I just scored 4 N64 games at a great price! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

I just scored 4 N64 games at a great price!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Psycausis
Psycausis

I just scored 4 N64 games at a great price! Empty
PostSubject: I just scored 4 N64 games at a great price!   I just scored 4 N64 games at a great price! I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 16:23

I was at the local flea market! I was looking for a particular racing game that none of the venders had so, I looked through a few other games that this one guy had stacked in a corner of one of his display cases and after testing some of them, I settled on 2 and asked how much, dreading that they would be 10 or more each and he just says $3.00 a piece and threw in the other 2 games for the same price as well!
So now I have "Monster Truck Madness", Cruisin' USA, Top Gear Rally and Destruction Derby 64!!

Oh. By the way... Does anyone here have Penny Racers for N64 or Gadget Racers for GBA?
Back to top Go down
zombie ninja72

PostSubject: Re: I just scored 4 N64 games at a great price!   I just scored 4 N64 games at a great price! I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 18:41

Psycausis wrote:
I was at the local flea market! I was looking for a particular racing game that none of the venders had so, I looked through a few other games that this one guy had stacked in a corner of one of his display cases and after testing some of them, I settled on 2 and asked how much, dreading that they would be 10 or more each and he just says $3.00 a piece and threw in the other 2 games for the same price as well!
So now I have "Monster Truck Madness", Cruisin' USA, Top Gear Rally and Destruction Derby 64!!

Oh. By the way... Does anyone here have Penny Racers for N64 or Gadget Racers for GBA?

I know where you can get N64 games in Colorado
Back to top Go down
F.B.I
F.B.I

PostSubject: Re: I just scored 4 N64 games at a great price!   I just scored 4 N64 games at a great price! I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 21:50

zombie can you make your image snakker and its a mad image
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just scored 4 N64 games at a great price!   I just scored 4 N64 games at a great price! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just scored 4 N64 games at a great price!
Page 1 of 1