Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Rate the Muxxu above you thread!

Go down 
+31
Legend
Caedes
Radu
Pege
AndreiTM
Rippraff
Tama
REJT
BeRyLa
rayS
S4nt0S
goncaloo
HongKongFui
grizzlism
LEMO
pdsharpj
Teethymo
vollaufdienuesse
Rouchien
maxuris
blitzdmon
xteenager
mantis33
puppywhirl
steele11
julien0014
kaspar4o0o
Teapot
Rico
cbarron
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 23:59

waw this is one of the Destiny Starts till lvl7 that belongs to the "Dream Brutes" Category.

the 3 speed is Perfect at lvl2 because it prevent having only 1 Speed Unit after getting Armure , which is also Perfect at lvl 3. lvl4,5,6,7 are just the best you can ask for.
so i will rate hir with 9.5 / 10

i know she might get crap from lvl8+ , but if he gets only 2-3 from the followings in the next 7 lvls
Master of Arms, Incravable, Martial Arts, tette de fer or Implacable.
then she is a 10 / 10

Please dont take craby weapons for her which might make her weak or uninteresting .
i would avoid Baton ,Lance ,Hachet, Trident, Knife , even Stone Hammer or Flail.
the only weapons i would accept for him from this lvl on is Sai, EPEE, Poêle. and if they wont come then just take stats and Skills

Last edited by Rico on Wed 13 Oct 2010, 13:11; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 00:05

Ye , i think on only take sai if i get it , and ye hope i get these skills you say.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 01:45

Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 Zxc22

best brute I've seen at that level. If he gets untouchable... oh man...
Back to top Go down
LEMO
LEMO

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 06:07

LOOL...Great start man...shiled+contre+tete de fer...sai too...a lot of agi too...but too young to be rated ...at this level he is 8/10...if he gets something untoach that will be amazing Razz
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 12:43

Rico wrote:
i would avoid Baton ,Lance ,Hachet, Trident, Knife , even Stone Hammer or Flail.
the only weapons i would accept for him from this lvl on is Sai, EPEE, Poêle. and if they wont come then just take stats and Skills

I don't understand why you would avoid trident and recommend épée? I would do exactly the contrary^^.

Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 13:28

Tama wrote:
Rico wrote:

I don't understand why you would avoid trident and recommend épée? I would do exactly the contrary^^.

have you seen a counter + Shield + Epee fighting??? i saw a couple of fights from s4nt0s himself yesterday. it blocks good enough and makes a huge damage compared to all other blocking weapons, its 6th sense is very good,
and most importantly with counter + shield it does not give him any weaknesses even if the Epee gets stolen because he has feline and it can be blocked easily... which means a death for the opponent...
and as i wrote here somewhere before we all are on the search for a Monster brutes...
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 13:58

Rico wrote:
have you seen a counter + Shield + Epee fighting???
I slaughter Nashy everyday so I kind of know what it is.
The main properties of épée are good damages, a good 6th sense, sometimes a tornado effect, a relative good choc effect and it is one of the easiest weapons to block.

I agree that épée can be good against thiefs but, take care, a good thief has MOA. And its blocking rate is really bad so I like to choc it a lot^^ (easy, even with shield + counter).

Rico wrote:
and as i wrote here somewhere before we all are on the search for a Monster brutes...

Yeah, me too. 🐱 I confirm that flail is not always a good thing. I tried it on my new project and except during fierce brute, it is just a pretext to take more hits. But trident is a good thing (see Brocliande for example).
Back to top Go down
rayS
rayS

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 21:05

rate it please

Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 27662
Back to top Go down
BeRyLa
BeRyLa

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 21:11

7/10
because no have HERC. STR.
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 21:27

great brute IMO

1 force lol, but hp, weapon and rest of his config works that out.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 21:32

really nice
hmm, might reconsider him
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Oct 2010, 21:34

Great brute.

The flail might make up for the 1 STR.
Back to top Go down
LEMO
LEMO

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 07:12

Great one man...if he gets martial arts or some stranght he will be really really awesome... Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BeRyLa
BeRyLa

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 10:13

rayS wrote:
rate it please

Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 27662

https://mybrute.forumotion.com/new-muxxu-version-f25/rate-this-t10222.htm
aici ziceau la fel ca trebuie MARTIAL ART or HERCULEAN STREGHT
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 11:02

this brute is not bad right? Very Happy
Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 Genera10
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 11:19

Not bad Rico but it doesn't give an impressive feeling. I'm quite difficult. Razz
But sometimes, I see a lot more when they fight. Something like 7,5-8/10

Suth is really good; it just lacks some cat somewhere 🐱
The strengh of 1 is awful but it is quite easy to correct. I don't like net + bomb. Drop the bomb if you can.

