My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final

Go down 
+36
NixxxoN
seak
OviTron
fryss
Biceuri®
Elido
scoobba
Jean_herce
Sioc
b3t4nc0urt
AlnicZ27
Gavy™
Crator
Neutrino
bamb@m
Subman(R)
argus
Captain
Yaboirobby
bboy_kurei
Stsin
xteenager
redneck-giant99
niall0s
dentdesabre
Rippraff
kenichiro
Stjanypwnitsch
Nasic
M4yh3m
mystorage
silverx123
CmIsUa
Rubal1
BobTheBear
Eumigen
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 13:02

Well I have been successful at combining DB's cheers

The cleaning Mad

I need more direction.

Quote :

TIPP This function creates a file named *_IDsByDomain.txt. This file makes it posible to filter the pupils on their domain (COM, FR or ES) Wink
You can select the pupils of a domain by using this SQL-Statement:
Code:
SELECT * FROM Brutes WHERE ID IN(123, 234, 345, ...)

And now you will imagine whats the bracket for in the txt file ...No I can't and is this for squirrel. If so HOW

All this cleaning ,which I have not been successful at, refers back to an

Quote :
Now let's join databases (Button DB-Importfile)
You need a normal export-file to join databases.
Open the export-file by clicking on the button with the three dots [...].
Click the create DB-Import button and wait for the finished message.
After the Message was shown you should have a file named like *.txt.sql with a content like this:

And when I do get this cleaning mastered, how do I create this normal export file from all the cleaning.

My apologies for being dense. There appears to be knowledge I am sorely lacking. Least I have the combining down.
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 19:59

Hi Subman,

just to be sure, I understand that you get your databses merged.
And now you have a Problem with the cleaning of the joined database.

After the merging you have to start Squirel and do the export of the actual data, after that you start BC-Decrypter, select the get Master Tab, then select the export file and click the get Masters button. It takes some time to get the masters for all the pupils.

It can take hours with great databases.
Because of that I recommend to use the latest version of BC-Decrypter released on 17.01.2010. This version has a pause function for the get Masters feature, so that you can pause it and append it on the next day if necessary Wink
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 22:09

Maybe I'm sequencing wrong. Do it this way?

Merge first.
Clean

I was trying to clean first then merge. The merging I was doing was with DB's already cleaned by you. I could make the SQL file but I have dificultly with any cleaning as I'm not sure how or with what program.

Quote :
TIPP This function creates a file named *_IDsByDomain.txt. This file makes it posible to filter the pupils on their domain (COM, FR or ES) Wink
Code:

How is this accomplished? Import this txt file back to Squirrel?

Sorry for being so dense, My last job as a Missile Technician spoiled me. On any maintenance I was provided with detailed steps on how to do it even if I had never done it. There are some mistakes you just can't do with explosives. affraid
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 22:36

Hi Sub,

if you've got the IDs you want to get rid off, say belonging to an unwanted domain or an unwanted master, you can delete them with the following SQL command inside Squirrel.

Code:
DELETE FROM Brutes WHERE ID IN (123, 234, 345, ...)

If you're having a clean opponents.txt with just COM brutes and you want to delete the ones who were created for a French or Spanish master, you don't need the decrypter at all.
After you have trained your pupils twice (to be on the safe side), open Squirrel and use this statement:
Code:
DELETE FROM Brutes WHERE level <= 1
As you don't have opponents for opposite sites (FR;ES) these pupils weren't trained and stay therefore at level 1. Level 0 are the ones who got deleted in the meantime or where something went wrong during BC creation.
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 01:54

Rippraff. I will try that tomorrow. Tonight has been a wrestling match to figure out how to add handmade brutes. I did Very Happy

This program is great at what it does but needs either a younger mind or a broader knowledge in data manipulation with Squirrel. What is intuitively obvious to most is unfortunately not to me. And that is my fault.

To cater to the duh crowd like me, I'll write the "manual adding" as a former tech writer.

From the Tutorial:

Quote :

Now let's add handmade pupils to a BC-databse (Button SQL-Inserts)
You need a handmade File of this format to add pupils made outside BC:
Code:
myNewBrute001;2;myPW
myNewBrute002;3;
myNewBrute003;3;myPW

It is an easy format, you list the name of the brute, the level of the brute and the password seperated by a semicolon, thats all. If you dont have a password for the brute, so just let it free but keep the semicolon at the end, as shown in row 2.

