My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Muggings, Robberies and Home Invasions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Psycausis
Psycausis

Muggings, Robberies and Home Invasions Empty
PostSubject: Muggings, Robberies and Home Invasions   Muggings, Robberies and Home Invasions Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 03:09

We hear about them on the news and read about them in the papers but, how many of us have actually experienced
something like this?

So far, I've not had to deal with anything like this even though I live in a rough area but, I try to stay on my guard
and sometimes carry pepper-spray when I'm out for a walk even during the day.

Anyone else take along a strap when they go out or ever ran in to trouble or maybe took a detour to avoid
what looked like trouble ahead?

I've had things stolen from me but, not in a robbery or anything violent. I also have a big stick in my house to whop
would-be home invaders up side the head with should they be dumb enough to try to get in while I'm at home.

Any body have any stories?
Back to top Go down
CypriaN
CypriaN

PostSubject: Re: Muggings, Robberies and Home Invasions   Muggings, Robberies and Home Invasions Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 11:26

where i live its ok but the city i live in is big alot of the time when me and my friends we go skating at different parts of the city and alot of people try to fight us and such im used to it know and one of my friends even carries a knife with him all the time and im pretty sure he would use it without any hesitation....

also my dad had two flatmates one was an ex heavyweight boxing champion of nw zealand and australia the other a butcher they got into a argument one day and the boxer was beating up the other flatmate the he pulled out a big knife and stabbed him a couple times i wasnt there at the time but apparently my dad has to hold his intestines and his liver in his body while the ambulance came.
the police came and we couldnt get in the house for a couple days then the police found my dads weed and he got in a bit of trouble for that (he was going to go to jail but he got let off for his first felony Very Happy ) he only had to pay a fine and 3 days in a rehab class . the man that got stabbed (that my dad save his life by holding his guts in to stop his bleeding) now hates my dad becuase he thinks my dad got paid to do it so obviously that man was an idiot and i hate him.....

this is all i think bad has happend to me recently Razz
Back to top Go down
F.B.I
F.B.I

PostSubject: Re: Muggings, Robberies and Home Invasions   Muggings, Robberies and Home Invasions Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 11:30

wow thats ad maori
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Muggings, Robberies and Home Invasions   Muggings, Robberies and Home Invasions Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 12:10

bad story and that guys sux persons...
Back to top Go down
Psycausis
Psycausis

PostSubject: Re: Muggings, Robberies and Home Invasions   Muggings, Robberies and Home Invasions Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 15:12

That really is messed up. Sounds to me like guy who's guts were hanging out has some kind of a problem with paranoia.

That weed charge is just wack! In my hood you can sit in your car and smoke weed and sometimes even stand in front of your apartment and get away with it; where I live has
gone so far downhill that even the cops get irritated if they have to come over here and
gripe about being called.

So, far we've had one person get cut, several disputes involving gun fire over the years,
automobile break-ins, vandalism, residential intimidation, vehicle theft, gang activity and the list just goes own but, by some miracle -thank God- no murders yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muggings, Robberies and Home Invasions   Muggings, Robberies and Home Invasions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muggings, Robberies and Home Invasions
Page 1 of 1