It's really funny to see a brute with immort + frappe + vita. Good luck with your future choices, an immort/vita brute may be very difficult to play, especially with the malus.

Invest in strengh a minimum if you can and take some weapons which profit from MOA. Thief, martial arts would be perfect. Heavy weapons are not bad on immortals considering you can afford some hits.

Rating ... 8/10 The potential is really interesting.
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 12:40

Rate my Masterboy!

My max Level to win the tourneys was level 18

Here her way:

Level 2 Agilite de feline
Level 3 Couteau
Level 4 Force+2 & Agility+1
Level 5 Agility +3
Level 6 Force herculéenne
Level 7 Bouclier
Level 8 Strengh +3
Level 9 Contre
Level 10 Agility +3
Level 11 peau renforce
Level 12 Force+1 & Agility+2
Level 13 Force+3
Level 14 Force+2 & Agility+1
Level 15 Force+1 & Agility+2
Level 16 Fouet (Peitsche)
Level 17 Force +3
Level 18 Rapide +3

[img]Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 841ab547d2c6[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/179267
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 12:52

niice 7/10
Back to top Go down
LEMO
LEMO

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 14:29

Spoiler:

LUCK cnocked to my door...but he need SHILED...Sad

And Pege...nice one...8/10 ...If she gets some good weapons for counter like sword or lance he will be 8.5/10
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 14:45

lol he gets whip, good one
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 16:00

Shocked i got my dream muxxu
Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 2rgml8z

Lv2 Tornade de coups
Lv3 Trident
Lv4 Agilite du feline
Lv5 +3 Agility
Lv6 Intouchable
Lv7 +3 Rapidite

(Finally i got my dream brute )

P.D : i know she is low lv for rate but i want to show u my luck with found good brutes first was S4nPower , then PowerS4n , now RetroS4n Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 16:16

Tama wrote:
Teethy, do you think that having, let's say panthere lvl 2 and vita lvl 3 is not the same thing than having vita lvl 2 and panthère lvl 3 :?:

I have always wondered about it.

It's not the same thing. Let's take your example and look at the math.

Say you've started with 62 endurance points, and at level 2 you get panthere, +1 endurance. Panthere subtracts -4 endurance. That gives you 63 but then subtracts 24, at which point you run into the minimum of I think 52 endurance. At level 3 you get vitalite, +2 endurance. That gives you 24 endurance points, bringing you up to 76, and then 50% endurance, and two more points for the level, bringing you up to 116.

Now let's say you started with 62, and at level 2 you get vitalite, +1 endurance. You get 24 endurance, bringing you up to 86, then 50% endurance, bringing you up to 129, +1 makes it 130. Now at level 3 you get panthere, +2 endurance. Because your -4 endurance loss is now 36 points, your endurance drops to 93, adding +2 for your level makes 95.

This is all based on Twinpedia's numbers, but I have a brute facing a similar situation in a few days, and as I recall, the loss is even worse than that. She gets vitality at level 6, and by level 9 has 134 endurance, and if I recall correctly her panthere at level 11 drops her all the way down to 81! I will confirm that as soon as I can get her leveled up again.

In short, getting a big pet very early helps you in any case because of the minimum. But getting vitality before the pet makes the endurance loss worse; getting vitality after the pet doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 16:59

Ok Teethy, it's cristal clear ; thanks a lot. 🐱
I have always thought about it with % so I didn't dig too much into this problem.

Furthermore, I don't have any wolf but I remember the bear crunching the hps of my Kitty^^.
Some brute like Lea profits from this "default" from the game.
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 17:17

Tama wrote:
Ok Teethy, it's cristal clear ; thanks a lot. 🐱
Thank you for ignoring the answer which has already been given. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 17:31

Ripp wrote:
Thank you for ignoring the answer which has already been given. Rolling Eyes

Yeah, I saw it but Teethy's effort to explain this was quite more extensive (and I have more time now to answer...)

Are you jealous ? Razz

Then I 'll answer in french just for you. 🐱

"Un grand merci à toi" Ripp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Muxxu above you thread!   Rate the Muxxu above you thread! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the Muxxu above you thread!
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next