My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

so bored......

Go down 
+2
Psycausis
lo2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lo2
lo2

so bored...... Empty
PostSubject: so bored......   so bored...... Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 00:48

after reading everything i need to read on forums i am so bored i wish some people use the chat more
Back to top Go down
Psycausis
Psycausis

so bored...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so bored......   so bored...... Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 02:26

I know. I wish people would post more in this section and in the Arena section. I hate having to wait a whole day for someone to say or ask something interesting.

Even the Dojo section is slowing down and it's usually loaded with pupil beggers. I even get so bored, I've panhandled in there a few times.

I know there's more to life than my brute but, it's fun to play and cool to have a place to come and talk about it.
When nobody posts, I have to go find something else to do. 😢
Back to top Go down
Rouchien
Rouchien

so bored...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so bored......   so bored...... Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 03:55

if your bored go to http://www.kongregate.com !!!
its the best site ever!!!! Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
lo2
lo2

so bored...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so bored......   so bored...... Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 19:42

ya i know that site not my favorite
Back to top Go down
Biefaller
Biefaller

so bored...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so bored......   so bored...... Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 11:38

I will oftener have a look!!! ;-))
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/207171
fulzio
fulzio

so bored...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so bored......   so bored...... Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 13:55

if you are bored here, what about my italian forum of La Brute, where are 2-3 new posts per day in the whole forum and sometimes simply nothing.
I think that the brute-wave is stopping, few new players, that are scared or give it up when they see the level 400-500-600 brutes in the game.
Back to top Go down
Psycausis
Psycausis

so bored...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so bored......   so bored...... Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 02:43

Well, I could fight any of those brutes but, seeing as my highest level brute is currently at 12, I'm pretty sure that the fight would be over before it began.

Even so, people here having brutes that are comparable to demigods doesn't scare me away from posting in the least. It just makes me realize that if I want to catch up to them, I'll either have to buckle down and train every day for say...oh maybe the next 4 years or learn how to use a lot of the cheat progs so I can do it much faster.

I'm not in this game just for fun. I'm in it for the challenge and to help satisfy my enormous ego. Razz
Back to top Go down
Troponin

so bored...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so bored......   so bored...... Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 23:30

I posted in the Dojo. :) here is my brute if anyone is interested in swapping pupils.

http://pogoface163.mybrute.com

Scared of high levels? Naw, I think this is a great game to kill some time during the day, but it only takes about 10 mins a day to play, then you can't play the rest of the day.

I didn't really cheat much. I just used the previewer and after 300 brutes, I found this one. If I used cheats, could I have possibly gotten him better?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

so bored...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: so bored......   so bored...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so bored......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: General Discussion-
Jump to: