My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Appealing prize for the one who gets a panther when pupiling me :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabbath123

Appealing prize for the one who gets a panther when pupiling me :) Empty
PostSubject: Appealing prize for the one who gets a panther when pupiling me :)   Appealing prize for the one who gets a panther when pupiling me :) Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 18:23

So, the link to my brute is: http://Dazzler123.mybrute.com

The one who makes a pupil and gets a panther when creating the pupil...meaning LEVEL 1 will win a 1 month of premium RS account. :)

I know it`s not much but hey, you might be lucky and get a panther when creating a pupil and you`ll get a premium RS for one month for free:)

What do you say? Very Happy

[Sorry if it sounds like publicity but it`s not... And I only wrote RS instead of the entire name:)]

Last edited by Sabbath123 on Sun 21 Feb 2010, 09:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jesus saved me

PostSubject: Lol?   Appealing prize for the one who gets a panther when pupiling me :) Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 23:42

Lol, nice way to get pupils Very Happy What's the chance of getting a panther at level one? It's like 1 in 300... How premium of an account anyways?
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: Appealing prize for the one who gets a panther when pupiling me :)   Appealing prize for the one who gets a panther when pupiling me :) Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 23:54

http://dazzler123.mybrute.com/
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
Sabbath123

PostSubject: Re: Appealing prize for the one who gets a panther when pupiling me :)   Appealing prize for the one who gets a panther when pupiling me :) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Feb 2010, 09:02

oops..yes, http :) ty Subman:)
Back to top Go down
Sabbath123

PostSubject: Re: Appealing prize for the one who gets a panther when pupiling me :)   Appealing prize for the one who gets a panther when pupiling me :) Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 21:33

Jesus saved me wrote:
Lol, nice way to get pupils Very Happy What's the chance of getting a panther at level one? It's like 1 in 300... How premium of an account anyways?

oh, sorry, I didn`t see your reply...what do you mean "how premium"? I`m talking about a 1 month premium RS account which means ~ 25 GB of traffic at first then 5 GB added every day etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appealing prize for the one who gets a panther when pupiling me :)   Appealing prize for the one who gets a panther when pupiling me :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Appealing prize for the one who gets a panther when pupiling me :)
Page 1 of 1