My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range?

Go down 
+2
BobTheBear
bboy_kurei
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bboy_kurei
bboy_kurei

Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range? Empty
PostSubject: Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range?   Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 14:07

Every time I change my IP, it's always begin with 117.4.x.x, means that I only have about 255*255 = 65025 IP addresses. Someday when I've used all these IPs, I'll need a new source, e.x: 117.5.x.x. How to expand the IPs range so that each time I reset my modem, it can obtain an IP different from 117.4.x.x ???
For me, it seem the probability of getting an already used IP is actually increasing No Sometimes I have to reset 3 times to obtain an usable IP (!_ _)
Can someone help me? Plz guide clearly because of my poor english No
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range?   Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 14:14

It's controlled by your internet provider. There is nothing you can do about it.

You can try calling them but I'd say your chances of getting moved into a different IP pool are pretty much nil.

Your only other option is to change internet providers ....
Back to top Go down
bboy_kurei
bboy_kurei

PostSubject: Re: Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range?   Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 14:45

Hix, changing ISP is impossible... Sad
65k pupils are not enough to reach a breaking level... No
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range?   Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 14:53

bboy_kurei wrote:
65k pupils are not enough to reach a breaking level... No

65,000 pupils to level 10 will get you 650,000 EXP. Do you know how far that would take you? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range?   Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 15:04

I have pupils on mine up at level 15/16/17 now ..... just keep on training them ... Wink
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range?   Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 15:30

I'm with Bob, some of my pups are past level 17 and have more wins than I do Razz
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range?   Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 15:46

bboy_kurei wrote:
Why is it impossible?... You only have one ISP where you live, lol?
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range?   Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 16:03

Nasic wrote:
bboy_kurei wrote:

Actually it's possible .. If it's his reason ..
Here in my country _ (Philippines) there is only one ISP .. not literally one .. but you could only choose one .. My ISP right now .. The only one (I think) that has a dynamic IP . there are only 5 ISP in here .. The First one is the one I'm using right now and offers dynamic.. The 2nd one is static and the 3rd .. Never Tried because it's a new connection and they haven't expand their servers yet .. and the other two .. is Wireless. One is just using an adapter with antenna and the other one is just a connection via USB ..

so If that's the case with him. yep it's impossible.. but if not .. maybe your a teenage? and your parents won't let you change ISP just because of a game ? Wink
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range?   Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 16:11

Could be tied into a contract .... could be all sorts of reasons you can't change.
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range?   Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 16:30

BobTheBear wrote:
Could be tied into a contract .... could be all sorts of reasons you can't change.

yup .. I forgot .. that's one reason too .. Need to stay in their service for 12 mos. .. I dunno in the other country .. but here .. it's 12mos. Razz
Back to top Go down
bboy_kurei
bboy_kurei

PostSubject: Re: Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range?   Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 16:33

Nasic wrote:
bboy_kurei wrote:
No, of course I can change. But it's costly and not really necessary for a game lol!
65k pupils is just guess. In fact it may be many time fewer than. At the present I have only 600 pupils, and it appears that I get the already used IP, sometimes. Can't imagine how difficult to get a given exp pupil when I have about 10k pupils scratch
Well, I'll try training my pupils up to 10. In addition, run bot on my friends' network to get more pupils lol!
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range?   Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range? Icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 20:26

BobTheBear wrote:
Seems so, a big difference since it's much more flexible over here, you can't turn the telly on w/o being bombarded by half a dozen offers from different providers. clown
Back to top Go down
bboy_kurei
bboy_kurei

PostSubject: Re: Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range?   Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range? Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 12:33

If I delete the unprotected pupils, is it possible to gain exp from a new pupil which has the same IP with the deleted one? Does anyone make a test?
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range?   Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range? Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 16:39

you can delete it from bc, but it will not be deleted from mybrute until motion twin decides it's been inactive long enough. then, you would have to know which IP address it was that created the pupil, and somehow command your ISP to specifically give you that IP address again in order to test it, but I believe motion twin has already considered that and decided that it will permanently save IP's used to create pupils in their data, even if the pupils themselves are deleted...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range?   Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me plz!!! How to expand IPs range?
Page 1 of 1