My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Welcome to your own world, Ken!

Go down 
+23
Rouchien
puppywhirl
kenichiro
Biefaller
Teapot
CypriaN
pdsharpj
Psycausis
lo2
Biceuri®
F.B.I
sevid
A Dip O Sitas
Tze
kaspar4o0o
HongKongFui
NixxxoN
OviTron
AndreiTM
harpyieklein
xteenager
Sioc
Rippraff
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stsin
Stsin

Welcome to your own world, Ken! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your own world, Ken!   Welcome to your own world, Ken! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 08:52

He can get it even with Bic in the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your own world, Ken!   Welcome to your own world, Ken! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 09:00

Stsin wrote:
I second this! :)

And to catch up with Wasusuge CV would need around 2.3 times as much EXP he already has (with the background Wasusuge wouldn't level any further). So people should stay a bit more realistic. Wink
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your own world, Ken!   Welcome to your own world, Ken! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 09:57

Stsin wrote:

yeah, thats what I think either... it's one of 2 brutes that are unstoppable when they reached their target level.!.! (and whose target level is reachable)
Back to top Go down
F.B.I
F.B.I

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your own world, Ken!   Welcome to your own world, Ken! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 10:26

dosent your ip run out or something like that!
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your own world, Ken!   Welcome to your own world, Ken! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 15:30

kenichiro wrote:
I don't recall making any claims that I could beat wasusuge. If I did, it most likely occurred while I was drunk. Laughing

Then whats the point in wasting so much electricity and IPs to level a brute to such a high level?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
kenichiro
kenichiro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your own world, Ken!   Welcome to your own world, Ken! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 23:31

NixxxoN wrote:
Then whats the point in wasting so much electricity and IPs to level a brute to such a high level?

What you see as waste is your opinion (which you are entitled to).

I have not seen a rise in my electric bill whatsoever. My modems each pull a different IP range. I have others in reserve that also pulls a different IP range. However, I won’t opt to use them once the current modems have exhausted their respective pools. I’ll be done making pupils at that point.

You can’t hold/expect everyone to have the same resources, skill set, etc… Bottom line up front, I’m not a 15 year old kid on a limited budget.

Just to see where I’m coming from, here’s my background in a nutshell:

Job:
US Army (Senior Non-Commissioned Officer)
- Over $100k salary a year
- I’m not a pencil pusher. Two deployments in hostile territory. Prepping for a possible third tour

How much have I spent on mybrute:
- $80 of equipment on ebay, and I’ve bought 30k pupils in the past (forgot the amount paid), and $70~ to purchase CV awhile back. No meals were lost/skipped and it definitely did not dent my wallet.

Why I play mybrute:
- I’ve never played any online games prior to mybrute and to be honest, I actually enjoy what I’ve learned (new skill set acquired such as modifying/manipulating software to include learning a bunch of other stuff that may make this post lengthier than it should be).
- I’ve set a goal to have CV achieve untouchable and KN2 will be my first BL that I’ve personally created.
- I’ve met a lot of new friends across the globe through this game and continue to meet more
- I enjoy watching the growth and progression of my characters (CV and Kn2)
- I like the competition between clans

How much time do I spend on my brute a day:
I’ll admit that I’ve spent quite a bit of time on the game at the start (configuring and learning), but it’s now down to no more than 10 minutes a day. My scripts do most the work. I don’t sacrifice my time with family, training (fitness freak), riding my motorcycle, etc…

So in the end, this “floats my boat,” which is also an opinion and the only opinion that matters to me.

Hope this answers your questions.
Back to top Go down
kenichiro
kenichiro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your own world, Ken!   Welcome to your own world, Ken! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 23:36

Stsin wrote:
Rippraff wrote:
I second this! :)
HongKongFui wrote:
yeah, thats what I think either... it's one of 2 brutes that are unstoppable when they reached their target level.!.! (and whose target level is reachable)

Gentlemen, thank you for the vote of confidence. :)
Back to top Go down
Rouchien
Rouchien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your own world, Ken!   Welcome to your own world, Ken! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 23:49

You bought CW? then who is the real owner? scratch
Back to top Go down
kenichiro
kenichiro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your own world, Ken!   Welcome to your own world, Ken! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 00:11

gaufferhoof wrote:
You bought CW? then who is the real owner? scratch

Harpy is the original owner of CV. I acquired CV at level 87, which was considered a high level at the time.
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your own world, Ken!   Welcome to your own world, Ken! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 00:17

Hey Keni,

I thought I would ask while you were already asking questions.... Is there a reason you use modems vs routers? Do modems change IP's quicker?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your own world, Ken!   Welcome to your own world, Ken! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 05:10

kenichiro wrote:
I have not seen a rise in my electric bill whatsoever. My modems each pull a different IP range. I have others in reserve that also pulls a different IP range. However, I won’t opt to use them once the current modems have exhausted their respective pools. I’ll be done making pupils at that point.

