My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

lvl 283 is a lonely place to be...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GOML
GOML

lvl 283 is a lonely place to be... Empty
PostSubject: lvl 283 is a lonely place to be...   lvl 283 is a lonely place to be... Icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 14:10

went to do my arena fights this morning and out of the 5 opponents I had to choose from all were between lvls 275 - 279, so only a potential for 1 point per fight. I hit the title rankings trying to find some other brutes from lvl 281 - 289, and there were none. ended up having to pick some opponents around lvl 300 just for the possibility of getting 2 points out of a match.
Back to top Go down
Vic-Tim
Vic-Tim

PostSubject: Re: lvl 283 is a lonely place to be...   lvl 283 is a lonely place to be... Icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 16:30

Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: lvl 283 is a lonely place to be...   lvl 283 is a lonely place to be... Icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 16:33

lol

I know what you mean.

Once you get above around level 280 or so (on .ES or .COM) you arena opponent options do start to get a bit limited .....

Mind you, once you are at that sort of level, does that extra one point per fight really make much difference? Wink
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: lvl 283 is a lonely place to be...   lvl 283 is a lonely place to be... Icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 18:27

not really, but if I can possibly get 2 points per fight rather than just 1 win or lose...??? I've been at that point of falling short of advancing to the next level by a couple of points after running all my pupil fights, and with an IP pool which currently may give me 20-25% xp pupils at best I'll take every point I can get. Wink

and if your brutes 086 and 253 would stop beating mine in the tourneys.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lvl 283 is a lonely place to be...   lvl 283 is a lonely place to be... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lvl 283 is a lonely place to be...
Page 1 of 1