My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Pupil process?

Go down 
+5
CypriaN
GOML
NixxxoN
Subman(R)
Troponin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Psycausis
Psycausis

Pupil process? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pupil process?   Pupil process? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 12:34

Troponin wrote:
I'll level up a few of these to see what they end up with by level 3,...

NO! That way is painstaking and will take up too much of your time.
What you want to do is to go to http://www.mybrutecheats.com/
and click on "Inventory Preview".
You then type in the name of what ever brute who's future weapons/skills inventory you'd like to know about,
followed by the level that you're curious about.
If you're examining a brute who has gaps in his name, make sure you put a dash (-) symbol in the gap just as
you would if you were typing the name in the address bar.
Back to top Go down
Troponin

PostSubject: Re: Pupil process?   Pupil process? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 12:59

Psycausis wrote:
Troponin wrote:
I'll level up a few of these to see what they end up with by level 3,...

NO! That way is painstaking and will take up too much of your time.
What you want to do is to go to http://www.mybrutecheats.com/
and click on "Inventory Preview".
You then type in the name of what ever brute who's future weapons/skills inventory you'd like to know about,
followed by the level that you're curious about.
If you're examining a brute who has gaps in his name, make sure you put a dash (-) symbol in the gap just as
you would if you were typing the name in the address bar.

That preview thing needs to have a few things downloaded though. I am really not into downloading a new web browser and whatever else it needs just for this script thing. Is there no previewer for IE?
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: Pupil process?   Pupil process? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 13:02

just download Firefox, it's not such a pain in the ass to install a different browser, I'm using three and I'm sure there are others here using more.
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: Pupil process?   Pupil process? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 13:18

Troponin wrote:

That preview thing needs to have a few things downloaded though. I am really not into downloading a new web browser and whatever else it needs just for this script thing. Is there no previewer for IE?

Nope, and your will be missing many great tools written for Firefox.
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
Psycausis
Psycausis

PostSubject: Re: Pupil process?   Pupil process? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 15:06

Subman(R) wrote:
Troponin wrote:

Nope, and your will be missing many great tools written for Firefox.

Listen to the Subman! He knows what he speaks.

I've been using IE for the last 11 years and I finally got fed up with it and decided to try Firefox.
It took some getting used too at first but, it's faster and more secure than IE and doesn't freeze-up and give lame excuses
about not being able to locate certain pages like IE does.
Furthermore, it has lots of plug-ins made for it that can help you to do lot's of cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Pupil process?   Pupil process? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 15:45

Firefox is way better, faster and safer.
and Oontack tools is the best thing for looking at brute's future.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Troponin

PostSubject: Re: Pupil process?   Pupil process? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 15:58

Ok, I'll give it a shot, Unfortunately, every time I try and play the game, I have about 30 seconds worth of playing when it crashes again. Two crashes since last night when I start playing the game. :/
Back to top Go down
Psycausis
Psycausis

PostSubject: Re: Pupil process?   Pupil process? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 17:24

Troponin wrote:
Ok, I'll give it a shot, Unfortunately, every time I try and play the game, I have about 30 seconds worth of playing when it crashes again. Two crashes since last night when I start playing the game. :/

This is happening to you with Firefox??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Troponin

PostSubject: Re: Pupil process?   Pupil process? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 18:43

Psycausis wrote:
Troponin wrote:

No. I figured the crash was server wide, not browser related though.
Back to top Go down
Psycausis
Psycausis

PostSubject: Re: Pupil process?   Pupil process? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 02:17

Troponin wrote:
Psycausis wrote:
Troponin wrote:

No. I figured the crash was server wide, not browser related though.

Oh. okay...
Back to top Go down
Troponin

PostSubject: Re: Pupil process?   Pupil process? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 14:00

ok, awsome. I got Firefox and started using the inventory review cheat. I have one issue. What level should I focus on? I notice one particular brute ends up with immortal by level 10, but by level 20 he has 2 dogs and not much else. I cant imagine trying to level a brute that has absolutely nothing by level 150, but has nice things by 300. That's going to be the longest leveling in the world since he will lose alot.
Back to top Go down
maxuris
maxuris

PostSubject: Re: Pupil process?   Pupil process? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 14:45

if you want to level a brute to such levels 150-300 etc its up to you if it levels fast or slow ... All is about how much you pupil him and how many ips you got ... So if you are a pro pupiler and full of ips even the worst brute would go up too 300 in some months ...
Back to top Go down
Psycausis
Psycausis

PostSubject: Re: Pupil process?   Pupil process? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 15:10

Months...
Back to top Go down
Troponin

PostSubject: Re: Pupil process?   Pupil process? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 15:49

Well, I found a brute that, by level 200, will have Hammer, Deluge, a bear, 2 dogs and all skills save for vitality, hypno, speed and immortal. Those seem kind of important, but considering he has 24 skills and the other two unique skills, will it outweigh not having those skills? My health is going to be really low with pets and no vit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pupil process?   Pupil process? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pupil process?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2