My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

labrute.muxxu BE???

Go down 
+17
Teethymo
ellindor
Tama
BeRyLa
xteenager
S4nt0S
n1kos84
mantis33
HongKongFui
AlnicZ27
bamb@m
NixxxoN
Rico
cbarron
steele11
ALPHWON
pdsharpj
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pdsharpj
pdsharpj

labrute.muxxu BE??? Empty
PostSubject: labrute.muxxu BE???   labrute.muxxu BE??? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 22:55

Une erreur s'est produite lors de l'accès à la page demandée.

Si le site est indisponible, merci de revenir dans quelques minutes. En cas d'erreur répétées, merci de nous contacter de façon à ce que nous corrigions votre problème.
Description technique de l'erreur

mysql.c(444) : Failed to connect to mysql server : User 'muxxu' has exceeded the 'max_user_connections' resource (current value: 15

is this the muxxu B.E.???
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: labrute.muxxu BE???   labrute.muxxu BE??? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 22:58

Oui oui....
Apparently yes Suspect

"User 'muxxu' has exceeded the 'max_user_connections' resource"
What's that? brute flood and the server can't handle it or what?
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: labrute.muxxu BE???   labrute.muxxu BE??? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 23:07

Mad WTF!!!
Back to top Go down
cbarron
cbarron

PostSubject: Re: labrute.muxxu BE???   labrute.muxxu BE??? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 00:06

Guys, don't freak out.

If you go on the Labrute Forum, then you will see that they will be fixing stuff.

Such as, more then 3 accounts on 1 ip address..

So those of you who have 1 Ip and LOTS of accounts.

Bye bye other accounts.

Did i tell you i was lying?
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: labrute.muxxu BE???   labrute.muxxu BE??? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 00:19

it is about time, i was expecting this , but lets hope they will handle it right Suspect
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: labrute.muxxu BE???   labrute.muxxu BE??? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 02:45

Those frenchies should spend more money on their servers -.-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
pdsharpj
pdsharpj

PostSubject: Re: labrute.muxxu BE???   labrute.muxxu BE??? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 03:09

this is funny because i actually am paying to play!!! god i am a dumbass
Back to top Go down
pdsharpj
pdsharpj

PostSubject: Re: labrute.muxxu BE???   labrute.muxxu BE??? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 03:12

oh 🐘 🐘 i really love the 🐘
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: labrute.muxxu BE???   labrute.muxxu BE??? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 03:27

I think they think, "since everyone keeps playing the original, free game even though there were so many errors, why not keep playing the new one too with errors? we'll make 100% profit on this game!" so there's no need to upgrade servers Razz
Back to top Go down
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: labrute.muxxu BE???   labrute.muxxu BE??? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 05:14

wahaha...
i wish this muxxu BE isn't as long as my brute has... Wink
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: labrute.muxxu BE???   labrute.muxxu BE??? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 05:20

bamb@m wrote:
I think they think, "since everyone keeps playing the original, free game even though there were so many errors, why not keep playing the new one too with errors? we'll make 100% profit on this game!" so there's no need to upgrade servers Razz

I dont remember any website with so many errors as mybrute... i mean cmon motion twin get some good server or try to improve it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: labrute.muxxu BE???   labrute.muxxu BE??? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 05:27

NixxxoN wrote:
bamb@m wrote:

I dont remember any website with so many errors as mybrute... i mean cmon motion twin get some good server or try to improve it!

well.. i think mybrute have so many players that's why their server aren't able to handle millions of brute created by BC..
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: labrute.muxxu BE???   labrute.muxxu BE??? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 09:01

AlnicZ27 wrote:
NixxxoN wrote:
bamb@m wrote:

well.. i think mybrute have so many players that's why their server aren't able to handle millions of brute created by BC..

but they're able to keep labrute running for one year without BE longer than 10 seconds...
Back to top Go down
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: labrute.muxxu BE???   labrute.muxxu BE??? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 09:16

