My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Newb Q-Othern then the xp bonus, does Master/Pupil status effect anything?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hidinger

Newb Q-Othern then the xp bonus, does Master/Pupil status effect anything? Empty
PostSubject: Newb Q-Othern then the xp bonus, does Master/Pupil status effect anything?   Newb Q-Othern then the xp bonus, does Master/Pupil status effect anything? Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 02:52

Does having a Master or a large number of Pupils effect what your receive when you level up. For example, if I was to have 400 pupils, would I get a better chance at getting a Bear upon level up instead of a Dog? Same question, but does your Master's status effect your reward upon leveling up?
Back to top Go down
Teapot

Newb Q-Othern then the xp bonus, does Master/Pupil status effect anything? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newb Q-Othern then the xp bonus, does Master/Pupil status effect anything?   Newb Q-Othern then the xp bonus, does Master/Pupil status effect anything? Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 02:55

I don't think it does...
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Newb Q-Othern then the xp bonus, does Master/Pupil status effect anything?   Newb Q-Othern then the xp bonus, does Master/Pupil status effect anything? Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 02:58

Having a large number of pupils does not affect how your brute levels up, it is all dependent upon the ID. Each and every brute has a predetermined ID, a number between 1 and 999,999 which controls what weapons your brute gets, what pets he/she receives, etc. Each ID number is different and can not be changed or controlled. It is debatable however that depending on the status (how good or bad) your brute's master is, it could have an affect on your brute.
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Vic-Tim
Vic-Tim

PostSubject: Re: Newb Q-Othern then the xp bonus, does Master/Pupil status effect anything?   Newb Q-Othern then the xp bonus, does Master/Pupil status effect anything? Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 03:14

well almost every brute wil get someday a bear or a panther (some after level 10.000).
so more pupils (only with xp) mean, that you are reaching that point faster than without pupils.
but in your id the key for the level when you get your big pet is included.
more pupils doesn't mean you get a bear at level 20 instead of level 30.
greetz Vic-Tim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newb Q-Othern then the xp bonus, does Master/Pupil status effect anything?   Newb Q-Othern then the xp bonus, does Master/Pupil status effect anything? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newb Q-Othern then the xp bonus, does Master/Pupil status effect anything?
Page 1 of 1