If you have created the file, select it by clicking on the Button with the 3 dots. Select the Domain the brutes are for (COM, FR or ES) and click the create SQL-Inserts Button. After the finish message you will find a *.sql file in the folder your *.txt file is located. The content of the file looks like this:
Code:
Code:
Insert into Brutes (Name,Level,Password) Values(X'9ded506b871c294cb221355160c9dc89ef',2,'myPW');
Insert into Brutes (Name,Level,Password) Values(X'd7b61f24d9530a4db4253c0b28d6dc89ef',2,'myPW');

With this file you can add the brutes to every BC-database you want. Just start Squirrel, connect to the database, select the SQL Tab, select the menu Session / File / open to open the SQL-File. After you opend the SQL-File you have to click the little running man, and the data will be add to the opend database Very Happy

Mine:

1-Create a new TxT file.

2-Import the following code into the TxT file

myNewBrute001;2;myPW
myNewBrute002;3;
myNewBrute003;3;myPW

3-Replace "myNewBrute001" with name of brute (better to use name from the url of the cell)
Leave semi-colen,Place the brutes level between semi-colon's, And the password after the last semi-colon.

Example: professor-cronk;18;XXXXXX

Brutes without password just leave password blank.

Example: professor-cronk;18;

Do this for all your brutes.

4-Save file

5-Return to Decypter

6-Select "SQL-Inserts" Tab. Select the txt file by clicking on the Button with the 3 dots. Select the Domain the brutes are for (COM, FR or ES) and click the create "SQL-Inserts" Button. After the finish message you will find a *.sql file in the folder your *.txt file is located. The content of the file looks like this:
Code:
Code:
Insert into Brutes (Name,Level,Password) Values(X'9ded506b871c294cb221355160c9dc89ef',2,'myPW');
Insert into Brutes (Name,Level,Password) Values(X'd7b61f24d9530a4db4253c0b28d6dc89ef',2,'myPW');

With this file you can add the brutes to every BC-database you want. Just start Squirrel, connect to the database, select the SQL Tab, select the menu Session / File / open to open the SQL-File. After you opened the SQL-File you have to click the little running man, and the data will be add to the opened database.

With this maybe some of the guesswork is removed for us .

Kudo's to Eumigen
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 08:30

@Subman,
any help on rewriting the Tut in better technical english is welcome, because I'm not that good in english, and not good in writing manuals at all. Feel free to rewrite it, perhaps you get help from some other bord members on doing this.

greetz
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 12:42

I'll try to help with that. But I got to figure out why Squirrel quit loading last night even after remove and reinstalling.
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 19:32

Well I can't use squirrel now at all. where it used to load the bat file in about 8 secs it now loads in about .5 secs then squirrel trys to load and fails. Got to resolve this. Restore did not fix it nor reloading. Now for the fun.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 23:56

just curious, why were you uninstalling and reinstalling if it was already running before, subman?

one potential cause of this error is that sometime before you uninstalled, you moved the folder to a new location (perhaps "my documents" instead of "desktop"?). if you had moved it, then with the previous install you may have gotten lucky and when you tried to run it, it found the new location of the drivers and stuff. if that's the case, and you're trying to install in a new location again, then when you uninstalled, something got left behind from the first install and is still looking for where you had it, so you may just have to redirect a few things to make it run again.

if not, you may have to do what eumigen said and add a pause command to the bat. right click on the bat and you eill either see "open with" or "edit", and when you open it, you should see (using bc as an example for brevity):

Code:

java -jar brutal-combo.jar

hit enter a couple of times and add pause, and it becomes:

Code:

java -jar brutal-combo.jar

pause

then, post the error here so we won't have to keep guessing what hs been changed geek
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 00:23

bamb@m you done it again. Only the fix you suggested did not work Evil or Very Mad

But, in your write-up you mentioned about a driver folder. So I did a global search to find anything with "Squirrel" in it that I need not find to delete. Found 15 items/folders which I deleted. Scrubbed the system again, Defragged the HD and reloaded. Workz. Now to put the Derby client back in.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 06:00

glad to hear the folder info helped you out, even if it was only indirectly! cheers
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 12:43

Question. I'm thinking(ow) about making a super db that contains the db's of the others members brutes I train. Is there a upper limit to how large a db is and will the order of training be the same as the db input into the db?

Doing this for when I have to go off somewhere or well....nap.
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 14:29

There is no known limit on the size of database, I know one guy who has a database with 130.000+ pupils, my biggest one have about 65.000 pupils.

The training will be ordered by BC from highest level to lowest level, I think it depends on the opponents and the resulting SQL-Statement to get the pupils to train out of the database.

HTH
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 20:43

Help again!

