My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

An introduction and a question

Go down 
+7
Cowdude179
tia-gf
Roland Dnalor
Sioc
Eumigen
GOML
Setanta
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Setanta

An introduction and a question Empty
PostSubject: An introduction and a question   An introduction and a question Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 13:17

Hi folks,

maybe it's a bit impolite, to introduce myself after writing my first post.

My Name ist Uwe, im 42 years old and live in a rather small town in Germany.

In MB i play "Tac Tor", a Level-28 brute, leading the Clan "Bier für die Welt", which consists of players all over Germany and with one Member from Austria.

I don't believe, that personal or professional facts are of real interest, so i just leave them out for the beginning.

Mybe a search could answer my question, but am i one of only a few senior players, or are there more geekboys Wink , playing MB with fun, who are forty and older?

Best wishes,
Setanta
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: An introduction and a question   An introduction and a question Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 14:23

greetings Uwe, and yes, would seem you are one of only a few older MB players on the board. I'm also 42, Subman(R) is 50, I suspect Eumigen may be mid to upper 40s from the clues he's given and my guess is redneck-giant99 is probably late 30s or so based on what personal history he has disclosed. there were a few others here between 30 & 40 but not sure they post all that often. as you can see from the following poll results, 30% of forum members who voted in the poll are over 30...

age poll
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: An introduction and a question   An introduction and a question Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 14:52

Welcome on Board!

We have a few 40+ myBrute Players here on Board, GOML has named a few of them, and he is right I'm one of them too :) But GOML missed RippRaff who is 44. RippRaff and me are both german Wink

We have at minimum 14 Members which are 40+ of age as this Poll shows cheers
Back to top Go down
Setanta

PostSubject: Re: An introduction and a question   An introduction and a question Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 15:06

Thanks for the answers and for the interesting poll. 9% of the users there are 40+? That's interesting, i believed, it would be less.

Otherwise, three members of our clan, that i know personally, are forty or older. It's not a question of age, but of your attitude to gaming.

A lot of younger users of the board, where i found most of my pupils, quit the game very early or never started to play. It seems, the limitations of MB, where you could only watch the fights without influencing them, seems to be less attractive for teenage players.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: An introduction and a question   An introduction and a question Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 15:25

Quote :

you could only watch the fights without influencing them, seems to be less attractive for teenage players.
That's our privilege of becoming senile old wheelchair grandpas: we settle for less ;-)
Back to top Go down
Roland Dnalor
Roland Dnalor

Location : Chenni, India, Asia, Earth... And sometimes under your bed!!

PostSubject: Re: An introduction and a question   An introduction and a question Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 16:02

Welcome to the forums cheers hope u will have fun here
Back to top Go down
http://xrs-isgreat.myminicity.com/
tia-gf
tia-gf

PostSubject: Re: An introduction and a question   An introduction and a question Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 19:44

warm welcome from me.

hallo uwe,

herzlich willkommen im forum.
Back to top Go down
Cowdude179
Cowdude179

PostSubject: Re: An introduction and a question   An introduction and a question Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 18:38

Welcome to the forums Uwe cheers! Hope you have fun here :).

Willkommen zu den Foren Uwe cheers! Wünschen Ihnen viel Spaß hier :).
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffdfdffff.mybrute.com
rayS
rayS

PostSubject: Re: An introduction and a question   An introduction and a question Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 14:04

hy and wellcome here
Back to top Go down
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: An introduction and a question   An introduction and a question Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 14:07

have fun here, and feel free to ask.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: An introduction and a question   An introduction and a question Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 19:53

warm welcome from me~
Back to top Go down
http://www.cikedis.com
CypriaN
CypriaN

PostSubject: Re: An introduction and a question   An introduction and a question Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 06:45

welcome hope you enjoy this forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An introduction and a question   An introduction and a question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An introduction and a question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: General Talk :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: