** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~

Go down 
+16
77min
xGREEDx
Stsin
gooberbm
Captain
HongKongFui
Panty
harpyieklein
sam-ps
Yaboirobby
BobTheBear
Gavy™
The Dice Man
Rippraff
dicklips7
Pege
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ Empty
PostSubject: ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~   ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 16:04

*** STANDART *** November 20th Tournament

Lvl 666

Each brute fights against all the other brutes every round

Round 1 | 1 match against each brute in your group | Top 16 records moves on to round 2.

Round 2 | 1 match against each brute | Top 8 record moves on to round 3

Round 3 | 2 matches against each brute | Top 4 record moves on to round 4

Round 4 | 3 matches against each brute | Top 2 record moves on to round 5

Round 5 (Finals) | Best out of 7 matches

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Round 4 Seeds
Spoiler:
Final Seeds:

Round 1 | 1 Match Against Each Opponent - Top 8 record every group advances to round 2
Spoiler:

Round 2 | 1 match against each brute - Top 8 record moves on to round 3
Spoiler:
Round 3 | 2 matches against each brute - Top 4 record moves on to round 4
Spoiler:
Round 4 | 3 matches against each brute - Top 2 record moves on to round 5
Spoiler:
Round 5 (Finals) - Best out of 7 matches

xxxxxxxx
harpyieklein vs Panty
xxxxxxxx

Last edited by Pege on Tue 24 Nov 2009, 20:32; edited 41 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/179267
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~   ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 22:02

@ Luminous: What is your record? I see only the links! Its to much work for me to look :-)

The first round ENDS at 21st (Saturday) beetwenn 8 and 9 o´clock (GERMAN TIME)

Still need the records from:

GROUP 1:

8. http://mdplqmjp.mybrute.com/cellule --> yaboirobby - POSTED
9. http://stinkypain.mybrute.com/cellule --> redneck-giant99
11. http://diddy351.mybrute.com/cellule/ --> BobTheBear

Group 2:

22. http://pelesk50.mybrute.com/cellule --> Subman(R) - POSTED
25. ttp://9dolf.mybrute.com/cellule --> aoxomoxoa

If i get no records, so i will DQ the brutes!

ALSO

GO

Last edited by Pege on Sat 21 Nov 2009, 08:08; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~   ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 08:01

Decision MATCH :
15. http://s4nx337.mybrute.com/cellule --> S4nt0S --> 7 : 6
21. http://fjfnbnxp.mybrute.com/cellule --> Panty --> 7 : 6

s4nx337 vs fjfnbnxp
--- No --------- Very Happy
--- No --------- Very Happy
--- Very Happy --------- No

Panty wins the decisions match
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~   ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 11:02

not to be a dick but robby didnt make the cut and wasnt in the tourney for round 2 but then sims the fights and does well so he gets back in... just look at all the people who sim'd round 2 first and his brute isnt there. im sorry but if he isnt there for the start of a round he doesnt move on, it's that simple. make an excuse for him if you want but i know what happened and it isnt fair to everyone else and especially whichever brute didnt make round 3 because of him.
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~   ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 11:07

This is a official veto against the scoring of round 2!

It seems we all fight against
http://lo1-73xtttt.mybrute.com/cellule --> gaviel
who should not be in round 2 anyways, as he missed the cut in round 1.

No one was fighting against
http://mdplqmjp.mybrute.com/cellule --> yaboirobby
as he doesn't appear on the list for round 2!

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~   ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 11:15

Rippraff wrote:
This is a official veto against the scoring of round 2!

It seems we all fight against
http://lo1-73xtttt.mybrute.com/cellule --> gaviel
who should not be in round 2 anyways, as he missed the cut in round 1.

No one was fighting against
http://mdplqmjp.mybrute.com/cellule --> yaboirobby
as he doesn't appear on the list for round 2!

Evil or Very Mad

I don't have time to look at it again... but I originally did my fight against http://lo1-73xtttt.mybrute.com/cellule --> gaviel in round 2, then I thought oops, that should have been http://mdplqmjp.mybrute.com/cellule --> yaboirobby :!:

I could not work out how I made a mistake, but now I know I guess.

