My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Help! Can't create password for a new brute.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hbomb2003
hbomb2003

Help! Can't create password for a new brute. Empty
PostSubject: Help! Can't create password for a new brute.   Help! Can't create password for a new brute. Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 09:30

Hi guys,

So a few minutes ago, after quite a few attempts I created a really good brute. 3 actually. at level 320, they had 250+ agility and untouchable. the other one had 250 strength at level 320.

so the thing is, i can't create the password for them. I haven't touched my cookies and i perplexed as to why the option to create a password is no longer there.

i used mozilla.

i installed FEBE to try 'restore' cookies but i don't think that would have helped.

any help appreciated :)

hbomb2003
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: Help! Can't create password for a new brute.   Help! Can't create password for a new brute. Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 10:12

if you have oontacktools running just deaktivate it and you can create a password if you did not change your ip after creating it.
Back to top Go down
hbomb2003
hbomb2003

PostSubject: Re: Help! Can't create password for a new brute.   Help! Can't create password for a new brute. Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 10:19

thanks vollaufdienuesse,

i tried it. but it didn't work, i deactivated it but it wasn't the option didn't come back

i think the cookie is gone. Sad

i checked tools -> privacy -> show cookies, and i can't find the cookie with mybrutes name.

oh well. i guess it can be a public brute :\
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Help! Can't create password for a new brute.   Help! Can't create password for a new brute. Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 10:28

I had the same bad luck with a brute called true ape prefiks (do not change it with my true ape prefix)
this came so close to my dream- brute and my preferences were NOT to keep flash- cookies so I wasnt able to create a pass either... in was deleted in the meantime but I still think of it...
Back to top Go down
StileQ34
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
StileQ34

PostSubject: Re: Help! Can't create password for a new brute.   Help! Can't create password for a new brute. Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 11:28

Back to top Go down
http://mike10188.mybrute.com/cellule
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help! Can't create password for a new brute.   Help! Can't create password for a new brute. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help! Can't create password for a new brute.
Page 1 of 1