Weak opponents list? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Weak opponents list?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

Weak opponents list? Empty
PostSubject: Weak opponents list?   Weak opponents list? I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 16:31

I wonder if its possible to have a list in this game, but im not very optimistic.
Today I've had 3 straight losses with BOTh of my two brutes, that sucked as all my opponents seemed very dangerous with stuff like the flail or a wolf or vandalisme and choc that neutralised my weapons.
If someone knows a list of weak opponents... (Or opponents to avoid!) I think we will make us all a favour Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

Weak opponents list? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weak opponents list?   Weak opponents list? I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 20:46

not that it is not a good idea, it is indeed good, but if your brutes are training in a higher rank like RichterThumper or more, it is completly pointless, because all the brutes there are the best there is right now. and every day goes by they grow stronger with more dangerous Skills and weapons. so finding a weak Apponen wont help,
what realy helps is finding a path in your brutes destiny that can defeat these kind of Monsters Very Happy which has no garantee either 😢
Back to top Go down

Weak opponents list?
Page 1 of 1