My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug etc

Go down 
+12
Originz
amonree
gtijim
DGLimited
Xelxix
2deranged
ALPHWON
Sabbath123
indish
Cowdude179
Teapot
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Originz

Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug  etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug etc   Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug  etc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 08:34

I Pupiled http://wintarek.mybrute.com/cellule
can i have http://544732.mybrute.com/cellule ?
Back to top Go down
Teapot

Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug  etc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug etc   Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug  etc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010, 07:56

Check you pm. Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug  etc - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

I modified the format of the first post.
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug etc   Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug  etc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 09:11

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug etc   Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug  etc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 09:57

Moving all brutes to freebies soon.
Back to top Go down
Softiees

PostSubject: Re: Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug etc   Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug  etc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 12:17

http://softiees.mybrute.com
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug etc   Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug  etc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 23:59

@ Softiees:

I hope you continue leveling your brute. Pupil spammers that seem to stop playing after a while.
Back to top Go down
Grim-Scoob

PostSubject: Re: Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug etc   Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug  etc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 06:25

this one pelase http://544732.mybrute.com/cellule - Bear @ lv 4

I leveled http://grim-scoob-pup.mybrute.com/cellule to level 3. for you
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug etc   Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug  etc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 05:05

Sorry, Originz took the account.
Back to top Go down
Grim-Scoob

PostSubject: Re: Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug etc   Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug  etc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 14:33

wow it wasnt marked out..... so i did that for nothing...
Back to top Go down
Krawalltona

PostSubject: Re: Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug etc   Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug  etc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 23:30

I need pupils as well!
http://krawalltona.mybrute.com
Thanks + brgds, LE ROI KRAWALLTONA
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug etc   Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug  etc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Apr 2010, 09:21

@ Grim-Scoob

Bears aren't the ultimate weapon. Take another brute ( for free ) if you want to. Most people here take bear brutes, even if they have a bad future. Once you train a bear/wolf brute to level 15+ they'll won't do much damage, and are best for distractions. Some bear brutes can be good at level 20-35.
Back to top Go down
Grim-Scoob

PostSubject: Re: Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug etc   Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug  etc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 00:51

fine..... i guess ill have http://gfx462652.mybrute.com/cellule please... that is if its not taken already...
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug etc   Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug  etc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 04:27

Ok, I'll also pupil your brute. TM at the moment.
Back to top Go down
bru-ce

PostSubject: Re: Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug etc   Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug  etc - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 08:22

hi, i need pupils. i still dont know how this gane really works.....any help will do...

http://bru-ce.mybrute.com/cellule
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug etc   Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug  etc - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pupil to Get Free Brutes: Untouch, Implacable, Hammer, Weapon, Bug etc
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2