My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)

Go down 
+29
*Johnnito*
syberpro
HongKongFui
Neutrino
Cowdude179
gollum
shadside
Yaboirobby
JSmoove
Kisuke
Aurora Z
sinib
cOpLT
melborn004
Kahmeha
tainasgift
SkullDicer
Anylopectina12
dbzcollector
paolopong
jeff23
saio
simikolon
abhirage
Jazz™
rockhunter75
Jill Sandwich
ylli17
heroinmonkey
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)   Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 18:29

This tutorial is property of mybrute.forumotion.com and may not be published or redistributed without permission

How to Install in Firefox:
1. Bookmark this Page: CTRL+D (remember where you put it because you're going to edit it)
2. Locate bookmark and highlight it.
3. Right Click and select 'Properties'
4. Change Name to Brute Tools (or anything you can remember)
5. Copy and Paste the following and put it into location.

Code:

javascript:var%20headElmt=document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0];var%20scriptElmt=document.createElement('script');scriptElmt.setAttribute('src','http://oontack.free.fr/brutes/bookmarklet/oontack_tools.js');void%20headElmt.appendChild(scriptElmt);

6. Go to your brutes cell.
7. When the cell page is loaded, go to where you saved the bookmark and select it.
The bookmarklet should appear as follows:

Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Bookmarklet

Then when you click the arrows, it will advance your brute's level and show you what weapons, abilities and pets you will get at that level.
This is very convenient when you want to check brutes as you make them without having to go to another tools site.

Not sure what the pre-requisites are, but I am using this in Firefox and I have the Greasemonkey addon installed.

If you've installed this before and it's not working edit the properties and make sure the src attribute is pointing to
"oontack.free.fr" as the oontack.fr bookmarklet has been changed/removed.

This tutorial is property of mybrute.forumotion.com and may not be published or redistributed without permission

Last edited by heroinmonkey on Mon 04 May 2009, 05:00; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
ylli17
ylli17

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)   Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 18:35

Nice Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
http://ylli-17.mybrute.com/
Jill Sandwich
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)   Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Apr 2009, 21:49

This is a very useful tool!
Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
rockhunter75

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)   Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009, 02:38

Yeah I tried that tool already and when I clicked the link on my cell page, it just took me back to that website. I'll try again tomorrow after the stupid technical maintenance.
Back to top Go down
Jazz™
Jazz™

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)   Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009, 04:45

w0w this is usefull thanks monkey!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jazzy052
abhirage

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)   Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Icon_minitimeThu 30 Apr 2009, 15:16

Sad this cool web site is down T_T
Back to top Go down
simikolon

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)   Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Icon_minitimeSat 02 May 2009, 11:59

Thanks. works for me!
Back to top Go down
saio

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)   Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 13:05

what about eng version?
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)   Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 14:56

saio wrote:
what about eng version?

The bookmarklet works on mybrute.com.
Back to top Go down
jeff23

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)   Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 17:53

lol this is awesome
Back to top Go down
paolopong

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)   Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 07:36

i saw this in the guy who said he hacked mybrute hahaha!!

i think you do not need grease monkey cause i dont have it!!

may just ff3
Back to top Go down
dbzcollector

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)   Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 21:37

fantastic.

for those who are using the firefox addon NoScript you need to allow free.fr and oontack.fr for it to work.
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)   Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 05:15

Great tool! Thanks
Back to top Go down
SkullDicer

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)   Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 02:21

very useful, thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
tainasgift

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)   Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 09:56

Hi all. I am new to this forum. I was wondering if there is anyway it will work with google chrome. That is my primary browser.
Back to top Go down
dbzcollector

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)   Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 23:33

Yes, if you have flash installed.
Back to top Go down
Kahmeha

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)   Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 06:12

thanks this is pretty cool, good to see the "forecast" of the next match in trnys

well the forcast thing doesn't really work for this... the forecast had me winning it and I lost in the trny... o well still a cool tool

Last edited by Kahmeha on Fri 19 Jun 2009, 07:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
melborn004

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)   Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 06:23

javascript:var%20headElmt=document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0];var%20scriptElmt=document.createElement('script');scriptElmt.setAttribute('src','http://oontack.free.fr/brutes/bookmarklet/oontack_tools.js');void%20headElmt.appendChild(scriptElmt);
Back to top Go down
cOpLT
cOpLT

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)   Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 18:11

AWESOME
Back to top Go down
sinib
sinib

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)   Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 08:59

Ive tried this... but somehow it wont work... im gonna post the link what i typed down, and see if theres anything wrong with it:

http://sinib.mybrute.com/cellule/javascript:var%20headElmt=document.getElementsByTagName(%27head%27)%5B0%5D;var%20scriptElmt=document.createElement(%27script%27);scriptElmt.setAttribute(%27src%27,%27http://oontack.free.fr/brutes/bookmarklet/oontack_tools.js%27);void%20headElmt.appendChild(scriptElmt);
Back to top Go down
Aurora Z
Aurora Z

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)   Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 09:12

Edit that so it would not be so bulky....
Back to top Go down
http://superriku.dragonadopters.com/
sinib
sinib

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)   Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 13:48

i tried and it didnt work...

tell me how will be my link?=
Back to top Go down
Aurora Z
Aurora Z

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)   Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 13:53

Bookmark? try it
Back to top Go down
http://superriku.dragonadopters.com/
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)   Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 22:01

you shouldve remove your link to cellule and it would look like this
javascript:var%20headElmt=document.getElementsByTagName(%27head%27)%5B0%5D;var%20scriptElmt=document.createElement(%27script%27);scriptElmt.setAttribute(%27src%27,%27http://oontack.free.fr/brutes/bookmarklet/oontack_tools.js%27);void%20headElmt.appendChild(scriptElmt);
Back to top Go down
JSmoove

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)   Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 19:44

I have installed it already, and arrows show up. But I cant see what I will be getting afterwards. It just shows that I've leveled, but no weapons and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)   Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome Brute Tools Bookmarklet (Updated for URL fix)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next