My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

The prefect Brute?

Go down 
+16
Sioc
Teapot
ckl
The Dice Man
KraizZ
jcelite
Blakallam17
HongKongFui
AndreiTM
xteenager
OviTron
Radu
sevid
NixxxoN
ALPHWON
Subman(R)
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ckl
ckl

The prefect Brute? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The prefect Brute?   The prefect Brute? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 10:19

one of my brute: http://al-sinin-olsul.mybrute.com/cellule
Untouchable+Implacable under level 100
22 skils at level 303
I think is good enough Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: The prefect Brute?   The prefect Brute? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 10:24

The Dice Man wrote:
The perfect brute doesn't exist, but the best skills 'all-rounder' is Vortex Maria. My Fynca is very close (particularly from level 285 onwards) and has more agility.

The best agility brute depends on the level: at 100 sioc-ygeu is hard to go past. At 200 fjfnbnxp is a stand out. At higher levels gova, thfpn and my stocklock1 are great. So is sioc-zeha.

Immortals are very difficult to judge since there are a huge range of HP styles. junkpunch1 is very good, of course.
Where is Devis1on? Rolling Eyes he is also hyper aglity king in that agi kingdom! King
Back to top Go down
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: The prefect Brute?   The prefect Brute? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 10:32

My idea of perfect brutes:

Highlevel:

-Awesome GFX
-Good name with no numbers at the end of it
-Great skills, stats, weapons and pets
-Doesn't have a bad luck curse
-Early developer

Lowlevel: (20-30)

-Lots of skills
-Defensive skills (shield, thick skin, armour, etc)
-Awesome GFX
-Good name with no numbers at the end of it
-Hyper strength
-Decent hp
-Nice weapons, not a load of weapons.

These brutes don't exist.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: The prefect Brute?   The prefect Brute? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 10:33

sevid wrote:
The Dice Man wrote:
The perfect brute doesn't exist, but the best skills 'all-rounder' is Vortex Maria. My Fynca is very close (particularly from level 285 onwards) and has more agility.

The best agility brute depends on the level: at 100 sioc-ygeu is hard to go past. At 200 fjfnbnxp is a stand out. At higher levels gova, thfpn and my stocklock1 are great. So is sioc-zeha.

Immortals are very difficult to judge since there are a huge range of HP styles. junkpunch1 is very good, of course.
Where is Devis1on? Rolling Eyes he is also hyper aglity king in that agi kingdom! King

NO
dev no longer is the BEST
at higher levels than 300, dev agi isnt that high anymore, other brutes catched up, like thfpn, and of course, with implace

at 300
dev and throb are the best, maybe throb better too Wink
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: The prefect Brute?   The prefect Brute? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 10:39

ckl wrote:
one of my brute: http://al-sinin-olsul.mybrute.com/cellule
Untouchable+Implacable under level 100
22 skils at level 303
I think is good enough Very Happy
:-)
A lot of skils but very low stats.
Very low agility, average strength.
Will therefore get hit quite a lot and doesn't have the required HP to sustain those hits.
It's a weak brute, doesn't stand a chance though.

I am quite in line with the description of a good brute that xteenager wrote here here.
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: The prefect Brute?   The prefect Brute? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 10:43

sevid wrote:
The Dice Man wrote:

lol! How could I forget Devis1on? He is right at his peak in the range 200-500 :!:
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: The prefect Brute?   The prefect Brute? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 10:44

imagine if that brute existed?
wow, hed be a BEAST
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: The prefect Brute?   The prefect Brute? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 10:53

You don't like sabotage xteen? I think this is a great skill for a hyper-agile to have. I really like CoD as well, Hypno just doesn't get used often enough (except if you are illmove14 or Kaoru868)
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: The prefect Brute?   The prefect Brute? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 11:00

The Dice Man wrote:
sevid wrote:
The Dice Man wrote:

lol! How could I forget Devis1on? He is right at his peak in the range 200-500 :!:
now you will not forget it Razz
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: The prefect Brute?   The prefect Brute? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 11:05