Quote :
Code:

So I think I figure out some of this.
use the data supplied by *_IDsByDomain.txt to utilize the SELECT * FROM Brutes WHERE ID IN(123, 234, 345, ...)
rerun the running man which now only show ID's from data supplied in the WHERE ID IN(123, 234, 345, ...) part

remove this data (how?)
and then export remaining for another sql file cleaned for inport?
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 15:27

Remove them by using this SQL-Statement:
Quote :
Delete From Brutes Where ID IN (123, 234, 345, ...)

It's just like easy english, but be carefull you can lost your Data by using SQL to manipulate the Database, so please
ALWAYS USE A COPY OF YOUR DATABASE
to prevent the lost of data!

The export is as always, but you can keep that cleaned big one to join other data.

The SQL-Statement for the Export is always:
Quote :
Select * From Brutes
Be sure to uncheck the little checkbox on the right, called limit rows, to get all data out of the database.

HTH
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 17:22

How to Delete in Squirrel?
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 19:15

Subman(R) wrote:
How to Delete in Squirrel?

As written in the Post before ...

After you connected to the database go to the Tab called SQL and type
Quote :
Delete From Brutes Where ID IN (123, 234, 345, ...)
After that click the little running man and deleted.

But always delete on a copy !!!

@All,
I think my english is to bad, anyone here who can help out?
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 23:19

Ur post confirms something, I need better glasses
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 00:18

As I already told ya, Sub, one page before. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 16:19

Eumigen wrote:

TIPP This function creates a file named *_IDsByDomain.txt. This file makes it posible to filter the pupils on their domain (COM, FR or ES)
How does your Decrypter get the domain name?
If it would be possible to find it directly from a SQL request within Squirrel that would make the database cleanup much easier. Is there a join table or do you get the domain name from the encrypted brute name?

The problem is that I do not want to erase the pupils that have the same ID on FR and COM (about 1% of my pupils), and bypassing this problem requires too many steps:

1) Export all brutes with Squirrel:
Code:

select * from brutes

2) Find names using BC decrypter.

3) Flag the IDs by domain for FR in the file generated at step 2 ("_IDsByDomain.txt")

4) Export all duplicate IDs from Squirrel:
Code:

select id,count(*) as NumberMatches from brutes group by id  having (count(*) > 1)

5) With a spreadsheet construct a list of the form (0, 495, 1308, 2624, 3588, 5485, 6172, 7398, ... ) from the data obtained at step 4.

6) Erase the FR brutes that are not duplicates in Squirrel with the command (the first "in" refers to the list obtained at step 3 and the second "in" refers to the list obtained at step 4):
Code:

delete from brutes where (ID in (325440, 40984, 32194, ...) AND NOT ID in (0, 495, 1308, 2624, 3588, ...) )

But that's a bit long and tedious. On the other hand, a single SQL delete with join statement from ID table to the table of domains would do the trick.

EDIT:
Steps 4 to 6 above can be put into a signle step but unfortunately that SQL request takes ages to complete:
Code:

delete from brutes where brutes.ID in (select brutes.id from brutes group by brutes.id having (count(brutes.id) = 1) and ID in (325440, 40984, 32194, ...))
where the second "in" refers to the list obtained at step 3.

EDIT 2:
An updated version of this small "tutorial" can be foud in the following topic where it is more "on topic":
https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/db-to-excel-thru-decypter-and-back-again-t7123.htm

Last edited by Sioc on Sat 13 Feb 2010, 22:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 18:52

ahhhh...wow.
And I was just coming to grips with the simple stuff.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 00:00

this is why I can only imitate and help others with the info I've learned, because this stuff is above my head too. thanks to those of you who are intimately familiar with sql and can simplify things for the rest of us! cheers

sub, check your pm. an addition to the message you will see there is: would it be better to have that info here, to go along with the rest of the tutorial, or is it better to keep it in a separate thread, as it is now?
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 01:19

bamb@m wrote:
this is why I can only imitate and help others with the info I've learned, because this stuff is above my head too. thanks to those of you who are intimately familiar with sql and can simplify things for the rest of us! cheers

sub, check your pm. an addition to the message you will see there is: would it be better to have that info here, to go along with the rest of the tutorial, or is it better to keep it in a separate thread, as it is now?

I can move it down to to here where it would be more on topic with the addition of your information.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 15:11

Just one more feedback about the Decrypter. On some databases when the exported format looks like this (passwords are hidden)

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Fail_b10

the decrypter fails to decode and produces this:

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Fail10

When the exported format doesn't have spaces the Decrypter just works fine.
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 20:31

Is there another download for V.3 of the decrypter, the one's on the first post do not work Sad

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next