My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

New destiny Or even destiny.

Go down 
+8
HongKongFui
Teethymo
REJT
bamb@m
Vic-Tim
NixxxoN
ryzzel
cbarron
12 posters
AuthorMessage
cbarron
cbarron

New destiny Or even destiny. Empty
PostSubject: New destiny Or even destiny.   New destiny Or even destiny. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 11:05

My first tournament I've won before.

Which one should i pick?

New destiny Or Even Destiny

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/7991370?chk=f978

Make sure to be logged on to view the fight.
Back to top Go down
ryzzel

PostSubject: Re: New destiny Or even destiny.   New destiny Or even destiny. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 13:55

Even Destiny!
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: New destiny Or even destiny.   New destiny Or even destiny. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 16:21

I wish i would see my brutes 2 destinys in order to choose
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Vic-Tim
Vic-Tim

PostSubject: Re: New destiny Or even destiny.   New destiny Or even destiny. Icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 19:10

if you are satisfied stick to your destiny.
i had a brute who just walked through it's first tournament.
not knowing what consequences my choice has i chose new desteny and the brute barely won a fight after that. the weapons and skills are poor.
i wish i had chosen the other way (sticking to it's destiny).
i bet the brute would have won at least one other tournament.

when you are not satisfied with your brute (how did he win the tournament then ?) chose new destiny.

greetz Vic-Tim
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: New destiny Or even destiny.   New destiny Or even destiny. Icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 04:02

has anyone won all the way to plaster ripper and chosen a new destiny each time?

I've been curious if, after using destiny A (original) and winning to DB and then selecting destiny B (new destiny), then going to PR and selecting a new destiny, if it would then return you to destiny A or give you yet another new destiny (destiny C)...
Back to top Go down
REJT
REJT

PostSubject: Re: New destiny Or even destiny.   New destiny Or even destiny. Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 10:16

mh.choose even destiny after first tournament won.
became flail at lvl 12.
so the same destiny but i choose at lvl 8 or 9 not endurance like befor, i choose the dog and...no flail at lvl 12. -.-
so it was important what i joined befor to get the flail...or not??
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: New destiny Or even destiny.   New destiny Or even destiny. Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 13:44

Yes it was important. Several have reported that not only do you have to choose same destiny, you have to make all the same choices along the way. This is nice if your destiny started out good but then you made a bad choice later, you can keep the good parts and change the bad parts. But if the destiny was bad and then got good later, you're stuck!

What we don't know is, if you win another tourney and pick same destiny again, and then you make the same choices that you made the first time, will you get the flail again at level 12?
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: New destiny Or even destiny.   New destiny Or even destiny. Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 15:52

cbarron wrote:
Fist Of Steel.

A.K.A Iron Fist

??
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: New destiny Or even destiny.   New destiny Or even destiny. Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 16:31

HongKongFui wrote:
cbarron wrote:
Fist Of Steel.

A.K.A Iron Fist

??

Twas a joke i suppose

xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: New destiny Or even destiny.   New destiny Or even destiny. Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 18:45

NixxxoN wrote:
HongKongFui wrote:
cbarron wrote:
Fist Of Steel.

A.K.A Iron Fist

??

Twas a joke i suppose

xD

let's just laugh for it Wink
Laughing
Back to top Go down
cbarron
cbarron

PostSubject: Re: New destiny Or even destiny.   New destiny Or even destiny. Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 20:09

Lol

A.K.A means

Ai Kid Around.

The A is silent.

A=Ai (I)
K (Kid)
A (Around)

I kid around

YES IT WAS A JOKE xD
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: New destiny Or even destiny.   New destiny Or even destiny. Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 20:45

normally aka means: also known as

however, joki joke :)
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: New destiny Or even destiny.   New destiny Or even destiny. Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 01:15

Teethymo wrote:
Yes it was important. Several have reported that not only do you have to choose same destiny, you have to make all the same choices along the way. This is nice if your destiny started out good but then you made a bad choice later, you can keep the good parts and change the bad parts. But if the destiny was bad and then got good later, you're stuck!

What we don't know is, if you win another tourney and pick same destiny again, and then you make the same choices that you made the first time, will you get the flail again at level 12?

yes, it does work that way. "my name sux!" successfully got all the things he got before making DB again, and is now a higher level because it's been harder for him to make PR now...

anyone tried repeatedly selecting "new destiny" at each tourney won to see if you get back to your true original destiny again?
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: New destiny Or even destiny.   New destiny Or even destiny. Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 03:42

You have to win a tournament before you get a choice about keeping your destiny or not?

Is that right? If so that option just about becomes impossible if you are just starting a new brute :!:

Not only that, but the top brutes can keep winning and keep refining their destinies affraid
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: New destiny Or even destiny.   New destiny Or even destiny. Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 05:19

But a new brute doesn't fight others that have changed their destinys. In other words, you only fight those with the same rank. Padawan vs Padawan.

Why I suggest picking same destiny and trying to improve your brute by choosing different paths. If doesn't work out, can always go back and pick the same or try altering another way. Because with each rank, the quality of brutes gets higher.
Back to top Go down
Sjakie-48

PostSubject: Re: New destiny Or even destiny.   New destiny Or even destiny. Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 05:27

the strange thing is I choose for my fist brute same destiny but I choose another option, a weapon instead of a skill and the future is changed. Anyone else got this?
Back to top Go down
http://sjakie-48.mybrute.com
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: New destiny Or even destiny.   New destiny Or even destiny. Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 02:07

yes, I did, because what I thought I had made as my choice (before I started writing everything down) was wrong. so, now I have two brutes that have a partially new destiny because of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New destiny Or even destiny.   New destiny Or even destiny. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New destiny Or even destiny.
Page 1 of 1