Loyal fighter seeking honorable master Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Loyal fighter seeking honorable master

Go down 
+9
tia-gf
mrwasup
AlnicZ27
CypriaN
F.B.I
jcelite
sevid
AndreiTM
Psycausis
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Psycausis
Psycausis

Loyal fighter seeking honorable master Empty
PostSubject: Loyal fighter seeking honorable master   Loyal fighter seeking honorable master I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 18:00

I've been playing for around 2 months, have a couple of lvl 10 characters and dozens of other impressive characters.
I think I have been playing long enough to have a good understanding of the game's strategy by now and am ready to get serious so, if anyone with a good rep for fighting skillfully, swiftly, cunningly and doesn't use cheats wants a dedicated pupil, I'm ready to serve!
Back to top Go down
AndreiTM
AndreiTM

PostSubject: Re: Loyal fighter seeking honorable master   Loyal fighter seeking honorable master I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 19:58

hi and welcome
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Loyal fighter seeking honorable master   Loyal fighter seeking honorable master I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 23:39

HeLLo
Back to top Go down
jcelite
jcelite

PostSubject: Re: Loyal fighter seeking honorable master   Loyal fighter seeking honorable master I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 23:51

hello boy!
Back to top Go down
F.B.I
F.B.I

PostSubject: Re: Loyal fighter seeking honorable master   Loyal fighter seeking honorable master I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 04:59

welcome
Back to top Go down
CypriaN
CypriaN

PostSubject: Re: Loyal fighter seeking honorable master   Loyal fighter seeking honorable master I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 05:19

welcome Psycausis cheers
Back to top Go down
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: Loyal fighter seeking honorable master   Loyal fighter seeking honorable master I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 06:27

welcome here..
GL to you Razz
Back to top Go down
Psycausis
Psycausis

PostSubject: Re: Loyal fighter seeking honorable master   Loyal fighter seeking honorable master I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 15:29

Thanks. It's good to finally join up.
I wanted to wait until I had pushed my character to lvl 10 before looking for a worthy master to pupil.
I don't require any special offers such as wolves, bears and stuff; I just want to find a great fighter who has worked hard to achieve his/her status mostly on their own.

Such a fighter may not have an interest in taking new pupils but, if you're looking for a rare one who never gives up and never gives in, I'm a serious fighter.
Back to top Go down
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: Loyal fighter seeking honorable master   Loyal fighter seeking honorable master I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 18:54

Psycausis wrote:
Thanks. It's good to finally join up.
I wanted to wait until I had pushed my character to lvl 10 before looking for a worthy master to pupil.
I don't require any special offers such as wolves, bears and stuff; I just want to find a great fighter who has worked hard to achieve his/her status mostly on their own.

Such a fighter may not have an interest in taking new pupils but, if you're looking for a rare one who never gives up and never gives in, I'm a serious fighter.
very determined person eh....
i like it Wink
keep it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mrwasup

PostSubject: Re: Loyal fighter seeking honorable master   Loyal fighter seeking honorable master I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 21:29

[b]
Back to top Go down
tia-gf
tia-gf

PostSubject: Re: Loyal fighter seeking honorable master   Loyal fighter seeking honorable master I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 20:45

welcome to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kaspar4o0o
kaspar4o0o

PostSubject: Re: Loyal fighter seeking honorable master   Loyal fighter seeking honorable master I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 21:05

Welcome here mate ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Loyal fighter seeking honorable master   Loyal fighter seeking honorable master I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 21:55

welcome to the forums

hope u have fun here
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Psycausis
Psycausis

PostSubject: Re: Loyal fighter seeking honorable master   Loyal fighter seeking honorable master I_icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 19:34

Thanks again for the welcomes. It's good to be here-er-or... back here; I've been in the hospital for the last 2 weeks with pneumonia. I thought I was dead meat. It still hurts to take a deep breath and I don't sleep nearly as well as before but, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger or something like that, right?

Now I just gotta find my code book and start leveling up my brutes again. Book has to be around some where... If I can just find it...
Back to top Go down
Permidox
Permidox

PostSubject: Re: Loyal fighter seeking honorable master   Loyal fighter seeking honorable master I_icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 19:37

Your right about that saying, It sure will make you stronger, Glad your okay, And Welcome. Again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OviTron
OviTron

PostSubject: Re: Loyal fighter seeking honorable master   Loyal fighter seeking honorable master I_icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 22:06

welcome new guy

King ovi
Back to top Go down
http://ovi-ih.mybrute.com/team/204064
Psycausis
Psycausis

PostSubject: Re: Loyal fighter seeking honorable master   Loyal fighter seeking honorable master I_icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 20:21

"Your right about that saying, It sure will make you stronger, Glad your okay, And Welcome. Again. Very Happy"

Thanx for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loyal fighter seeking honorable master   Loyal fighter seeking honorable master I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loyal fighter seeking honorable master
Page 1 of 1