My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Script to restart BC

Go down 
+8
M4yh3m
bboy_kurei
kenichiro
Crator
bamb@m
silverx123
Yaboirobby
BobTheBear
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kenichiro
kenichiro

Script to restart BC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Script to restart BC   Script to restart BC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 06:17

BobTheBear wrote:
Hawaii .... Guam .... I'm on an island as well ... only mine is cold, windy and usually pishing with rain. Very Happy

Laughing
Back to top Go down
kenichiro
kenichiro

PostSubject: Re: Script to restart BC   Script to restart BC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 06:26

M4yh3m wrote:
hi guys

i need also such a script for my 24/7 bot when it crashes

can someone help me

I'm currently creating a script to run my bat files. The script is not complete yet, but here are my bat files to start and end bc:

To start BC:

@ECHO OFF
cd c:\brutalcombo
start brutal-combo.jar
exit

* change the path of where your bc is at.

To end BC:

@ECHO OFF
cd c:\windows\system32
start taskkill /IM javaw.exe /F

* This kills BC on the task manager

I'm going to run the bat files with winautomation. I'll post results if it's succesful.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Script to restart BC   Script to restart BC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 07:59

I have one tip for you about the java thing, kenichiro - some people, like me, have other things running on their computer that get listed as javaw, and if you kill javaw, it will also kill those programs. in taskkill, there is another option, which is:

Code:

taskkill /f /fi "windowtitle eq brutal combo"

that will kill any running bc while at the same time preserving any java program that is open

and while you can finish making those scripts to run those .bats, since some other people don't use winauto, you have winauto, and you have the option to run those DOS commands directly from winauto, saving time positioning things in just the right place for clicking Wink .
Back to top Go down
kenichiro
kenichiro

PostSubject: Re: Script to restart BC   Script to restart BC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 12:17

bamb@m wrote:
I have one tip for you about the java thing, kenichiro - some people, like me, have other things running on their computer that get listed as javaw, and if you kill javaw, it will also kill those programs. in taskkill, there is another option, which is:

Code:

taskkill /f /fi "windowtitle eq brutal combo"

that will kill any running bc while at the same time preserving any java program that is open

and while you can finish making those scripts to run those .bats, since some other people don't use winauto, you have winauto, and you have the option to run those DOS commands directly from winauto, saving time positioning things in just the right place for clicking Wink .

Thanks bamb@m! I can multitask again. cheers Razz
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: Script to restart BC   Script to restart BC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 12:59

Interessting!

I use Actionaz2 for my bot.

After each pupil creation i end the bot and start the bot.

So my delay is between 20 and 30 seconds with reconect.
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/179267
Dentist Jed

PostSubject: Re: Script to restart BC   Script to restart BC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 13:56

I wonder why my BC bot takes so long to load compare to everyone else? Anything from 30 seconds upwards.
Back to top Go down
invertioN
invertioN

PostSubject: Re: Script to restart BC   Script to restart BC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 18:34

Dentist Jed wrote:
I wonder why my BC bot takes so long to load compare to everyone else? Anything from 30 seconds upwards.
Depends on how many opponents you have and the connection you use i think
Mine loads 15-20 seconds :)
Back to top Go down
http://bulgarian-kreedz.net/
kenichiro
kenichiro

PostSubject: Re: Script to restart BC   Script to restart BC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 23:15

I completed a winauto script that checks if there are any errors that stops BC.

It will close and restart BC if it detects an error. If no errors are detected, BC will continue to run

Line 1: Label
Begin BC Check

Line 2: Wait
60 seconds

Line 3: If Window
If Window with title: Brutal combo and class: SunAwtFrame is open

Line 4: Wait For Window
Wait For Window with title: Brutal combo and class: SunAwtFrame to Close

Line 5: Wait For Image
Wait for a specific image to appear on the screen

Line 6: Run Job
Run Job BCkill

Line 7: End If

*Notes: This isn’t my complete script; it’s just to check for errors. I have another job that starts BC and it will start the job described above. BCkill (Line 7) is my winauto job that kills BC and it will refer back to the job that starts BC, which then starts the job to check errors (continuous cycle).
- You can create and capture as many error images that you run into. I have a total of three errors that it checks for. Just repeat steps 3 to 7 when capturing a different error.
-Line 5: When capturing an image, play around with your tolerance (mine is set at 50). Too high and it may not recognize the image. Too low and it will think everything is an error. I set the fail to 5 sec. On the exception handling, highlight Image not found on screen, click continue job execution, goto label (whatever label your next error image is).
Back to top Go down
kenichiro
kenichiro

PostSubject: Re: Script to restart BC   Script to restart BC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 23:19

Dentist Jed wrote:

I have a BC folder strictly for creating pupils. My opponents list is filled only with level 0's. It loads in 10 seconds.

My BC folder for combats take anywhere from 30 to 2mins load.
Back to top Go down
Dentist Jed

PostSubject: Re: Script to restart BC   Script to restart BC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 23:31

kenichiro wrote:
Dentist Jed wrote:

I have a BC folder strictly for creating pupils. My opponents list is filled only with level 0's. It loads in 10 seconds.

My BC folder for combats take anywhere from 30 to 2mins load.

Good idea that. Thx.
Back to top Go down
kenichiro
kenichiro

PostSubject: Re: Script to restart BC   Script to restart BC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 02:22

Also, since I'm getting PMs requesting to slot trade because I mentioned I had a 2sec delay. Thanks, but I'm not looking to trade at the moment and I slowed my delay time to 10sec (for stability purposes).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Script to restart BC   Script to restart BC - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Script to restart BC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2