My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons?

Go down 
+11
talmon
ronga
Ryan889
loosepaper
LATIGOH
Gal
PCK
ylli17
Jazz™
Negative Zephyr
skipalimoe
15 posters
AuthorMessage
skipalimoe

Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons? Empty
PostSubject: Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons?   Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 12:50

Is it possible to have a brute without pets but has all the skills and weapons?
Back to top Go down
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons?   Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 13:17

Umm, So far.... that I know, we always have pet but don't know what level we get it...
Also, there is sometimes when you level up, you won't get any bonuses.. just growing your stats...
Back to top Go down
Jazz™
Jazz™

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons?   Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 13:20

@THE TOPIC

no
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jazzy052
ylli17
ylli17

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons?   Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 13:23

Negative_Zephyr wrote:
Umm, So far.... that I know, we always have pet but don't know what level we get it...
Also, there is sometimes when you level up, you won't get any bonuses.. just growing your stats...

Im already on level 10 but i still didnt got any pet Sad
Back to top Go down
http://ylli-17.mybrute.com/
skipalimoe

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons?   Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 13:32

i think its cool if u have that kind of brute because in my case i have a brute which has a panther and the panther is the only one who is attacking which makes some fights boring considering you are limited to only 3 fights per day. I think pets should not dominate the game especially the bear because your brute cannot showcase his/her skills in the game. By the way, I'm not a pet hater its just that some brutes just depend on their pets.
Back to top Go down
PCK
PCK

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons?   Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 13:35

I haven't seen a fighter that has all skills, even a lvl 99 scripter. Skills and weapons are given randomly and sometimes you won't even get one when you level up just the improved endurance.
Back to top Go down
Gal
Gal

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons?   Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 13:36

No, it is not possible. I have yet to see any brute reach level 100 and every time I have tooled a brute, they're lucky if they have 20+ skills by level 100 and they always have at least a single dog.
Back to top Go down
LATIGOH

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons?   Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 13:45

Imposible , i tried with a lvl 49999 brute in brutetools and never have all the weapons/skills..
Back to top Go down
loosepaper

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons?   Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 14:11

impossible to have all skill and weapon

but not impossible without a pet a higher level

aside from being little tank pets are useless around level 100.
Back to top Go down
Ryan889

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons?   Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 14:32

skipalimoe wrote:
i think its cool if u have that kind of brute because in my case i have a brute which has a panther and the panther is the only one who is attacking which makes some fights boring considering you are limited to only 3 fights per day. I think pets should not dominate the game especially the bear because your brute cannot showcase his/her skills in the game. By the way, I'm not a pet hater its just that some brutes just depend on their pets.

pets just dominate low lvls, at higher lvls the only thing they do is take a hit for you
Back to top Go down
ronga
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
ronga

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons?   Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 14:34

Theoretically it's possible. But you have be so lucky (or unlucky?) that:
1) you can't get the dog pet (it's easy to get dogs so how you can be so unlucky not to get dogs)
2) level up as much as possible to get all skills and weapons (we are talking about ten thousands of levels)

That's talking about reaching the theoretical limit, which is Lv 99999. Still there are chances you can't get all.

In reality, no one can go that high level so the answer is a definitely no.

Last edited by ronga on Tue 28 Apr 2009, 15:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
talmon

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons?   Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 15:04

yea at a certain level u will get a pet
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=5488239
Jill Sandwich
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons?   Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 16:18

talmon wrote:
yea at a certain level u will get a pet

Not necessarily, that's the thing about probabilities.

And I agree that pets are useless at extremely high levels.
They are good distractions, but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Gorance

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons?   Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 17:04

pets are rare
Back to top Go down
ylli17
ylli17

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons?   Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 17:33

PCK wrote:
Skills and weapons are given randomly and sometimes you won't even get one when you level up just the improved endurance.

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU, i haven't got any weapon/skill since level 8, when im already on level 10 Sad
Back to top Go down
http://ylli-17.mybrute.com/
Reminisce
Reminisce

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons?   Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 23:53

Lol anything is possible, the first brute that I made is at level 7 with 6 weapons and a wolf, no abilities what so ever, lol sucks to go up against brutes that specialize in disarming
Back to top Go down
mr_evolution
mr_evolution

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons?   Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 09:09

I think it is possible, but very very very rare
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons?   Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to have a brute w/o pets but has all the skills and weapons?
Page 1 of 1