My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes

Go down 
+9
Yaboirobby
PurPle SKy
HongKongFui
sam-ps
Ajdija
Luminous
tackebong
BobTheBear
SlapSlap
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SlapSlap
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes Empty
PostSubject: Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes   Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 14:46

First off I am jealous lol that cannot level as fast and high as the big dogs in the mybrute game.

One thing I noticed is there is a lot of brutes that range levels 150 to 240 that will never reach Dentist of Chaos, let alone Brutal Legend because the brutes especially over 300 never miss a day other than on their off day in the daily tourn.

I was wondering if maybe one day a week the monsters like stsin plus 300's, bicueri, and all those over 240 could all take the same one day off and let someone have an opportunity. I dont mind losing when its fair. Ok I still dont like losing lol, but at least if we could get one day without those monsters over 250 would be awesome.

A suggestions is Wed. its in the middle of the week.

Any thoughts or suggestions
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes   Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 15:25

The 300 club are beatable though.

Diddy won a couple of tournies last week at about level 220.

Any yesterdays new BL was about 220 .... 77min's vy was only level 170-something ...

It's possible. Just a tough.

If you think back .... before the current crop .... every second day belonged to THEBrutux .... go back further and it was jesper.nu ....

Stsin only enters his two SUPER high level ones every now and then. Some of the 200's are almost as tough to beat as the likes of biceuri, DiPo, PerfectLuminous etc etc ....

The point of getting BL, is it's meant to be tough .... Wink

Would be nice though ... then Insanity232 might make BL .... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tackebong

PostSubject: Re: Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes   Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 15:25

lol, u should take a day off instead Razz i'm so jealous of u Razz
Back to top Go down
SlapSlap
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes   Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 15:33

If you read my post I said dentist of chaos first let alone Brutal legend so hope to get lucky point taken.
Back to top Go down
SlapSlap
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes   Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 15:41

Oh and tag if i even get dentist of chaos I will retire pain, i don't need to keep winning. May enter once and a bloom moon after that with dentist. If I ever got extremely lucky and hit BL I would retire indefinitely, no reason to keep entering after that.

slapslap
Back to top Go down
tackebong

PostSubject: Re: Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes   Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 16:23

hey, any path for me? Razz i wanna go up in the ranking too, not just u Wink)
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes   Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 17:09

SlapSlap wrote:
Oh and tag if i even get dentist of chaos I will retire pain, i don't need to keep winning. May enter once and a bloom moon after that with dentist. If I ever got extremely lucky and hit BL I would retire indefinitely, no reason to keep entering after that.

slapslap

Looks like you just set yourself up for early retirement from the looks of today's tourney. Razz

Good luck in the quarter finals. :bball:
Back to top Go down
Ajdija
VIP
VIP
Ajdija

PostSubject: Re: Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes   Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 17:38

xD
poor SlapSlap

good luck anyways, keep boting Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ajdija.com
sam-ps
sam-ps

PostSubject: Re: Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes   Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 18:22

We still have him, Lumi
He just only Bicep today Razz
Back to top Go down
http://tagzajzt.mybrute.com/
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes   Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 19:26

lol

Today was a good chance for you slap! That was a winnable quarter-final! :cyclops:

Bit like my Insanity232 ... always the bridesmaid, never the bride ....
Back to top Go down
SlapSlap
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes   Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 19:47

Yep, winnable to dentist I would have retired, lol.

slapslap
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes   Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 20:23

I don't want them to take a break just because of becoming a BL...
Back to top Go down
SlapSlap
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes   Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 21:54

But you do take a break every other day I was asking that the day become aligned so there was one day that the beasts were not in. Thats all not whole weeks or months, lol.

Please read clearly what I was asking hope this reply clears that up.

slapslap
Back to top Go down
PurPle SKy
PurPle SKy

PostSubject: Re: Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes   Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 22:35

I've proposed a new tournament idea about a month ago just to allow all the middle/high level brutes to get an high rank, but no one seemed interested.

https://mybrute.forumotion.com/suggestion-box-f8/new-tournament-idea-discussion-thread-t5053.htm
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes   Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 22:40

Thats because the thread was in the suggestions area.

I know MT never look in there ..... so, to be honest, neither do I.

It's all just pie-in-the-sky wishful thinking ..... unfortunately.

