My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

The New Game Discussion Thread

Go down 
+40
danmfj
mantis33
Teethymo
Sjakie-48
Crator
Erliukas
Biceuri®
Rico
Pege
AlnicZ27
Rippraff
Troll_Lady
Cowdude179
3viL
NixxxoN
xteenager
harpyieklein
ellindor
asian_girl
GOML
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
sevid
bartir
Sioc
A Dip O Sitas
Vic-Tim
BellFlop69
Stsin
HongKongFui
kaspar4o0o
CypriaN
Rouchien
bamb@m
Yaboirobby
Subman(R)
n1kos84
puppywhirl
ALPHWON
BobTheBear
vollaufdienuesse
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Biceuri®
Biceuri®

The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 02:47

Guys i dont know if someone already see it, but we can use the "Titles" and "Suffixes" on the profile for example mine is :

The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 23023340 The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 40388396

Just click on the pencil, and change it, the Title will appeear in the foruns.
Back to top Go down
Erliukas
Erliukas

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 05:16

It looks very nice Razz
Back to top Go down
http://lt.madhacker.biz
Crator

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 21:40

well taking +3 endurance is not so bad sometimes... +3 endurance or a shit skill/weapon that will make your Flail less used...
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 21:48

i want flail or wolf in muxxu
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 13:27

yesterday was the first time I didn't play muxxubrute since I first started about a week and a half ago, and I really didn't miss it at all. :|
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 20:13

YES YES YES!

my messy get new rank

http://labrute.muxxu.com/t/6355

a great tourn!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 05:19

day two with no muxxubrute play.
Back to top Go down
Sjakie-48

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 11:22

GOML wrote:
day two with no muxxubrute play.

but you start smoking and drinking again? :)
Back to top Go down
http://sjakie-48.mybrute.com
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 13:00

I don't smoke and I never stopped drinking in the first place. Razz
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 13:21

i see goml is fed up of muxxu
Back to top Go down
Cowdude179
Cowdude179

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 13:25

xteenager wrote:
YES YES YES!

my messy get new rank

http://labrute.muxxu.com/t/6355

a great tourn!!!! cheers

Grats XT cheers!

Oh and it looks like my Apollo just got an "ours" (bear) Very Happy.

http://labrute.muxxu.com/b/62846

Hope he does well in the next tourney Razz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffdfdffff.mybrute.com
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 14:29

gratz
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 14:23

Okay, my latest bitchfest: does it seem to anyone else like the skill "perseverant" is a little bit too good? So good, in fact, it may be buggy?

Now, I'm saying this while having a couple of really good brutes who put this skill to really good use. Both of them happen to have the greatsword/epee which is notoriously inaccurate and slow, but causes great damage. It's also easy to dodge or block -- unless you have perseverant, in which case I've seen them take up to 6 swings in a row in order to score a hit. It rocks.

Now here's the problem I've seen. I get how it works, that if the target dodges or blocks, you have a 70% chance of attacking again. But I've seen many cases where the brute will take a second or even a third swing even when the first swing hits. That's not supposed to happen, right? You only get more attacks when you don't hit. And neither of these brutes have tornado of blows or even frappe eclair, and you don't get multiple attacks with the greatsword, so it must be the perseverant, right?
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 20:14

So using spy gives you an injury? Good to know I will never choose that one. :p
Back to top Go down
Crator

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 23:44

@Teethymo: all weapons can get multiple attacks, has nothing to do with Perseverant...
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 02:23

Crator wrote:
@Teethymo: all weapons can get multiple attacks, has nothing to do with Perseverant...

yes, but what teethymo is getting at is the extra chances it gives you. I posted a link a while back where my brute swung his club at his opponent at least four times without stopping until he hit his opponent, which isn't normal at such low levels. perhaps there are times where they get six or more strikes before connecting successfully?
Back to top Go down
Crator

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 08:38

every time you fail, you got 70% of retrying, if you are lucky enough you can try to hit 10 times, or more... or fail once and go back to your zone

btw, how a¡many of you have fought a brute of this guy:

http://muxxu.com/u/AdriBob

he has 60 brutes on same account... and hes lucky enpugh to get many good ones lol
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 11:28

Crator wrote:
every time you fail, you got 70% of retrying, if you are lucky enough you can try to hit 10 times, or more... or fail once and go back to your zone

btw, how a¡many of you have fought a brute of this guy:

http://muxxu.com/u/AdriBob

he has 60 brutes on same account... and hes lucky enpugh to get many good ones lol

How do you find the time to manage so many brutes anyway?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Crator

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 12:08

doesnt take more than 1min/brute if you dont watch fights... but he does, and uses hospital a lot lol
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 12:25

Quote :
perhaps there are times where they get six or more strikes before connecting successfully?
yeah, happened to my clup- weaponed perseverant brute at least 7 times until he hit and stopped
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 12:30

Jeez, 60 brutes?

I thought 10 was the limit. It really makes it worthwhile having team skills with that account.

Yea, I hardly watch my fights either. Unless examining a new skill or winning a tourney. Same as My Brute. For him to watch those fights would take all day. I'd go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 13:22

Revising my earlier whine -- that brute with the sword and perseverant won a tourney and started over with the same destiny, so this time I watched more closely during the fights when he had the greatsword, but before he got Perseverant. Sure enough, there were a few fights where he swung and connected more than once with the greatsword, so it's not a bug with the skill.

It's still a really great skill. That one and Contre are both really powerful, especially when the shield is in the game. Maybe I'm misjudging again, but the shield seems to be more effective in the muxxu game than it was in the original. Maybe it's just that all the brutes are low level.

I'm still pushing around the categories, but it seems like the game is now chock full of attack-additive skills and defenses, with three new skills in each category. Mid-level fights, if they should ever occur, will be real slugfests with tons of back and forth.
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 13:49

Whats the fun i doing hundreds of daily fights and not watch them??
Id rather do 20 daily matches and watch them all to analyse and find out my best possible matchup rivals, I think thats what the game is about Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 14:43

Because I enjoy watching them win. But do not enjoy watching 20+ battles of them not using their weapons or throwing them at their opponent. My brute with the flail rarely uses it or does it too late.

It's apparent that they did not improve the AI from the original. So I've seen it all already. And why I prefer watching higher level fights, since they don't seem as stupid.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 15:22

Precisely so, Stsin. And I don't really enjoy watching them win either when it's against a brute that acts stupid. This is why I'm hoping that as time goes on, it will require higher and higher levels to win a tourney of higher and higher ranks -- though it may be that for really high level fights, like 25+, you'll have to get to Brutal Legend. Otherwise the tourney is always kicking out the best brutes from contention as soon as they win, and nobody gets to high level unless they quit playing tourneys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Game Discussion Thread   The New Game Discussion Thread - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Game Discussion Thread
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next