[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final

Go down 
+36
NixxxoN
seak
OviTron
fryss
Biceuri®
Elido
scoobba
Jean_herce
Sioc
b3t4nc0urt
AlnicZ27
Gavy™
Crator
Neutrino
bamb@m
Subman(R)
argus
Captain
Yaboirobby
bboy_kurei
Stsin
xteenager
redneck-giant99
niall0s
dentdesabre
Rippraff
kenichiro
Stjanypwnitsch
Nasic
M4yh3m
mystorage
silverx123
CmIsUa
Rubal1
BobTheBear
Eumigen
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 09:28

It seems the decrypter can't decrypt names from DE server?

Another wish is to have it working faster for large databases (slow probably because of a string concatenation with "&" or string.concat (quadratic time) instead of a StringBuilder (linear time)).
Back to top Go down
Elido
Elido

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 14:03

affraid ,and how we can clean the datas. DE, anyone is solving this problem? Bounce
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 14:04

Give Eumigen a bit more time.
Back to top Go down
Elido
Elido

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 14:10

ok,no problem ,if Eunigen is working on it,all quiet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 19:09

Hi Guys,

the problem is that the guys from BC use a new Table (Brutes2) in the database to store the brutes in it, and they use a combination of encrypted names and a hash to mask the the brute names.

That seems not so difficult to hack, but actually I have not the time to do the research work by myself. If you find someone to help, i'm willing to code an update of the BC-Decrypter and give a little help on the cryptographical work.

I'm very interested in these things, but I have'nt got the time to do it in the next weeks.

Sorry for that
Eumi Sad
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 06:48

I'd love to join and continue the development of the Decrypter. But unfortunately I won't have much time either in the coming weeks.
It seems that BC will be back on initial target for a while having users training pupils given away.
Back to top Go down
Biceuri®
Biceuri®

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 18:18

Guys but one data that have pupils in .COM and in .DE, can i remove the pupils for .COM?
Back to top Go down
Elido
Elido

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 19:27

I think so,in squirrel appears only students who are not. DE, if you save them to txt and then delete them from squirrel, should be left alone those of. DE in the data, i´ll prove this night
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 20:01

Be careful: BC 1.3.00 uses the table "brutes2" (e.g. "select * from brutes2") whereas BC 1.2.02 uses the table "brutes". New BC 1.3.00 brutes are stored in "brutes2". If you took a BC 1.2 database that you're now running in BC 1.3 then both tables will exist.
So be very careful: either do some extensive tests yourself or wait for a new version of the Decrypter (or wait from explanations from dentdesabre or someone else)... otherwise you may end up with unwanted consequences...
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 21:26

Yes, Sioc is right!!!

Be carefull and always work on a copy of your database because you can lose your pupils if something went wrong!
But you can separate the pupils for the domains by using the old training trick ;-)

1. make multiple copies of the database, one for each wanted domain
2. train each copy with a opponents.txt that only contains opponents for the wanted domain
3. after a few days of training delete all pupils that not have reached level 4
Back to top Go down
Biceuri®
Biceuri®

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 01:50

Sorry guys, the question is, one dat from V1.3 with pupils from .COM and from .DE, can i do the normal method and remove pupils from .COM and merge with pupils from another data with all the information that i took from a data v1.2?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 04:45

Encryption scheme of BC 1.3 is different from BC 1.2.
Decrypter won't work with BC 1.3 databases, even for COM pupils.
Therefore if you refer to the "normal method" the answer is NO.

You have to use Eumigen's trick as described above then run in Squirrel the SQL command
Code:

delete from brutes2 where level < 4
to erase all unwanted pupils (or use ">= 4" to keep all trained pupils).

NB: I don't know if BC 1.3 makes use of the table "brutes" as well in order to run consistency checks with "brutes2" to avoid such SQL cleanups! So be very careful!
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 19:14

Sioc wrote:
NB: I don't know if BC 1.3 makes use of the table "brutes" as well in order to run consistency checks with "brutes2" to avoid such SQL cleanups! So be very careful!
Hmm, I don't think so because in my fresh database only used with BC1.3 the Table Brutes is empty, I think all data is stored in the new database-table called Brutes2.

But, as said a few times before: ALWAYS WORK ON A COPY, WITH SQL YOU HAVE NO UNDO!!!

greetz
Eumi
Back to top Go down
Elido
Elido

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 17:49

anyone knows how to merge(attach) two datas using squirrel?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 18:58

You can't use the Decrypter anymore.
Use a spreadsheet (Excel or OpenOffice):
  1. As usual, export the data using Squirrel (but using table "brutes2"): SELECT * FROM BRUTES2
  2. Using spreadsheets formulas, create new import requests similar to what's described in Eumigen's first post of this topic but this time with the HASH field as well, for example iirc: Insert into Brutes2 (Name,Hash,Level,Password) Values(X'9ded506b871c294cb221355160c9dc89ef',X'4asdr754fgrc294cfdrt5643sdc9dc89ef',2,'myPW');
  3. Run the insert request in Squirrel (as described in Eumigen's first post).

MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR DATABASES AND RUN THESE SQL COMMANDS ON A COPY OF YOUR DATABASES
Back to top Go down
Elido
Elido

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 20:09

no Sioc,i want to know how i can merge two databases using only Squirrel,without use Decrypter,which is the method for do it,thanks
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 20:16

Elido wrote:
no Sioc,i want to know how i can merge two databases using only Squirrel,without use Decrypter,which is the method for do it,thanks
The method I have described above does not use the Decrypter and is 100% Squirrel.
Spreadsheets come here into play only to speed up the process.
Read my post again.
AFAIK that's the only way to do it with Squirrel.
Back to top Go down
Elido
Elido

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 08:49

I found a way to separate the new datas per partner and train well, tested, can not erase. FR but at least we can train the pupils to make us our partners, will shortly open a thread with the tutorial Bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stjanypwnitsch

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 15:22

Elido wrote:
I found a way to separate the new datas per partner and train well, tested, can not erase. FR but at least we can train the pupils to make us our partners, will shortly open a thread with the tutorial Bounce Very Happy

I hope you tell us today :)
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 06:26

It is very easy to seperate the Pupils for your Partners when you use different passwords for each partner ;-)

If you missed that and you have partners on different domain you can use the method written before in this thread, working with multiple databases and opponent-list for a single domain.

If you know another method, please let us all know, please post it in cheats & scripts!

greetz
Eumi
Back to top Go down
fryss

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 10:57

anyone knows if a new version od BC-decrypter is coming???
Back to top Go down
OviTron
OviTron

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 11:51

eumigen is working on it

King ovi
Back to top Go down
http://ovi-ih.mybrute.com/team/204064
fryss

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 12:42

ah ok sorry I didn't know, so good job eumigen! :-)
Back to top Go down
seak
seak

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 04:24

apology and how I can do to encrypt a list of wards of the server
. DE to get them to BC by q has only option .FR .Com .ES
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/go_large.php?id=71862153
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 05:09

It is NOT working for DE.

Only way to train DE pupils would be to use Indre Simple Brute Trainer of the MeinBrutalo Trainer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final   [TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TUTORIAL] Eumigen's Brutal Combo Decrypter V 1.03 Final
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next