HongKongFui wrote:
AlnicZ27 wrote:
NixxxoN wrote:
bamb@m wrote:

but they're able to keep labrute running for one year without BE longer than 10 seconds...
wow.. i didn't know that Shocked
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: labrute.muxxu BE???   labrute.muxxu BE??? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 23:12

AlnicZ27 wrote:
HongKongFui wrote:

yeah, since I had an FR partner, I saw it too, but the catch was that sometimes TM would run five extra hours long somedays....
Back to top Go down
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: labrute.muxxu BE???   labrute.muxxu BE??? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 03:27

bamb@m wrote:
AlnicZ27 wrote:
HongKongFui wrote:

yeah, since I had an FR partner, I saw it too, but the catch was that sometimes TM would run five extra hours long somedays....
it's something like a BE.. i seen it once...
but that's better than BE for days Very Happy
labrute muxxu be over since yesterday cheers
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: labrute.muxxu BE???   labrute.muxxu BE??? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 22:58

another error Sad
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: labrute.muxxu BE???   labrute.muxxu BE??? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 23:20

This is annoying. Why is MyBrute so shitty with these errors.
Back to top Go down
n1kos84
n1kos84

PostSubject: Re: labrute.muxxu BE???   labrute.muxxu BE??? Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 03:53

it seems muxxu is following the steps of the old version
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: labrute.muxxu BE???   labrute.muxxu BE??? Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 00:02

A new error is there
mysql.c(444) : Failed to connect to mysql server : Too many connections

What this one mean?
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: labrute.muxxu BE???   labrute.muxxu BE??? Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 16:42

they only care fr
im also paying pds
so im an 🐘 too Razz
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
BeRyLa
BeRyLa

PostSubject: Re: labrute.muxxu BE???   labrute.muxxu BE??? Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 10:14

Error : mysql@closeCalled from std/neko/db/Mysql.hx line 142Called from App.hx line 273Called from Tora.hx line 420

Code:
[b] [/b][b]Erreur[/b]   Une erreur s'est produite lors de l'accès à la page demandée.   Si le site est indisponible, merci de revenir dans quelques minutes. En cas d'erreur répétées, merci de nous contacter de façon à ce que nous corrigions votre problème.[b][b]Description technique de l'erreur[/b][/b]

mysql.c(444) : Failed to connect to mysql server : Failed to connect on host 'pod6.mtserver'                     

Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: labrute.muxxu BE???   labrute.muxxu BE??? Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010, 11:58

BeRyLa wrote:
Error : mysql@closeCalled from std/neko/db/Mysql.hx line 142Called from App.hx line 273Called from Tora.hx line 420

Code:
[b] [/b][b]Erreur[/b]   Une erreur s'est produite lors de l'accès à la page demandée.   Si le site est indisponible, merci de revenir dans quelques minutes. En cas d'erreur répétées, merci de nous contacter de façon à ce que nous corrigions votre problème.[b][b]Description technique de l'erreur[/b][/b]

mysql.c(444) : Failed to connect to mysql server : Failed to connect on host 'pod6.mtserver'                        
this might be a temperary Error. i never had it though , and muxxu is working in my browser right now.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: labrute.muxxu BE???   labrute.muxxu BE??? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 10:57

other muxxu games are working but muxxu is down with no explanation:

Error : Invalid field access : quote

Called from Api.hx line 443
Called from BaseContext.hx line 70
Called from design.mtt line 8
Called from templo/Loader.hx line 202
Called from error.mtt line 1
Called from templo/Loader.hx line 67
Called from templo/Loader.hx line 70
Called from App.hx line 75
Called from App.hx line 221
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: labrute.muxxu BE???   labrute.muxxu BE??? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 11:03

wellcome back bamb@m , long time no see

and yes the same is here. muxxu.com is working and i can log in and off, but there in an error in labrute.muxxu.com Sad

all we can do is wait and see, my gut is telling me: somthing bad is going to happend after labrute will get back online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: labrute.muxxu BE???   labrute.muxxu BE??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

labrute.muxxu BE???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next