Having read the thread, it's a nice idea. But impossible to implement. Not all the big boys post on here and trying to co-ordinate it even with the ones that do would be nigh on impossible.
Back to top Go down
SlapSlap
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes   Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 22:50

It was worth a shot, to at least ask, there are a bunch of the big boys in here that it could happen even slightly. For instance in todays tourn big owners from 18h after were Stsin, lumi, rudy, these were the owners. It would be hard but not impossible. Think about even if the big monsters that are on this forum tried and fought say tomorrow which they cannot because they were in todays tourn you would see that most of the beasts are evenly spread right now on alternating days. Thats why I picked this day to enter, up until a week ago I was on the opposite day and there were slightly more beasts there. Tho difficult it wouldnt be impossible to coordinate and all the beasts would be fighting amongst themselves. I will always defend my case because its not an impossible request. If people choose not thats their opinion, I understand that.
Back to top Go down
SlapSlap
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes   Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 22:52

One last thing ive been deciding to just buy more pupil's. At least if I would make it to dentist of chaos which would be enough for me, BL would be a bonus. At least would have been amongst beasts.

slapslap
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes   Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 01:50

Just my opinion, but to become a true "Brutal Legend" you have to beat the best. I would not feel as powerful if I won a tournament with all the high level monsters out of the tournament.

Bottom Line: You have to beat the best to be the best Wink
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
PurPle SKy
PurPle SKy

PostSubject: Re: Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes   Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 11:06

BobTheBear wrote:
Thats because the thread was in the suggestions area.

I know MT never look in there ..... so, to be honest, neither do I.

It's all just pie-in-the-sky wishful thinking ..... unfortunately.

Having read the thread, it's a nice idea. But impossible to implement. Not all the big boys post on here and trying to co-ordinate it even with the ones that do would be nigh on impossible.
MT has nothing to do with that, it's a thing that WE have to manage. And it's not so hard as we think, all the brutal legends in this forum -and all the high level brutes who can compete with them- should start the X day and then it will be all automatic.
I'm cecking now the first two pages of the Brutal Legend Rank:

1 Stsin VI Level 418 - Stsin
2 Stsin559 Level 369 - Stsin
3 Zues Power Level 335 - mystorage
4 DiPoBruTE Level 321 - A Dip o Sitas
5 biceuri Level 307 - RudY
6 Ultra SSJ Vegeta Level 299 - Ultra SSJ Vegeta
7 Koerper4812 Level 280 - i don't know
8 THEBrutux Level 266 - w13winni
9 kgwazldq Level 265 - Aylove
10 SLiMShOt Level 263 - RudY
11 cometviking Level 258 i don't know
12 astral1101 Level 256 i don't know
13 PerfectLuminous Level 255 - Luminous
14 a7fxr0kq23 Level 253 don't know
15 dk128 Level 249 don't know
16 Eva Force Level 247 mystorage
17 aylove Level 246 Aylove
18 Angelus Amo Level 245 Stsin
19 bobthebear086 Level 236
20 10 ZIZOU 10 Level 234 10 zizou 10
21 Mike10188 Level 231 StileQ34 ( THAT KICK ME OUT OF THE TOURNEYS ALL THE TIMES Evil or Very Mad )
22 jokomono Level 229 don't know
23 diddy351 Level 226 Bob
24 Doc. E.Brown Level 221 don't know
25 KickBoxerKilla Level 219 sold to " i don't know who "
26 illmove14 Level 211 Stsin ( uh, the fourth )
27 ashaokht6 Level 210 don't know
28 Nutter044 Level 209 same here
29 nagyon agilis Level 206 Stolen
30 wrgthzuz Level 199 don't know

18 brutes are members of this forum ( but maybe even more, cause i don't know if even the others are members ).

To Yab: i could agree with you if we were talking about an active game like some FPS for PC etc., where the skill is at the base of the game and anyone, practicing, could arrive at high levels, but not in this where who has more IPs wins.
Back to top Go down
A Dip O Sitas
A Dip O Sitas

PostSubject: Re: Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes   Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 11:29

Some additions Wink
PurPle SKy wrote:

I'm cecking now the first two pages of the Brutal Legend Rank:

1 Stsin VI Level 418 - Stsin
2 Stsin559 Level 369 - Stsin
3 Zues Power Level 335 - mystorage
4 DiPoBruTE Level 321 - A Dip o Sitas
5 biceuri Level 307 - RudY
6 Ultra SSJ Vegeta Level 299 - Ultra SSJ Vegeta
7 Koerper4812 Level 280 - Rippraff
8 THEBrutux Level 266 - w13winni
9 kgwazldq Level 265 - Aylove
10 SLiMShOt Level 263 - A Dip O Sitas
11 cometviking Level 258 Kenichiro
12 astral1101 Level 256 i don't know
13 PerfectLuminous Level 255 - Luminous
14 a7fxr0kq23 Level 253 ESC-goat
15 dk128 Level 249 Luminous
16 Eva Force Level 247 mystorage
17 aylove Level 246 Aylove
18 Angelus Amo Level 245 Stsin
19 bobthebear086 Level 236
20 10 ZIZOU 10 Level 234 10 zizou 10
21 Mike10188 Level 231 StileQ34 22 jokomono Level 229 don't know
23 diddy351 Level 226 Bob
24 Doc. E.Brown Level 221 don't know
25 KickBoxerKilla Level 219 sold to " i don't know who "
26 illmove14 Level 211 LGFDGFS
27 ashaokht6 Level 210 don't know
28 Nutter044 Level 209 BtB
29 nagyon agilis Level 206 Stolen
30 wrgthzuz Level 199 don't know

