My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED*

Go down 
+7
niall0s
HongKongFui
Luminous
ESCGoat
Rubal1
BobTheBear
rima-mano
11 posters
AuthorMessage
rima-mano
rima-mano

STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED* Empty
PostSubject: STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED*   STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED* Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 23:46

we (timo-dean and me) are at 80% of a breaking through for making pupils with a static ip with Brutal Combo.

look at this:

INFO umyzbgbm / 0looms
INFO umyzbgbm / 00looms
INFO umyzbgbm / 05looms
INFO umyzbgbm / 01looms
INFO umyzbgbm / 03looms
INFO umyzbgbm / 04looms
INFO umyzbgbm créé et enregistré (maitre: rima-mano)

New pupil: umyzbgbm !
1 experience point gained..

The pupil umyzbgbm goes to level 2.

The pupil umyzbgbm goes to level 3.

INFO jwkggcep créé, pas d'xp
INFO Changement d'adresse IP...

New pupil: jwkggcep !

he doesnt take the pupils list like the first one.

the delay we use is from 008 to 102,and not the same as a dynamic, because static is much much faster in the netherlands/everywhere?

so...help so many others with a static ip, with this problem...

anyone...GOOD ideas?

p.s BC and static WORKS!
only the 1 tiny thing to make it right.
if we do BC reboot, he makes pupils, but he is not YET automatic make them...
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED*   STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED* Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 00:19

Well.

Due to my stupid router, I actually restart the bot each time I reset my IP. The bot doesn't control my IP resetting, a QTP script does.

I guess if all else fails, you could use that? (But obviously, you'd then need to install QTP which is a bit much for most people ....)

I curious more than anything else. What are you doing to reset the IP?

Only things I know of that'll work are AOL - and then your results will vary depening how hard the AOL server you connect to has already been hit. The one I hook up to is already pretty much drained.

MAC spoofing. Again, results will vary depening how your ISP's DHCP server responds to this. You're unlikely to get the depth of IP pool that you get on true dynamic ....

** EDIT **

Also .... your second pupil in the example in your post didn't do any fights as you didn't get XP for him.

It's quite possible for an IP to have already been used once when run through the bot so you get one XP and one non-XP pupil from that cycle. It looks like thats whats happened in your example ....
Back to top Go down
rima-mano
rima-mano

PostSubject: Re: STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED*   STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED* Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 00:28

we made a reconnect file for static ones :)
no aol.

New pupil: phnroavo !

The pupil phnroavo goes to level 2.

The pupil phnroavo goes to level 3.

New pupil: vuqdvfuh !

but only after we make bc reboot..
so were going to try your qtp thread ( not so difficult after making the connect file ) :)
if that doesnt work aol it is :)
if that doesnt work...
well get to the bottom of this :)
1:30 am..going to sleep :) square eyes :) be back tomorrow at 19:00

p.s http://rima-mano.mybrute.com/cellule pupils at the right done with bc and static ip
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED*   STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED* Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 00:36

If you want to get QTP, just google for "QTP tfr3ak" and grab the torrent that returns ...

I would need to upload my script for running the bot for you and you would also need to modify the script to run your reset file .... it's currently configured to reset my router.

There are a couple of other advantages of doing it this way. I'll explain those later ....

I'd still love to know how you're forcing the IP change though! If it's not AOL, you must be doing something along the lines of MAC spoofing ... I can't think of any other way to force a static/sticky IP to change .... scratch
Back to top Go down
Rubal1
Rubal1

PostSubject: Re: STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED*   STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED* Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 00:43

Hmm .. Interesting ! Razz

Oh oh, I wanna try it *.*

I got static IP, a BIG problem for me -.-

I've tried AOL and i've just made some 20 pupils, and now i cant receive any exp when I create a new pupil -.-

Anyway, good work guys. Wink
Back to top Go down
rima-mano
rima-mano

PostSubject: Re: STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED*   STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED* Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 17:58

Thanks for your input Bob, we are glad with that!
but this weekend we cant play with bc on our brutes :)
because luminous is leveling our brutes, and we don't want to get him confused :)

and, the reconnect file is the same as a dynamic one, works the same.
when it all works, we will let you all know how and what...
Back to top Go down
ESCGoat

PostSubject: Re: STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED*   STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED* Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 18:07

Okay, I'm terribly confused here... by definition static ips don't change (unless we mean sticky ips as bob refers to them)... so what exactly would be reconnecting? Totally lost me here.

scratch

esc-g
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED*   STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED* Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 18:28

rima-mano wrote:
Thanks for your input Bob, we are glad with that!
but this weekend we cant play with bc on our brutes :)
because luminous is leveling our brutes, and we don't want to get him confused :)

and, the reconnect file is the same as a dynamic one, works the same.
when it all works, we will let you all know how and what...

You won't confuse me because I don't pay attention to the pupil count or the brute cell until it's all over. That said, you might want to do testing on different brutes so it's easier for you to keep track.

Feel free to use any of my brutes for testing. Very Happy

Would love to see how this all works.
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED*   STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED* Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 19:01

I don't think a sticky IP can be changed by a reconnect- file...

still I think you have the two possibilities mac-spoofing or AOL...

the sticky IP gives a fuck about reconnecting... that's why it's called STICKY
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED*   STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED* Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 22:36

It could be done via a reconnect.bat ..... if the reconnect file was set up to disconnect, force a MAC change, and then reconnect.

In fact, thats already been done. (not by me)

But sticky IP results vary. Some ISP's will allow you endless reconnects, others will allow you 2 or 3 then freeze you out for while. I had the latter so it was useless even when I did figure out MAC spoofing ....

I'm intrigued to see what you guys have come up with.

It can't be "and, the reconnect file is the same as a dynamic one, works the same." .... thats impossible. They are totally different types of connection and work in totally different ways.

