My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)

Go down 
+43
Tze
Ceryon
jayeeyee
adatok
NixxxoN
Zé To
edu1988
schranze
WinstonSmith
aslan
mellidekller
FacebreakXXX
Blakallam17
jepoyaka
Pege
vollaufdienuesse
zoo512
Gavy™
hanuman
jcelite
max
Subman(R)
Shiva
sevid
fryss
davidloko210
GOML
ecolorenzo
arno046
xiao
maxuris
flockingflock
F.B.I
xDarkDespair
Jesus saved me
gustavobarrile
kayton
Mattrix Brute
CypriaN
kaspar4o0o
Teapot
Sioc
indre
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Teapot

[RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 03:41

Nice tool indre! [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Icon_biggrin

I now train DE pupils with this tool.
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 06:21

can you do it with an opponent list ?!
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 11:29

gaviel wrote:
can you do it with an opponent list ?!
No opponent lists atm and not (yet) planned before password-protected pupil training.
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 13:12

New version is out.
Fixed a bug that brutes with a dot ('.') in their names could not be added. Also the trainer now fails less fights as enemies with a dot in their name can also be fought.
Full changelog
DOWNLOAD
Back to top Go down
hanuman

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 13:22

I've downloaded new version. I've just tried it with my brutes on french domain. Examples: barbarzynca, lekkerland, dadodudu, filipescu (no a's in it). I can't add any of this pupils - programs keeps on repeating "Database error". I can't see what i'm doing wrong?

Kind regards :)
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Jul 2010, 03:21

When I updated from v3 to v3.1, vv3.1 already had the database of brutes.
Back to top Go down
xiao
xiao

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 22:45

Thanks this works
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 12:30

If the program doesn't start or you have other problems, then I created a FAQ for this:
http://works.indrek.eu/simple-brute-trainer/faq/
Back to top Go down
zoo512

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 03:38

Indre, first I want to say thanks for the tool. It's pretty easy to use. I do have a question, though I'm probably just doing something wrong. When I open the Trainer and I click on "auto fight", it opens 1 pupil in my list. I move the other small window over "start fight" and click go. Then I move the window over the "x" and it opens about 60 windows that start popping up and does some fights and doesn't do some others, but it bogs down my internet and then locks it up. Since it opens so many, what would I be doing wrong? I left it running last night and it did all 3 fights on a couple of brutes and 1-2 on some other pupils.

Thanks again. Sorry I was so wordy, but thought it was necessary to explain it all.
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 10:40

zoo512 wrote:
Indre, first I want to say thanks for the tool. It's pretty easy to use. I do have a question, though I'm probably just doing something wrong. When I open the Trainer and I click on "auto fight", it opens 1 pupil in my list. I move the other small window over "start fight" and click go. Then I move the window over the "x" and it opens about 60 windows that start popping up and does some fights and doesn't do some others, but it bogs down my internet and then locks it up. Since it opens so many, what would I be doing wrong? I left it running last night and it did all 3 fights on a couple of brutes and 1-2 on some other pupils.

Thanks again. Sorry I was so wordy, but thought it was necessary to explain it all.

I can think of two possibilities for this to happen:
1) You don't place the button with the 'X' onto the browser's X in the top right corner, but miss it a bit.
2) Your browser doesn't open up at the same location - which browser are you using? I use it with Google Chrome, give it a try if you're on Windows.

Also, someone has made quite a nice video, try to see if yours works like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P3efNhaP6o
Back to top Go down
zoo512

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 03:47

I'll try that tonight after My Brute comes up. I just have windows explorer. I'll try Mozilla and if that doesn't work, will look for the Google Chrome to download. Thanks a million. And after watching the video, I think I'm doing the "com" click out of sequence. Will remove a few pupils until I get it down better so it doesn't open so many tabs. Again, thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 20:24

ive seen that your automatic fight always takes enemys with the same level than the fighting brute.

wouldnt it be possible to enter something like a opponents list as in BC ?
i mean your program is "preparing" fights before. so i think it checks what level the brute currently has right ?
if this is true it would be easy to just enter a opponentlist imo.

just an idea to improve your programm
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 09:03

vollaufdienuesse wrote:
wouldnt it be possible to enter something like a opponents list as in BC ?
Yes, it's possible to make the program read an opponent list and if there are no opponents available then load an enemy from the arena. But, this is not a priority at the moment - when I get time to work on it I'll try to finish password-protected training and then see what will be the next feature.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 11:16

One nice feature would be to be able to import a whole bunch of pupils from a text file.
Why? Because several users here have DE pupilling bots that generate a list of pupils in a text file and typing each name in the trainer would be a bit tedious.

Another interesting feature would be to skip fights for pupils above a certain level.
Why? Because at a given point those browser-based trainers take too long to train pupils if the goal is to generate XP for a given master. This would require a new field to store the level (storing brute IDs too wouldn't be a bad idea as well :-) ).

