My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

How to buy coins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Teethymo
Teethymo

How to buy coins Empty
PostSubject: How to buy coins   How to buy coins Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 20:18

So I thought I'd cave in and buy a few coins for my newest brutes and see what happens. I went to the Muxxu store and it asked me to select my country -- well, I live in the US and there was no US flag! Does this mean I can't buy coins? Surely I'm not the only US customer who's done this, how do you buy coins?
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

How to buy coins Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to buy coins   How to buy coins Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 02:09

US = British flag to the French

at least that's my guess Razz
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

How to buy coins Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to buy coins   How to buy coins Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 07:28

there's no german flag either and I was wondering where to click myself... harpy told me just to take the french flag- I tried and it works...

now I know the flag is only there for the language... so take the flag from the country the language you know Razz
Back to top Go down
ellindor
ellindor

How to buy coins Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to buy coins   How to buy coins Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 08:35

HongKongFui wrote:
now I know the flag is only there for the language... so take the flag from the country the language you know Razz

If you click any flag the text is in French, and the five flags are all French speaking countries, except for Netherlands, so if you are outside those five countries, it probably doesn't matter which one you choose.

The fact that there are no English speaking countries listed makes me think they are planning an English version of the game if the French version is successful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to buy coins Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to buy coins   How to buy coins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to buy coins
Page 1 of 1