The Dice Man wrote:
You don't like sabotage xteen? I think this is a great skill for a hyper-agile to have. I really like CoD as well, Hypno just doesn't get used often enough (except if you are illmove14 or Kaoru868)

with the skill set i made "*" at, hell use hypno much

and what if u fight another hyper agile?and destroy all weapons? whats left? bare hand

bare hand for hyperagile imo bettter than 70% of weapons, he hits MUCH more often, more accuracy, and maybe stronger

thfpn once hit with knife 2 times, got impacted, he hit with his bare hand 9 consecutivee times affraid , and the guy died
i think it was at level 290
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: The prefect Brute?   The prefect Brute? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 11:20

is this id for a known brute????????????
he gets feline at lvl280 and these are his stats at lvl300:
ID:745461 HP:932 STR:87 AGI:241 SPD:38
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/inventaire.php?id=745461&lvl2=300&lvl1=300
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: The prefect Brute?   The prefect Brute? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 11:24

whos that?

link?
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: The prefect Brute?   The prefect Brute? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 11:25

xteenager wrote:
The Dice Man wrote:

with the skill set i made "*" at, hell use hypno much

and what if u fight another hyper agile?and destroy all weapons? whats left? bare hand

bare hand for hyperagile imo bettter than 70% of weapons, he hits MUCH more often, more accuracy, and maybe stronger

thfpn once hit with knife 2 times, got impacted, he hit with his bare hand 9 consecutivee times affraid , and the guy died
i think it was at level 290

If two brutes have the same basic skills and very similar stats, I want to be the one holding the weapons at the end of a series of hits. The problem with bare hands is that many agi's are too weak in Strength to do much damage after the weapons are gone. Sabotage also helps to undermine the impact of an opponents Deluge skill (if they have it). That's the way I see it anyway.

I'll see if I can find a couple of very similar brutes, one with sabotage, one without and test this theory out Wink
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: The prefect Brute?   The prefect Brute? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 11:31

Because often a picture is worth a thousand words...

Here is my dream brute at level 500 with compromises.
Pink color means that the skill is not mandatory.
Agility figure @500 is the same as kn2.

Either Bolt of Lightning or Vitality, but definitely one of them.
The same holds for Cry of the Damned and Hypnosis: one of them is mandatory, with a clear preference for Hypnosis.

The prefect Brute? - Page 2 A74

Last edited by Sioc on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 11:51; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: The prefect Brute?   The prefect Brute? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 11:36

i actually favour instead of BOL, vital
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: The prefect Brute?   The prefect Brute? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 11:44

xteenager wrote:
i actually favour instead of BOL, vital

I like Vitality a little more than BoL too.
Back to top Go down
LEMO
LEMO

PostSubject: Re: The prefect Brute?   The prefect Brute? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 11:47

Sioc wrote:
Because often a picture is worth a thousand words...

Here is my dream brute at level 500 with compromises.
Pink color means that the skill is not mandatory.
Agility figure @500 is the same as kn2.
Either Bolt of Lightning or Vitality, but definitely one of them.

The prefect Brute? - Page 2 A72

That's a really perfect brute...What a pity he does not exist...
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: The prefect Brute?   The prefect Brute? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 12:07

Check out http://labrutetools.fr.cr/inventaire.php?id=677539&lvl2=500&lvl1=500

ID:677539 HP:1508 STR:93 AGI:387 SPD:118

I actually own this brute in ES http://fynca.9.elbruto.es/cellule His lack of strength is his biggest downfall Sad

kn2 is probably the closest to sioc's ideal brute at 500, not this one.