EDIT: SQL requests (inserts) can be run with SQLite Administrator therefore there's no problem in order to import a whole bunch of pupils and my first point can be ignored.

Last edited by Sioc on Wed 21 Jul 2010, 14:45; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 12:48

Sioc wrote:
One nice feature would be to be able to import a whole bunch of pupils from a text file.
Why? Because several users here have DE pupilling bots that generate a list of pupils in a text file and typing each name in the trainer would be a bit tedious.

Another interesting feature would be to skip fights for pupils above a certain level.
Why? Because at a given point those browser-based trainers take too long to train pupils if the goal is to generate XP for a given master.

I use a little actionaz script! Use Excel and the script and the actionaz script copy and paste the pupils into the trainer! worked very well
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/179267
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 20:39

Sioc wrote:
EDIT: SQL requests (inserts) can be run with SQLite Administrator therefore there's no problem in order to import a whole bunch of pupils and my first point can be ignored.

how ? there is a way to import data from .csv but you need to select every brute or im doing something wrong....
Back to top Go down
indre

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 21:14

Please give me the file format most commonly used, I'll try to implement importing after password-protected pupil training.
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 22:06

i would say .txt and .csv
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 22:39

vollaufdienuesse wrote:
Sioc wrote:

how ? there is a way to import data from .csv but you need to select every brute or im doing something wrong....
I guess something like that would work:
Code:

Insert into pupils (name,password,brute_domain) Values('sioc-yszxeh476', 'mypassword', '4');
Insert into pupils (name,password,brute_domain) Values('sioc-gpkanu078', 'mypassword', '4');
Insert into pupils (name,password,brute_domain) Values('sioc-gtprme739', 'mypassword', '4');
Insert into pupils (name,password,brute_domain) Values('sioc-bxhkuq339', 'mypassword', '4');
Insert into pupils (name,password,brute_domain) Values('sioc-wpltys642', 'mypassword', '4');
Insert into pupils (name,password,brute_domain) Values('sioc-osfmgp182', 'mypassword', '4');
etc.
Moreover you have an Import Data feature in SQLite admin which means you can do it without SQL.
Spoiler:
indre wrote:
Please give me the file format most commonly used, I'll try to implement importing after password-protected pupil training.
I guess easiest would be plain text file with one brute name per row (and for the password, most likely all brutes of a given import will have the same password which makes it unnecessary to add in the file "brute;password"):
    brute1
    brute2
    brute3
    brute4
    brute5

or it should as well accept:
    brute1;asfsdf
    brute2;sfsddffd
    brute3;sfdsfd
    brute4;sdfsdf
    brute5;ssfdfdfs

i.e. ignore everything that comes after the ";".
Why? Because these are the formats of Brutal Combo and of the Search Engine. That way the all files would be compatible among these applications.
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 12:02

Sioc wrote:

I guess something like that would work:
Code:

Insert into pupils (name,password,brute_domain) Values('sioc-yszxeh476', 'mypassword', '4');
Insert into pupils (name,password,brute_domain) Values('sioc-gpkanu078', 'mypassword', '4');
Insert into pupils (name,password,brute_domain) Values('sioc-gtprme739', 'mypassword', '4');
Insert into pupils (name,password,brute_domain) Values('sioc-bxhkuq339', 'mypassword', '4');
Insert into pupils (name,password,brute_domain) Values('sioc-wpltys642', 'mypassword', '4');
Insert into pupils (name,password,brute_domain) Values('sioc-osfmgp182', 'mypassword', '4');
etc.
Moreover you have an Import Data feature in SQLite admin which means you can do it without SQL.
Spoiler:

ok the first thing is:

Code:
Insert into pupils ('name','password','brute_domain') Values('blhgaeroiugheorg','dingdong','4');
was the syntax im searching for.

and the import data is not nice....

if you have a huge list you need to select every single name to put them to the db...
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 12:34

vollaufdienuesse wrote:

and the import data is not nice....

if you have a huge list you need to select every single name to put them to the db...

Nope. Works like a charm with thousands of pupils.
Much more user-fiendly than the SQL request route imo:
  1. Create a file with name *.csv containing the information to store. For example:
    Spoiler:
  2. Launch SQLite Administrator, open the Simple Brute Trainer database ("Database" -> "Open"), Import the data from "Data" -> "Import".
  3. Fill all required information for import:
    Spoiler:
  4. Launch the import by clicking on "Import Data" (pretty slow though, imo slower than Squirrel).
  5. When it's finished, if you want to check the results, use the SQL command select * from pupils and you can see everything was added:
    Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 16:16

lol
ok
now i know what i did wrong Very Happy

ty sioc ! :)
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 20:03

Autofights completed! Completed 4722 fights.

what do you think how long it took ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 20:11

vollaufdienuesse wrote:
what do you think how long it took ? Very Happy
5 hours?
Back to top Go down
maxuris
maxuris

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 20:19

i say more than 7 Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)   [RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE] Simple Brute Trainer (.com|.fr|.es|.de)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next