My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Ranking by number of fights won for brutes above level 100 on COM

Go down 
+23
xXMoriShaXx
FacebreakXXX
fulzio
sevid
Vic-Tim
Pege
Legend
ZeroVsHero
Biefaller
ALPHWON
Subman(R)
palerider
NixxxoN
Biceuri®
AlnicZ27
bamb@m
vollaufdienuesse
Cowdude179
GOML
GC.XVZ
xteenager
BobTheBear
Sioc
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
COYABA
COYABA

Ranking by number of fights won for brutes above level 100 on COM - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking by number of fights won for brutes above level 100 on COM   Ranking by number of fights won for brutes above level 100 on COM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2012, 11:23

Cool i'm first in something. Very Happy

Cumboya is an old brute create on november 2008 but i have stopped make fights during a time,the goal is over 4000 victory and continue to level up now. ThumbsUp
Back to top Go down
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

Ranking by number of fights won for brutes above level 100 on COM - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking by number of fights won for brutes above level 100 on COM   Ranking by number of fights won for brutes above level 100 on COM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2012, 20:33

Wow!! THAT takes dedication :O
Back to top Go down
thefruits
thefruits

PostSubject: Re: Ranking by number of fights won for brutes above level 100 on COM   Ranking by number of fights won for brutes above level 100 on COM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2012, 21:46

15 rank
my brute cerpentif Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Miguel486
Miguel486

PostSubject: Re: Ranking by number of fights won for brutes above level 100 on COM   Ranking by number of fights won for brutes above level 100 on COM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Dec 2012, 05:56

xD wow...

I need to make my fights brutes xD
Back to top Go down
http://kingxnvqd.elbruto.es/cellule
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Ranking by number of fights won for brutes above level 100 on COM   Ranking by number of fights won for brutes above level 100 on COM - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 18:28

I made a little mistake: the previous update contained only brutes above level 200.
I changed back to the ranking for brutes above level 100, and the number 1 is now chtimi074 with 3'707 fights won, just 85 victories ahead of cumboya. brutales-weib is at rank 72 now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranking by number of fights won for brutes above level 100 on COM   Ranking by number of fights won for brutes above level 100 on COM - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranking by number of fights won for brutes above level 100 on COM
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3