btw:
sry, but I don´t level my brutes just to look good....
getting high levels and taking part in the tournaments (and of course win them Twisted Evil )
is the only reason why I still play mybrute^^

Last edited by A Dip O Sitas on Fri 13 Nov 2009, 13:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://DiPoBruTE.mybrute.com
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes   Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 12:30

Illmove14 isn't mine, though wish he was Wink

Yesterday was the 4th or 5th time I've entered Stsin559 in the tourney. Stsin VI has only entered once or twice after she gained BL. Angelus Amo has yet to win the final. But prefers to win versus a tough opponent. Stares at Bic Wink

To organize easy days, devalues the title of Brutal Legend, IMO. While in reality, it will mostly benefit the high levels that choose not to participate.

Some believe that it's the tops' responsibility to make it difficult and worthwhile, in which I can't argue against.
Back to top Go down
PurPle SKy
PurPle SKy

PostSubject: Re: Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes   Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 13:19

A Dip O Sitas wrote:
sry, but I don´t level my brutes just to look good....
getting high levels and taking part in the tournaments (and of course win them Twisted Evil )
is the only reason why I still play mybrute^^
Read closely my post, i'm not saying that you -and all the other high level/rank brutes- don't have to take part in the tourney, just register your brute the X day, with all the other high rank/level brutes. In this way the tourney should become more exciting and much balanced and the middle/high level brutes should get an high rank the next day.

@Stsin: sorry i thought that illmove was yours. Uh, congrats for " ozqotivtnoob " that's now first in BL rank.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes   Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 14:45

Stsin wrote:
To organize easy days, devalues the title of Brutal Legend, IMO. While in reality, it will mostly benefit the high levels that choose not to participate.

Agreed.

The people most likely to win on such a day would be the high level guys who don't join in on the planned "weak day".

Also, I dunno about you, but I wouldn't have much pride in a brute getting BL because everyone else let him win? Would feel like a bit of hollow victory.

You are Italian .... so your team are the current World Cup Holders. I wouldn't like Scotland to win the World Cup becuase Italy, Brazil, Germany, France etc etc .... didn't enter just to give us a chance?

Oh ... and I know your suggestion was aimed at us, not MT. But the forum it's in is not one I ever visit .... was the point I was making. Wink
Back to top Go down
PurPle SKy
PurPle SKy

PostSubject: Re: Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes   Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 15:25

BobTheBear wrote:

You are Italian .... so your team are the current World Cup Holders. I wouldn't like Scotland to win the World Cup becuase Italy, Brazil, Germany, France etc etc .... didn't enter just to give us a chance?
You can't do this reasoning cause, as i said before, this is not a game under the same conditions. Here who has more IP addresses wins.
Back to top Go down
SlapSlap
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes   Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 15:38

It's not letting someone win asking for 4 or 5 of the beasts that are impossible for anyone to beat unless you are able to make a ton of pupils fast or have money to buy a ton of pupils. Even then you better find a dream brute to pupil. I've been fortunate that I've sold so many brutes this month which has allowed me to buy a ton of pupils if not I'd have no chance. By the way I just don't sale brutes I give a ton away even higher ones to help out that's all I was asking with this post.

So should I have more pride that I spent more money to win? I'm hoping it will give me a chance amongst the big brutes to get me close enough and with a lucky seed and if the moon aligns I have a chance lol for D.O.C. I am not greedy I don't need BL, apparently some do.

Finally the thing about pride is it works two ways having it crushed everyday is not positive either and is frustrating. I would still feel proud if I won DOC or BL due to fact that in my initial post i said 240 and under just those above this I'm asking for a favor. Which is like what 5 to 10 brutes which are not even normal brutes their extraordinary brutes most of which are agility monsters. I myself would do it after I reach 240 hopefully lol. I started this post not just for myself but for many who I have spoke to over the past month who voiced this to me. I would be doing them a disservice if i did not speak for them.

As far as the world cup you stated pros playing pros. Its more like Italy is playing a high school team everyday and winning and enjoys it, I find that a hollow victory.

slapslap

slapslap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes   Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asking for A Favor From Super Brutes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next