My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~

Go down 
+18
Cowdude179
Nasic
Subman(R)
Rippraff
Stsin
harpyieklein
Aylove
77min
hbomb2003
Yaboirobby
sevid
Pege
HongKongFui
The Dice Man
BobTheBear
Gavy™
aoxomoxoa
gooberbm
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
gooberbm
gooberbm

My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~   My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 12:42

Aylove wrote:
gooberbm wrote:

I assume that you want in, correct?
Yes Bounce

And don't worry about the Brute Draw yet everybody. That was just to give you an idea of what to expect, I will go through a FULL EXPLANATION on how that will work once all the sign-ups are complete. Makes more sense to do that when we're actually drawing brutes. But yes Aylove, you would be out if you lose with someone else's brute, and yes you might end up with a worse brute than the one you enter. OR you might end up with a BETTER brute than you enter.
I already understand how i pick a brute, i just don't like the idea to pick a other brute then my one Laughing

And yes, sponsers for pupil prizes would be greatly appreciated, as I can't provide them myself. If you or anyone else can give, I'll gladly accept Laughing cheers
I'm sorry but on .COM i can't offer many pupils No

not a problem, if you can do FR. or ES. that'd be great, I'll add you to the pool

here is my sign up
Spoiler:

not a problem, I'll allow it. He's in

Stsin wrote:
Sign me up too.

Will have to search and decide what type of brute would be best for this tourney.

please do....you all have 2 days to come up with your brute of choice. Plenty of time to pick a winner. Heck I have 6 that I could possibly enter (although I know who I am choosing already...I think). But if anyone needs a Sponser cause they couldn't find a brute, I'll help out
Back to top Go down
Aylove
Aylove

My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~   My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 12:47

Thanks for allowing my Brute :)
You got a PM What a Face
Back to top Go down
gooberbm
gooberbm

PostSubject: Re: My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~   My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 12:55

I'm considering dropping the agility cap to 1300. The point of it was to keep the agility MONSTERS to a minimum and I'm finding that only the best agility brutes even approach 1300. So I'm asking if you all have a problem with that?
Back to top Go down
Aylove
Aylove

PostSubject: Re: My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~   My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 13:01

gooberbm wrote:
I'm considering dropping the agility cap to 1300. The point of it was to keep the agility MONSTERS to a minimum and I'm finding that only the best agility brutes even approach 1300. So I'm asking if you all have a problem with that?

affraid yes a big problem! My one isn't anymore in then Evil or Very Mad
I spend few Hours for searching... That would mean, i and all the other people did wast his time :!: Rolling Eyes
and i won't searching again :|
Back to top Go down
gooberbm
gooberbm

PostSubject: Re: My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~   My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 13:30

Aylove wrote:
gooberbm wrote:

I spend few Hours for searching... That would mean, i and all the other people did wast his time :!: Rolling Eyes

okay, that was the kind of input I was hoping for. I was just thinking about it in my head, but you're right it would be mean. I'll leave it as is
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~   My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 14:02

Edit: I'll join with this one. Very Happy

Last edited by Rippraff on Fri 11 Dec 2009, 21:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aylove
Aylove

PostSubject: Re: My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~   My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 14:11

If you really want keep agility MONSTERS away do the NEXT Tournament just for Brutes without felling agility :idea:

I don't thinking that hyper agility is a BIG advantage in this T because without untouchable this stat count not that much...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
gooberbm
gooberbm

PostSubject: Re: My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~   My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 14:21

Aylove wrote:
If you really want keep agility MONSTERS away do the NEXT Tournament just for Brutes without felling agility :idea:

I don't thinking that hyper agility is a BIG advantage in this T because without untouchable this stat count not that much...

Spoiler:

feline agility doesn't automatically make you an agility monster, so that wouldn't be as effective as an actual cap on the stats. I'm glad you feel it won't be that much of an advantage as the whole point of this tournament is to level the playing field a bit.
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~   My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 22:46

gooberbm wrote:
Aylove wrote:
gooberbm wrote:

okay, that was the kind of input I was hoping for. I was just thinking about it in my head, but you're right it would be mean. I'll leave it as is

Yes, me too! I spent several hours making a brute yesterday that would no longer qualify if you changed the rules. That would not be fair.
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~   My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 01:11

http://quip100.mybrute.com/cellule
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~   My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 02:39

sign me up: http://lorelei-88.mybrute.com/cellule
Back to top Go down
Cowdude179
Cowdude179

PostSubject: Re: My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~   My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 11:25

Sign me up aswell : http://sunlink101.mybrute.com/cellule
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffdfdffff.mybrute.com
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~   My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 12:18

My entry is - http://bobthebear056.mybrute.com/cellule

:)
Back to top Go down
Ajdija
VIP
VIP
Ajdija

PostSubject: Re: My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~   My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 12:28

http://ajdija.mybrute.com/cellule

stats that I qualify:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ajdija.com
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~   My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 12:39

I'm gonna try this one ...

http://emygwbou.labrute.fr/cellule

I think agility is not so important .. Wink
I'm gonna rely in pet control and a little STR ..
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~   My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 12:47

http://lo2-7tzz7w3.mybrute.com/cellule not my entry...

http://coypgyw4v161jcs2.mybrute.com/cellule/ better take this :)

Last edited by HongKongFui on Sat 12 Dec 2009, 17:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~   My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 13:01

HongKongFui wrote:
http://lo2-7tzz7w3.mybrute.com/cellule my entry...

lol

16 points short of the agility limit. Quality! Laughing
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~   My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 13:02

harpyieklein wrote:
okay, i'm in with:

http://glyfpqjr.labrute.fr/cellule

quasi fast ne punktlandung (sorry for german, I said: you drop right on target)

my two cents: including implacable into the deny- rule you made this tournament an agility tournament... you will see: highest agility will win :)
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~   My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 13:04

I actually have one with 10 points short agility .. but same with BB's brute .. the STR is low .. Wink
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~   My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 13:04

BobTheBear wrote:
HongKongFui wrote:

lol

yes, but look at harpy :)
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~   My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 13:05

gaviel wrote:
I actually have one with 10 points short agility .. but same with BB's brute .. the STR is low .. Wink

read what I wrote and test your choice against mine ;-)
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~   My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 13:30

HongKongFui wrote:
BobTheBear wrote:
HongKongFui wrote:

lol

yes, but look at harpy :)

Ha ha ha ha!

Only 2 short ..... wunderbar! (My attempt at German Razz)

I did have one that was closer to the agility limit but I decided 056 was slightly more balanced. Still has 1100 agility but a lot more strength. I tried an immortal out with 17,000 HP at that level ..... it got HAMMERED! lol
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~   My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 13:37

Sorry BOB!

I tested my one against your one

THats really a nice fight

Vs Bob Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/179267
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~   My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 13:53

You should have tried it with seed "1" .... then I get an even bigger hammering!

Looks like he who hypno's first ... wins!

At these sort of levels, I think it's a bit of a lottery to be honest. I might win the thing, I might be first out .... who knows! Very Happy

(I had to go up as far as seed 4 before I got a win ... despite them being about as evenly matched as they could be!)
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~   My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 15:01

Sorry for the hassle but if I can change my entry to http://neo-nasic41.mybrute.com/cellule that would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~   My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA)  ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Brute World Cup (Sponsered by FIFA) ~~ SIGN-UPS AND DISCUSSION ~~
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next