But I'll be happy to test if for you on my sticky cable connection .... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rima-mano
rima-mano

PostSubject: Re: STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED*   STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED* Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 02:35

we both ( timo-dean and me) have a cable modem...but made a reconnect file for it..
so it excist Razz
don''t say it doesn''t or that it is impossible :)

t could be done via a reconnect.bat..YES...only no reconnect.bat file Razz...almost simular to that..

I don't think a sticky IP can be changed by a reconnect- file... IT CAN..

dont be so negatif....who thought that Mybrute.com would get BC...no one! never heard of before when you started out the game..true?!

don't say no or cant be done, just help..

we DON'T use AOl or mac-spoofing or what ever YET!

when we shut down our modem..put it back on within 24 hours we have the same ip...
with this reconnect...can do it as fast as anyone else...but this is no discussion...
just help...if you don't have anything to tell,,don't say..

@lumi...

make a NEW pupil...on the .com..and we will slapp the brute with pupils Razz
post the brute name to my pm...

@bob : the reconnect file is the same as a dynamic one, works the same.thats impossible

its possible :)

but bobs ideas maybe work..well try that first..we will be back :)
Back to top Go down
Rubal1
Rubal1

PostSubject: Re: STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED*   STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED* Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 10:55

I see ! o.o

Ur doing a great work, keep it up and good luck ! Razz

BTW .. i've tried one time with reconnect- file on computers school and it works ( with some help of my teacher ), when i tested on my own pc, didnt worked, dunno if I've donne something wrong or what, i've tried sometimes and nothing :/ .. oh i do have Static IP ^^
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED*   STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED* Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 15:13

rima-mano wrote:
we DON'T use AOl or mac-spoofing or what ever YET!

@bob : the reconnect file is the same as a dynamic one, works the same.thats impossible

its possible :)

Agggghhhhhhh!!!!

Thats the bit I want to know!

Besides doing something with MAC codes .... what other method is there?!?!?!?!? None that I know of? If you change IP on my cable connection, the DHCP server at my ISP has to be involved ... there is no way round that. It's what gives me the IP ... I can't get it from anywhere else ..... and my ISP's DHCP server will only give me 3 new IP's before it forces me to wait.

If you have found a way round that, it's nothing short of a miracle!

Razz
Back to top Go down
niall0s

PostSubject: Re: STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED*   STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED* Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 16:00

The only other way i can think they might be doing it is by ip spoofing but that's very difficult...
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED*   STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED* Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 18:02

Is changing MAC Address would help a depleted dynamicIP ?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED*   STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED* Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 18:45

Nope.

Your IP will change anway as you need to connect/disconnect to pick up the change anyway.

It's a way of forcing a change for a sticky IP like Subman(R) has .... won't get you new ones on a dynamic connection though ....
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED*   STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED* Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 15:06

rima-mano wrote:

the delay we use is from 008 to 102,and not the same as a dynamic, because static is much much faster in the netherlands/everywhere?

I'm also from the Netherlands and yes most of us get a sticky/static IP from our ISP's so the overall internet is pretty fast, I'm really interested in how you guys succeeded to get BC to work with static IP's Bounce
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED*   STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED* Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 15:56

bc for static? i am very interested
but i dont use a router
i use a wireless like laptops which steals/shares a dsl unsecured signal
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED*   STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED* Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 16:10

xteenager wrote:
bc for static? i am very interested
but i dont use a router
i use a wireless like laptops which steals/shares a dsl unsecured signal
If you are just stealing internet and you can't log into the router than I'm sure this method won't work for you because reconnecting seems to be in order.
Quote :
we made a reconnect file for static ones Smile
no aol.
Back to top Go down
rima-mano
rima-mano

PostSubject: Re: STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED*   STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED* Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 18:07

seemed like we had a sticky ip.
we have a cable modem and thought it was a static.
but with the help from the one and only (cheers)
we succeeded in making a bc that worked.
normaly a cable modem isnt easy to reset and get a different ip.
but hmm seems to work..not 100% like it should be,
because our bc isnt making pupils 100% i think 1 out of 15..sometimes none, sometimes 2 at a the same time...
but that is something i need to find how thats possible..
how i can get it to work, where bc makes 1 out of 2/3/4 then i would be satisfied.
but with help made reconnect bat ...so far so good..

@Nasic als je chello hebt.. kan het zeker :)
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED*   STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED* Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 20:24

rima-mano wrote:
seemed like we had a sticky ip.
we have a cable modem and thought it was a static.
but with the help from the one and only (cheers)
we succeeded in making a bc that worked.
normaly a cable modem isnt easy to reset and get a different ip.
but hmm seems to work..not 100% like it should be,
because our bc isnt making pupils 100% i think 1 out of 15..sometimes none, sometimes 2 at a the same time...
but that is something i need to find how thats possible..
how i can get it to work, where bc makes 1 out of 2/3/4 then i would be satisfied.
but with help made reconnect bat ...so far so good..

@Nasic als je chello hebt.. kan het zeker :)
Wow dat is een toeval want ik zit namelijk bij chello, Ik gebruik een Linksys router en krijg idd een sticky IP door dus het lijkt erop alsof het dezelfde omstandigheden zijn waarmee jullie de bot aan het testen zijn of niet? Als je een PM zou willen sturen zodat ik het misschien zou kunnen uittesten zou ik dat zeer op prijs stellen! cheers /dutch mode off

Thanks in advance mate.
Back to top Go down
HeY_iTz_LiNxX

PostSubject: Re: STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED*   STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED* Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 10:42

I hope you get this. I hate my ISP ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED*   STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STATIC IP VS BRUTALCOMBO *ALMOST THERE..HELP WANTED*
Page 1 of 1