My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

XP required to level up

Go down 
+6
YaniS
Rico
Sioc
bamb@m
NixxxoN
Markus
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Markus

XP required to level up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XP required to level up   XP required to level up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 18:58

Updated the first post.

grizzlism wrote:
Markus, the high level brutes are obviously avoiding entering tournaments on purpose. Even the worst brutes have a danger of winning tournaments by sheer force once they start getting 20+.

I'd disagree with that. One of my worst brutes ever since changing destinies, 100mk2, is LV22 and has not advanced past the quarterfinals (fourth of six rounds) of any Desert Batterer tournament. :) He still often loses his first-round matches.

grizzlism wrote:
The ultra high level padawans are just playing the game their own way :)

Well, I thought as much, but doesn't it get boring having an ultra high-level brute who can't show off his abilities in battle? All this avoidance just to be at the top of one ranking that nobody really looks at? I think it makes more sense to have one universal ranking, in which the highest-ranked Padawan is underneath the lowest-level Batterer. :)
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: XP required to level up   XP required to level up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 19:08

Of course there can be exceptions... im sorry 100mk2 is really that bad but he must be an extreme rarity :)

in my experience I have never seen a brute over lvl 23 in a padawan tourney, and usually, one of the final contenders is lvl 20-22

luckily grotesk just lost in the semi-final so I can keep him as a spy. stupidly yet again I forgot to not quit the tournament which would make it harder for me to over-zealously but accidentally register him again.
Back to top Go down
Markus

PostSubject: Re: XP required to level up   XP required to level up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 04:52

LV 24 -> LV 25 requires 46 XP. The best-fit still works. :)
Back to top Go down
Markus

PostSubject: Re: XP required to level up   XP required to level up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 06:05

LV 25 -> LV 26 requires 48 XP. The best-fit still works. :)
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: XP required to level up   XP required to level up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 19:33

Markus, are you deliberately keeping that brute out of tournaments, or does it just suck that bad?
Back to top Go down
Markus

PostSubject: Re: XP required to level up   XP required to level up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 19:37

Teethymo wrote:
Markus, are you deliberately keeping that brute out of tournaments, or does it just suck that bad?
https://mybrute.forumotion.com/new-muxxu-version-f25/how-much-can-a-brute-suck-t9648.htm
Back to top Go down
Markus

PostSubject: Re: XP required to level up   XP required to level up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Aug 2010, 22:24

LV 26 -> LV 27 requires 50 XP. The best-fit still works. Great work, Sioc! :)
Back to top Go down
Markus

PostSubject: Re: XP required to level up   XP required to level up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 22:16

LV 27 -> LV 28 requires 53 XP :)
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: XP required to level up   XP required to level up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 19:20

Bump. Rico, this might belong in the skills/weapons/stats subforum?
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: XP required to level up   XP required to level up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 17:55

well as i sorted all threads i kind of did not find a mach sub-forum for this thread. but if you find it belonging there , its done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XP required to level up   XP required to level up - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XP required to level up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: Muxxu Version :: Skills & Weapons & Stats-
Jump to: