My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

BC problem

Go down 
+4
CypriaN
Gavy™
Sioc
Jesus saved me
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

BC problem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BC problem   BC problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 17:57

Don't worry about spoilers: that's a general Forumotion bug that should be fixed by tomorrow.
Jesus saved me wrote:
The FAQ are not helping me because the spoilers are not working. Are they working for anyone else?
The answer to your question is in the FAQ and lies outside a spoiler. In fact it's the very first question of the FAQ so if you make the effort to click on the link and to read those 3 lines of text you'll get the answer to your Swing.UI problem.

Last edited by Sioc on Sun 13 Jun 2010, 18:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jesus saved me

PostSubject: Re: BC problem   BC problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 18:01

All I want to know is, for bc to work for me, do I absolutley have to make a reconnect.bat file or win/automation?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: BC problem   BC problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 18:05

YES !
What gave you the belief you shouldn't do one???

Otherwise you could also sit in front of your router and switch if off/on all day (and night) long. That's called the human_reconnect.bat route and is not, I conceed, very well documented here ;-)
Back to top Go down
Jesus saved me

PostSubject: Re: BC problem   BC problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 18:08

Ok whatever, I give up on bc, I can't use any of the options that you gave me to make a reconnect.bat. thanks for your time, I know I've driven you crazy. i'm out
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: BC problem   BC problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 18:14

Lol, you almost did. But well, anyone who has set-up BC on his own here has spent quite some time doing it. Don't think it was done in the twinkling of an eye. So, well, don't feel discouraged by all this if it looks complicated. Luckily if you really want to have it working almost every step is now documented on this Forum which should make it much easier than a few months ago.
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: BC problem   BC problem - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jun 2010, 21:31

maori wrote:
is anyone elses new version of bc making pupils really slow?

no, currently pupiling on ES and looks to be running at the same speed as the old version, but then too I have a 50 sec. delay due to my modem's 30 sec. time out before reconnecting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BC problem   BC problem - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BC problem
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2