What's your brute rating criteria? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

What's your brute rating criteria?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Teethymo
Teethymo

What's your brute rating criteria? Empty
PostSubject: What's your brute rating criteria?   What's your brute rating criteria? I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 21:05

It's becoming clear that different folks look for different things in a brute. Most people look for good stats and good skills at about level 150-200, but what else do you keep in mind?

Myself, I look to see if a brute has or lacks certain reinforcing combinations. Fast weapons with sabotage/impact, for instance, or long weapons with pugnacious/6th sense, or the weapons modifiers with weapons that use them. Certain skills are more essential for different brute stat types as well, for instance survival with agility brutes or shield with speed brutes. I think of skills as having certain categories that cross-reinforce with each other, with weapons, and with stats, and the more connections there are, the better the brute is in my opinion.

Because I'm not much of a pupiler either, if it's a brute I'm going to be playing, I look to see how enjoyable a brute will be at the earlier levels. I'd rather play a brute with front-loaded skills then a brute that gets big leaps after level 100. Others I'm sure are more confident in reaching those levels soon and are looking for the big boosts that getting a late stat-boosting skill will get you.

Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: What's your brute rating criteria?   What's your brute rating criteria? I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 23:05

Depends on how fast you level, with BC or lumi's service you can easily get a brute up to level 100 in no-time, sooo being that my criteria I rate chars @ lvl 100-150-200. after that they hardly get anything and if they don't have the necessary things you want them to have their not worth it Imo.

Anyway the things I look for mostly are stats, at higher level I believe these along with a brute's abilities are their main focuss, when looking at stats their is no doubt that High agi brutes are the strongest, so agi should be your main focuss if your going for a simple boring but successfull brute, next to that comes strength, you don't want your brute to have 9000 agility but no strength, so keep in mind that if a brute suddendly get's skills higher up such as herculean strength or feline agility it can still become a great brute even though he isn't the first 60 or so levels...

When looking at abilities go for skills such as Implacable, untouchable, feline agi, survival,... basicly everything from the second row and atleast net or bomb along with cry of the damned or hypnosis, if it's possible also another super i.e deluge or hammer but hey, you can't have everything Razz

Weapons: Flail, Hammer, Whip, Sword, Sai are definitly some of the best to go around with but most of the time quanity beats quality due to sabotage...

Pets: a wall of pets is a must have in some way, letting the opponent get to you first can be lethal on higher levels so atleast 3 pets by lvl 100 is advised.

hope this helped a bit..
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: What's your brute rating criteria?   What's your brute rating criteria? I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 12:17

pretty much same like nasic here

u know much nasic
btw nasic u got bc?
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: What's your brute rating criteria?   What's your brute rating criteria? I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Dec 2009, 15:06

@Teethymo: If you think you got a nice brute simulate some fights with him using Oontack vs some well known brutes which tend to be good @ around lvl 150-200, If you lose everything keep on searching if you win/lose 50/50 you're heading in the right direction Wink
xteenager wrote:
pretty much same like nasic here

u know much nasic
btw nasic u got bc?
Yeh I got BC but few ISP's here give out dynamic IP's, just switched to one and getting it next week, so far I've only been able to level my brutes with proxy pupils and well.. Lumi's service hehe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your brute rating criteria?   What's your brute rating criteria? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your brute rating criteria?
Page 1 of 1