Last edited by The Dice Man on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 22:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LEMO
LEMO

PostSubject: Re: The prefect Brute?   The prefect Brute? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 12:10

The Dice Man wrote:
Check out http://labrutetools.fr.cr/inventaire.php?id=677539&lvl2=500&lvl1=500

ID:677539 HP:1508 STR:93 AGI:387 SPD:118

I actually own this brute in ES http://fynca.9.elbruto.es/cellule His lack of strength is his biggest downfall Sad

kn2 is probably the closest to this ideal brute at 500.
Seems to be a good brute...But in ES it's BE...I can not see stats of your brute yet... :) :) Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: The prefect Brute?   The prefect Brute? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 12:19

i saw that brute, at 500, thfpn and kn2 are bit better

after 850, i favour thfpn over kn2
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: The prefect Brute?   The prefect Brute? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 12:22

Bomb definitely doesnt belong to a perfect brute. Sometimes gets thrown too late and wastes an attack, sometimes frees a wolf or a bear from the net, and sometimes does 13 damage which doesnt even kill a dog. BAD skill, not needed.

Sioc wrote:

Sorry I dont get why you wouldnt want COTD. Way more used in matches than Hypnosis and sometimes makes run out ALL pets.
Survival is not really unuseful.
And... Why would you want thief? The only reason I can see why thief is useful is for the deluge brues when they have almost no weapon left.
Impact + Sabotage I'd say they are a MUST unless you wanna use the "hit easier when holding a big weapon" strategy. But a brute without Impact can get blocked by a shield a lot of times.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
LEMO
LEMO

PostSubject: Re: The prefect Brute?   The prefect Brute? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 17:43

NixxxoN wrote:
Bomb definitely doesnt belong to a perfect brute. Sometimes gets thrown too late and wastes an attack, sometimes frees a wolf or a bear from the net, and sometimes does 13 damage which doesnt even kill a dog. BAD skill, not needed.

Sioc wrote:

You are wright...BoMb just free the bear or the wolf from net and waste attacks...The only unuseful skill...
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: The prefect Brute?   The prefect Brute? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 06:33

NixxxoN wrote:

Sorry I dont get why you wouldnt want COTD. Way more used in matches than Hypnosis and sometimes makes run out ALL pets.
Survival is not really unuseful.
And... Why would you want thief? The only reason I can see why thief is useful is for the deluge brues when they have almost no weapon left.
Impact + Sabotage I'd say they are a MUST unless you wanna use the "hit easier when holding a big weapon" strategy. But a brute without Impact can get blocked by a shield a lot of times.
Bomb: it's true that it's not always that useful, however I have still put this in pink because quite often bomb is used at the beginning of a match against opponents that have 3 dogs. In this case almost everytime all dogs get killed. And indeed sometimes it may be counterproductive as well (agains bears and wolves). Could indeed leave it away as well though.

COTD: a good skill but as a consensus either COTD or Hypnosis would do the job. I prefer Hypnosis because getting the enemies pets may turn out to be more useful that making them run away. About the frequency I'm not sure though. I thought it would depend on the number of SUPERS: the more you have the lower the probability of a given super to be used will be. I thought this probability was the same for all supers.

Survival: imo very useful. A bit like the "Increvable" skill for Muxxu but only for one hit. For example in practise a brute with 2 HP points remaining gets a 1'000 points damage will only loose 1 point HP. I've seen too many fights where survival allowed a brute to finally win the match.

Thief: imo pretty useful not for stealing a weapon, but for being able to attack an opponent that doesn't hold any weapon which lowers the probability of a counter.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: The prefect Brute?   The prefect Brute? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 06:46

ricotamanora wrote:
is this id for a known brute????????????
he gets feline at lvl280 and these are his stats at lvl300:
ID:745461 HP:932 STR:87 AGI:241 SPD:38
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/inventaire.php?id=745461&lvl2=300&lvl1=300
again in case someone missed this post , does anyone know if is ID has been found yet??????
plz search your db for it ID:745461
i am realy interested in it as imo the perfect brute lvl300+
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: The prefect Brute?   The prefect Brute? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 11:48

I had a look through my very small DB's and no luck rico No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The prefect Brute?   The prefect Brute? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The prefect Brute?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next