Last edited by The Dice Man on Sun 22 Nov 2009, 11:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~   ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 11:20

brute: lo1-otfkxba
round: 3
record: 10-4

and im fine with fighting any brute out there but they need to actually be in the tourney at the start of the round, this is why posts and shit shouldnt be deleted constantly, he wasnt in the round and then got entered late for some reason, i dont care what the reason is, that isnt fair to everyone else. and im not mad about fighting him since im 3-0 against him so far, i just really hate when shits gets manipulated unfairly and someone got screwed out of their spot in round 2. he should be removed and the next best record who actually was in the tourney at the start of round 2 should get a crack at it, im 10-4 and clearly moving on but i'd gladly take new fights with new seeds and even lose my spot for next round as long as its done fairly with the brutes that deserve to be there.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~   ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 12:29

LOL!

Hey!

Its only a GAME!

THat was only a error by me! Posted the wrong brute!

Robbi was posting in time but i take the wrong Nr. 8 from group B in place of group A.

So i whant change the brutes at the end. Thats all.

I have written with gaviel and so its okay.

Dont know why theirs so brought up!

Changed only one brute!?
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~   ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 12:32

I'm sorry it's my fault Sad
I didn't bother to check the spoiler for round 1 .. so i Just thought that yabo has been DQ'ed .. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~   ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 12:42

Best to leave all the old posts in place from now on I think .... Wink
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~   ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 13:07

Yaboirobby wrote:
What are you talking about Suspect I posted on time.
But you haven't been on the opponent list for round 2 and you should complain about it. As Pege deleted a lot of the old posts I couldn't see if there were any DQ lately.

So everyone (or nearly) fought against one wrong opponent that's why the scores can't be correct. Winning against Gaviel don't mean winning against you or vice versa.
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~   ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 13:09

Rippraff wrote:
Yaboirobby wrote:
But you haven't been on the opponent list for round 2 and you should complain about it. As Pege deleted a lot of the old posts I couldn't see if there were any DQ lately.

So everyone (or nearly) fought against one wrong opponent that's why the scores can't be correct. Winning against Gaviel don't mean winning against you or vice versa.

I made a post asking Pege if I was in Round 2, but I guess it was deleted Rolling Eyes Since no one responded to me, I assumed I was in Round 2 (since I had posted my matches on time and had a record high enough to move on) and went ahead and posted my matches.
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~   ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 13:13

Rippraff wrote:
Yaboirobby wrote:

this.

bob seems to have handled it though, after this mess of a tourney is done hopefully in the future posts will not be deleted since those posts would have given us the entire story here.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~   ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 13:36

1. If Page makes a rule or a cut off time ... I 100% expect he will stick to it! I don't think he will be doing anyone any favours. I trust Pege .... full stop! He has thrown me out of tourneys before for not posting on time so I certainly wouldn't expect him to be doing anything different for anyone else.

2. In this case, the wrong brute name was copied into round 2. Simple mistake, could happen to anyone. Shit happens.

3. It doesn't need to degenerate into a handbag fight.

So I would suggest ....

1. Let Pege tidy this up and everone can hold off on posting until he has. If it means winding it back to round 2 then so be it. I'll leave it to Pege to sort that out.

2. In future, leaving all posts in place would seem like a good idea. Hasn't been a problem to clear them before but the current situation in this tourney would imply that it may be a good idea.

Thank you all.
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~   ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 13:42

As a way out of this mess, I have edited my result post for round 2 and fought against the right one. Maybe others (except gaviel Razz;)) can do the same?

Did I mention, my score is worse now. Wink
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~   ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 13:57

Thats really crazy!

Only what i whant is FUN! But with this posts from dicklips7 he stolen my fun!

I spent many many spare time here to organize, run and to administer the tournaments and when i get an error so i think its not warrantable to piss me on!

The post deleting is seeming not a good idea. But i thought a thread with so many fightposts is more complex. So i delet only the fight records when i am to carry the result.

Okay, thats no problem. I will stay this post. Only the actuell Round 2 posts i delet that we can restart better.

If all players credited i will start ROUND TWO AGAIN ( with or without dicklips7)

I am sorry that i copyed a wrong brute, i am also sorry that today is sunday and i haven´t enough time in the morning to post my declaration why Robby moved to the next round!

AND GAVIEL!!!

gaviel wrote:
I'm sorry it's my fault Sad
I didn't bother to check the spoiler for round 1 .. so i Just thought that yabo has been DQ'ed .. Very Happy

NEVER! That only my fault!!!!! I posted you for Robby! You played right! It was only my bug!

So, if players whant go on with start again second round, i will post new Seed and then i will close the round 2 until tomorrow morning (UTC) 7 and 8 o´clock

If players dont whant move on on this tournament so, post NOT your fightresults and i closed this tournament.

