,, please move this thread to the right section..
Back to top Go down
http://www.cikedis.com
Neutrino
Neutrino

PostSubject: Re: Need Help To Merge My BC Data Folder   Need Help To Merge My BC Data Folder Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 08:41

Why not post in Eumigen's topic?

What you need to do is basically have a script that goes through the exported pupils, and sorting them in the format of name;level;password. Do that for all of the db's. Once that is done copy it all in into the same txt file, and then use eumigen's script to encrypt the data. Now you just have to add it to a empty database with squirrel.

I believe the new script made my eumigen does that. You can find that topic in the market section.
Back to top Go down
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Need Help To Merge My BC Data Folder   Need Help To Merge My BC Data Folder Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 19:15

i can't download from rapidshare.. as i said,, i'm looking for someone who are willing to help me with that.. i have about 9 dbs and want to merge them into a db.. also want to add some pupils that created manually [already in name;lvl;pswd format]..
Back to top Go down
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Need Help To Merge My BC Data Folder   Need Help To Merge My BC Data Folder Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 20:20

got PM from u Subman and already replied.. thanks.. u are very caring and helpful person..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help To Merge My BC Data Folder   Need Help To Merge My BC Data Folder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Help To Merge My BC Data Folder
Page 1 of 1