You can’t hold/expect everyone to have the same resources, skill set, etc… Bottom line up front, I’m not a 15 year old kid on a limited budget.

Just to see where I’m coming from, here’s my background in a nutshell:

Job:
US Army (Senior Non-Commissioned Officer)
- Over $100k salary a year
- I’m not a pencil pusher. Two deployments in hostile territory. Prepping for a possible third tour

How much have I spent on mybrute:
- $80 of equipment on ebay, and I’ve bought 30k pupils in the past (forgot the amount paid), and $70~ to purchase CV awhile back. No meals were lost/skipped and it definitely did not dent my wallet.

Why I play mybrute:
- I’ve never played any online games prior to mybrute and to be honest, I actually enjoy what I’ve learned (new skill set acquired such as modifying/manipulating software to include learning a bunch of other stuff that may make this post lengthier than it should be).
- I’ve set a goal to have CV achieve untouchable and KN2 will be my first BL that I’ve personally created.
- I’ve met a lot of new friends across the globe through this game and continue to meet more
- I enjoy watching the growth and progression of my characters (CV and Kn2)
- I like the competition between clans

How much time do I spend on my brute a day:
I’ll admit that I’ve spent quite a bit of time on the game at the start (configuring and learning), but it’s now down to no more than 10 minutes a day. My scripts do most the work. I don’t sacrifice my time with family, training (fitness freak), riding my motorcycle, etc…

So in the end, this “floats my boat,” which is also an opinion and the only opinion that matters to me.

Hope this answers your questions.

Uh, okay your salary says it all Shocked
I dont get the modem/IP thing. Do you mean routers? I thought the IP ranges were controlled by your internet company, not by the modem/router devices. At least thats what they told me. I have two different routers, one old and one new and better and I tried pupiling with the old one and appeared to have as many wasted IPs as the other one.
Sorry if i sounded rude, i have nothing against you, the problem is, only a few can be successful and only one can win a tourney.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your own world, Ken!   Welcome to your own world, Ken! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 07:38

GZ kenichiro cheers
Back to top Go down
kenichiro
kenichiro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your own world, Ken!   Welcome to your own world, Ken! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 17:32

NixxxoN wrote:
Uh, okay your salary says it all Shocked
I dont get the modem/IP thing. Do you mean routers? I thought the IP ranges were controlled by your internet company, not by the modem/router devices. At least thats what they told me. I have two different routers, one old and one new and better and I tried pupiling with the old one and appeared to have as many wasted IPs as the other one.
Sorry if i sounded rude, i have nothing against you, the problem is, only a few can be successful and only one can win a tourney.

No problem. I'd rather meet a new friend than make an enemy.

I plug directly to the modem. Less hardware to worry about. Each modem is a different model under the same ISP. However, they were assigned a different IP range.

It was an incredible discovery. If you look in kn2's cell, you'll notice that the pupils that start with the name kn1 and kn2 has a lower percentage of making xp pupils vs kn3. Those pupils (kn1 and kn2) are made from the first two modems that were activated around October-November. Hence, the ip pool is starting to show some wear.

The third modem, pupils that start with kn3, produce a higher percentage of xp pupils. This modem was activated 3 weeks ago.

Also, I checked the ip, via one of the many tools/sites that Sioc provided, fixedorbit and the info returned with different ASN and ip range per modem.

EDIT (15MAY10):

So that I don't mislead anyone, every ISP is different.

Last edited by kenichiro on Sun 16 May 2010, 04:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kenichiro
kenichiro

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your own world, Ken!   Welcome to your own world, Ken! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 17:37

AlnicZ27 wrote:
GZ kenichiro cheers

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your own world, Ken!   Welcome to your own world, Ken! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 09:22

kenichiro wrote:
AlnicZ27 wrote:
GZ kenichiro cheers

Thank you.
you're welcome cheers
keep going!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your own world, Ken!   Welcome to your own world, Ken! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to your own world, Ken!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next