Last edited by Pege on Sun 22 Nov 2009, 14:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~   ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 14:05

Hey! Enough NOW!

Thanks to BOB and BB!

But it was a error by me. dicklips7 has right but takes the wrong words!

So he can to decide in which tournaments he whants to play! So, he can to avoid tournaments hosted by Pege.

Now, go back to the GAME and ROUND TWO
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~   ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 14:23

Thanks for sorting it out Pege.

A rewind back to the start of round 2 seems like the sensible way to go. It was a simple mistake, easily made.

I'm hoping everyone will re-apply their :) face and go with the flow here ....
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~   ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 14:24

I hope the new seed doesn't affect my record too much Rolling Eyes Well, this is space for my fights later.
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~   ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 14:32

I just deleted a whole bunch of posts from the thread as they were not helping anyone.

WHERE WE ARE AT IS SIMPLE.

1. Pege mistakenly posted one brute name incorrectly for round 2.
2. As a result, the original scores for round 2 were wrong.
3. As a result of 2, the thread for this tourney degenerated into a handbag fight.

IT HAS NOW BEEN SORTED.

1. Round 2 has been re-posted and will be re-run from the start.

Thats it.

Full stop.

End of story.

Keep any further posts in the thread to your matches or to chat about them.

Flaming and bitching doesn't help anyone and just means I have more stuff to delete from the thread.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~   ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 14:55

Just for the record, Bob, I don't like to see my fight posts being deleted as I use them as a template for other rounds and I know others are doing the same. Wink

Will start from scratch now for round 2 anyway. :)
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~   ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 15:07

you can remove me from that list like i already said multiple times... im done with this tourney.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~   ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 15:18

@ dicklips - done. I've retired you from the round 2 list.

@ everyone else - please don't include fights against dicklips brute in your round 2 sequence. If you're halfway through doing them as I post this, please remove the fight vs him.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
sam-ps
sam-ps

PostSubject: Re: ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~   ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 15:18

raysfreak52 : Round 2
Spoiler:
Record 3-11 Sad

My record is changing "a little bit" but that's no problem with me at all.
I forgive Pege for the mistake that he made and still appreciate to all of things he did for us.

๑Pege
Feel free to do your work, you sacrifice for nothing in return. How can I blame you?
I have no right to complain, all I have to say is thank you and I'll say that agian "Thank you, Pege"
Hope my poor English can make you understand and feel better. Razz

---------------------------------
That's choomy's fight, he isn't home right now.

mzisvprq : Round 2
Spoiler:
Record 9-5

Nothing change for this guy, still the same record.
May be he never know what's happen here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tagzajzt.mybrute.com/
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~   ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 15:29

Restart round 2, Seed 135974

6. http://knochen3830.mybrute.com/cellule --> Rippraff
vs.
8. http://mdplqmjp.mybrute.com/cellule --> yaboirobby --> 👽
(9. http://lo1-otfkxba.mybrute.com/cellule --> dicklips7 --> Sad) DNS
15. http://ggzuxukyboop.labrute.fr/cellule --> bitchy bastard --> Sad
2. http://raysfreak52.mybrute.com/cellule --> sam-ps --> Sad
5. http://mzisvprq.mybrute.com/cellule --> choomy --> 👽
3. http://govavrmy.mybrute.com/cellule --> harpyieklein --> Sad dammit
16. http://fjfnbnxp.mybrute.com/cellule --> Panty --> Sad
12. http://fynca.mybrute.com/cellule --> The Dice Man --> 👽
7. http://angelus-amo.mybrute.com/cellule --> stsin --> 👽
1. http://vinu-9.mybrute.com/cellule --> 77min --> Sad closest
13. http://groppler284.mybrute.com/cellule --> xGREEDx --> 👽
11. http://dolphinsafetuna.labrute.fr/cellule --> gooberbm --> 👽
4. http://j354d7ij.mybrute.com/cellule --> Pege --> 👽
14. http://chinskillz.mybrute.com/cellule --> Captain --> 👽 w00t
10. http://mpadosouza.mybrute.com --> mpadosouza --> Sad

This was really a strange seed! Used hypno followed by hammer most of the fights but lost more than expected due to stupid weapon selection. No

Final score for reround 2: 8:6

Edit: New score with dicklips' retirement
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~   ** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

** The FINAL **Nov 20th Tourney - Level ~ THE NUMBER OF THE BEST ~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next