My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

fotum has been hacked =(

Go down 
+16
calintz001
Kenichi
loosepaper
Jill Sandwich
Maccaz
LATIGOH
Death Str1ke
Jazz™
zick2099
Negative Zephyr
Wolf
Nepis
mantis33
ronga
KiwiMan
fotum
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jerminator1999

fotum has been hacked =( - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fotum has been hacked =(   fotum has been hacked =( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 12:01

ronga wrote:
Quote :
One of my brutes is quite nice, not very strong, but I think he worths keeping, and i wanna change the pw to a stronger one. yet i just cant find the change password button in the cell page, and i cant get to the set password page by adding "/setpass" at the back. does anyone know how to renew the password in such case?

Have you ever set (create) any password in the first place? If not, you probably missed the chance. It's too late now.

See Brute password FAQ
probably i didnt in that case then. strange, i should have set a password. so basically there shouldnt be much down point of not having a password set, since i got nth for other ppl to hack in, lol. but anyway, i will just try to contact the company to see if theres anything that can be done
Back to top Go down
jedi_shadow

PostSubject: Re: fotum has been hacked =(   fotum has been hacked =( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 15:02

w13winni wrote:
fotum, you sure it's not MT who has change password?

That's what happen to my brute that got reset to level 1. I got locked out. Damn you mt.
Back to top Go down
Death Str1ke
Death Str1ke

PostSubject: Re: fotum has been hacked =(   fotum has been hacked =( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 16:53

Quote :
probably i didnt in that case then. strange, i should have set a password. so basically there shouldnt be much down point of not having a password set, since i got nth for other ppl to hack in, lol. but anyway, i will just try to contact the company to see if theres anything that can be done
Its stated clearly that MT cant help u if u forget ur pw, so u probly not gettin any help from them.
Also, the change pw link should be under the link to ur brute in the cell, right above all the level ups
and new pupils, etc. If its not there, then u failed.
Back to top Go down
Jazz™
Jazz™

PostSubject: Re: fotum has been hacked =(   fotum has been hacked =( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009, 14:16

i gues the hacker worked on Sector 7!

best cracker/hacker in the world o_0
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jazzy052
jerminator1999

PostSubject: Re: fotum has been hacked =(   fotum has been hacked =( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009, 17:50

Gem Star wrote:
Quote :
Its stated clearly that MT cant help u if u forget ur pw, so u probly not gettin any help from them.
Also, the change pw link should be under the link to ur brute in the cell, right above all the level ups
and new pupils, etc. If its not there, then u failed.
lol, theres nth for me to lose actually, therefore not rly a fail. I can still control the brute for fights and enter tournys, but not entering clans, which is nth important. and one gd point is, the cell door doesnt exist, and no one can lock me out of it; while theres nth bad rly if someone finds out that brute and use it Laughing
Back to top Go down
ronga
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
ronga

PostSubject: Re: fotum has been hacked =(   fotum has been hacked =( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009, 18:59

jerminator1999 wrote:
lol, theres nth for me to lose actually, therefore not rly a fail. I can still control the brute for fights and enter tournys, but not entering clans, which is nth important. and one gd point is, the cell door doesnt exist, and no one can lock me out of it; while theres nth bad rly if someone finds out that brute and use it Laughing

Yep! No one can lock you out.
Your brute becomes a public domain. Everyone can use and control it.
Back to top Go down
hoohoohaho

PostSubject: Re: fotum has been hacked =(   fotum has been hacked =( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009, 19:05

ronga wrote:
jerminator1999 wrote:

I am not going to lose anything if somebody controls it, am I. Skills wont be lost, and anyway, I spend my fights right after they are issued, ppl just cant even try to make me lose chances for raising exp by spending them of fighting crazy brutes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jerminator1999

PostSubject: Re: fotum has been hacked =(   fotum has been hacked =( - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009, 20:02

hoohoohaho wrote:
ronga wrote:
jerminator1999 wrote:

I am not going to lose anything if somebody controls it, am I. Skills wont be lost, and anyway, I spend my fights right after they are issued, ppl just cant even try to make me lose chances for raising exp by spending them of fighting crazy brutes Very Happy
lol, you got all my points, mate Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fotum has been hacked =(   fotum has been hacked =( - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fotum has been hacked =(
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2