A Marvelous Adventure Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

A Marvelous Adventure

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnight
Midnight

A Marvelous Adventure Empty
PostSubject: A Marvelous Adventure   A Marvelous Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 16:49

From Friday of last week:
Well as most of you know the East Coast is getting a HISTORIC snow storm. Parts of DC and Maryland have gotten a RECORD of 30 inches of snow.

And outside my good ol' window there is one and a half feet of snow and we are suppose to get another foot or so of snow. In some parts of the yard there are snow drift that go up to 3 feet and right beside them only an inch of snow. Winds outside are around 15 mph. snow drift

Down the road about a few feet there is a poor snow plow stuck in the snow. Its only a truck with a plow not one of those big ones. So he is stuck in the snow after he ran OFF the road because he couldn't see from the wind blowing snow around.

So the whole area affected by this storm is at a stand still till most of the snow melts. What to do what to do?
DC is having a blizzard. Penn State has called i the penn state nation guard to help with snow.

And Today:

The snow has been coming down for 20 hours and will be coming down for another 4 hours. There is over 3 feet of snow all around. All the schools are closed for the rest of the week. The road my house is on hasn't been been cleared yet because the snow-plows are busy on the main roads.

sooo....how has you been? mine is filled with snow o.O
Back to top Go down
http://capix13.mybrute.com/
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: A Marvelous Adventure   A Marvelous Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 17:55

Wooo!

Snowy snowy!

We had our "big freeze" last month. (worst winter I can remember here for a loooooong time!)

Not been too bad recently, although we are supposed to get a bit of new snow this week. Maybe. Nothing like what you're getting over there though!

Which is a good thing .... as it only takes about 7 flakes to bring the entire UK to a standstill ....
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: A Marvelous Adventure   A Marvelous Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 18:41

it's been pretty chilly the last couple of days here in Southeast Texas (Houston area). I had seen a weather forecast the other day saying we might get a few flakes of snow and a bit of sleet tonight if the conditions are right, I hope not as I'd rather not get stuck at work again. anyway, back at the beginning of December we did have our earliest snowfall on record, either 12/2 or 3, plus the second year in a row with snow (another record), and Houston is a city which rarely sees any snow most winters. I think you would have to go back in the records to around January 1973 to find comparable snowfall amounts prior to the last two years.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: A Marvelous Adventure   A Marvelous Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 21:05

Here is a video of my dog hopping around in the snow its on youtube I sound tired cause i was running in the snow and my voice is high pitch cause i need to get the dogs attention.

Its still snowing outside, and the weather keeps saying stay off the roads and all. So all this area is at standstill #2
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: A Marvelous Adventure   A Marvelous Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 21:29

I ran across this time-lapse of the accumulating snow the other day, thought you might appreciate it...

A Marvelous Adventure JpYU3
Back to top Go down
Balloonball
Balloonball

PostSubject: Re: A Marvelous Adventure   A Marvelous Adventure I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 22:18

Midnight you made a youtube video? You should show your face so your famous Razz lol! Was that your voice in that? You sound young Laughing
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: A Marvelous Adventure   A Marvelous Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 00:05

Your dog is pink?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: A Marvelous Adventure   A Marvelous Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 00:16

my dog is yellow.

and yes that's my voice. its a squeaky voice because its my dog-talk voice. everyone talks weird to their animal, plus im a girl so of course i sound younger v.v

also, cool time-lapse
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: A Marvelous Adventure   A Marvelous Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 00:53

your dog would be better off using the undersnow highway you're creating. you've already started making it, right? What a Face

and your dog may be yellow, but it seems he turns pink as he gets tired jumping in the snow Shocked

that's a cool time-lapse, goml. I just stoled it and put in my compooter Razz
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: A Marvelous Adventure   A Marvelous Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 01:06

bamb@m wrote:
and your dog may be yellow, but it seems he turns pink as he gets tired jumping in the snow Shocked

Thats what I was seeing! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Midnight
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: A Marvelous Adventure   A Marvelous Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 15:00

*cough* her *cough* my dog is a girl bot a boy. can't you tell? j/k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Marvelous Adventure   A Marvelous Adventure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Marvelous Adventure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: General Talk :: Off-topics-
Jump to: