My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

How long to wait before becoming BL

Go down 
+10
Rico
Markus
vollaufdienuesse
HongKongFui
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
harpyieklein
NixxxoN
Yaboirobby
bamb@m
Sioc
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Markus

How long to wait before becoming BL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 22:47

The problem with this game is that it forces you to play through the same crap 11 times before you can even begin to play MyBrute at a higher level. And it's still 99% luck-based.

I have a feeling that even some of the "best" brutes who are currently Vengeful Flames or Iron Fists will end up quitting not too long from now just because the game is so monotonous.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 03:12

might be true, but who knows maybe they will surprize us after BL with somthing new Suspect
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 03:47

5tup0r l3gend4ry? lol!
Back to top Go down
hihot200

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 11:32

i play mybrute for a long time, i read many posts but i still cant understand (maybe my english inst so good :]) how the brutes are advancing for the next ranking. each hour is the one of the rankings and when i'm getting higher hour i go to the next rank ? or i have to have some pupils that are also fighting in the tournament and getting higher and higher, and then i go higher too?
sorry for that stupid question but maybe someone could write me clearly how it really is with this ranks?
Back to top Go down
maxuris
maxuris

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 11:46

When you win the tournament you get a new rank .. You advance one block at a time ... After that you get back to level 1 where you may choose either to have the same path (skills.weps.pets etc) or a new one... The same thing happens for every new rank...

I hope you got it :)
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 12:22

hihot200 wrote:
i play mybrute for a long time, i read many posts but i still cant understand (maybe my english inst so good :]) how the brutes are advancing for the next ranking. each hour is the one of the rankings and when i'm getting higher hour i go to the next rank ? or i have to have some pupils that are also fighting in the tournament and getting higher and higher, and then i go higher too?
sorry for that stupid question but maybe someone could write me clearly how it really is with this ranks?

yes its exactly what max wrote in the game labrute.muxxu.com , but i think he is asking about Mybrute.com, not muxxu scratch
if so , you only register in the tournament and if you survive the 11 hour you get your first Rank. if you survive the next hours after 11, you get a higher rank. it has nothing to do with the pupils of your brute or how much they are.
Back to top Go down
hihot200

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 14:21

ricotamanora wrote:
hihot200 wrote:

yes its exactly what max wrote in the game labrute.muxxu.com , but i think he is asking about Mybrute.com, not muxxu scratch
if so , you only register in the tournament and if you survive the 11 hour you get your first Rank. if you survive the next hours after 11, you get a higher rank. it has nothing to do with the pupils of your brute or how much they are.

yes i play at COM and your answer on my question is very good :). its exactly like i thought.
it just that the many posts you wrote are about, like i think, labrute and there are diffrent rules i guess so i get a little bit lost.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 20:16

Resurrecting this old thread...

Seems like Sioc's prediction that we'll have our first BL by September 17 is a bit optimistic, seeing as how we're only going to get our first Sabre this weekend or so. There's 59 hemogrobils right now, and at the rate it's been going, it'll take another 2 days to get to 64. Three of the current hemogrobils are in the same muxxu account, so we actually need 66 before we can run the first tournoi. If someone like AdriBob or Squizzman who already has a hemogrobil wins it, that won't help either. And that assumes everyone will enter the first one (I sure as heck won't). Then we've got 3 entire more ranks to fill after Sabre. Are we on track for October even, or will we be waiting until the end of the year?

As a side, assuming everybody DID enter the first hemogrobil tourney, any bets on who the first winner will be?

And as another aide, why do you think it's getting slower? Is it that much harder to advance levels, or are fewer tournaments being played?

Last edited by Teethymo on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 20:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 20:21

I started playing this game in May -you guys were like iron fists at that point I think. You've progressed 3 tiers since then so about 1 tier a month... maybe a little more. I think progression is slowing down as the competition gets harder. but 4-6 months until BL, I think.

I'm not familiar enough with the muxxu upper crusties to make any predictions.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 20:58

Teethymo wrote:
Seems like Sioc's prediction that we'll have our first BL by September 17 is a bit optimistic,
Yes, it seems the whole is slowing down quite a lot probably due to a loss of interest.
Looks like it'll be closer to my first forecast (18th October 2010) than to my second one :-)
Anyway that difference of one month between my two forecasts shows that there was quite a high uncertainty about all these parameters.

I would still be quite satisfied with my forecast if it would lie within a one-month error margin the day there will be the first BL.
Wouldn't be that bad considering the high uncertainties on the parameters that were used back then :-)
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 19:08

Update -- I stupidly blew my own strategy by clicking the wrong button, and joined the tourney. Razz Oh well. The roster shows that we're still waiting for 10 brutes to join before we can play. There are 61 brutes in Hemogrobil, all level 3 or above, which means that only 51 have entered. Let's assume the number of holdouts will remain the same, so we need 13 more brutes before the tourney can run.

Out of the top 20 in Berserk, 4 are owned by players who already have a hemogrobil brute. So let's say one of those will win a tourney. That means if one berserk tourney runs per day, it will take two more weeks before we run the first Hemogrobil tourney and get our first Sabre.

So I've got two weeks to boost PunchDrunk up to level 16 or higher so he can be in the competitive half of that tourney. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long to wait before becoming BL   How long to wait before becoming BL - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long to wait before becoming BL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2