My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend?

Go down 
+7
grizzlism
BeRyLa
Tama
Rico
mantis33
NixxxoN
Markus
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Markus

What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend?   What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 01:22

Obviously, you won't be able to change destinies anymore.

Will there still be tournaments? If so, will the winner just earn 6 XP since there are no higher levels to advance to? Are there going to be multiple tournaments with actual level-based seedings to prevent the first Legends from steamrolling over all the later newcomers? Will the ranking be more or less fixed based on whoever gets there the earliest?

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend?   What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 04:40

I think you'll be rewarded some journey to a paradisiac islands, and some girls for company =D
jk
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend?   What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 05:03

Maybe you'll prestige and go back to padawan. :p
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend?   What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 05:49

i hope as i wrote in another thread about this, that there will be a counter with your BL Logo and written in it the Number of Tournies of BL you have won.
but i will not be sad if they make it like every other Game. they tell you
Congratiolation! Mission is accomplished!
Press "Play" if you wish to play again and press "Exit" if you wish to try another Game of muxxu lol!
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend?   What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend? Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 05:58

Is that how the French spell congratulations? lol
Back to top Go down
Markus

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend?   What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend? Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 06:23

Somehow I'm beginning to doubt there'll be any gold at the end of the rainbow, so to speak. As much as I hate to admit it, this game is getting very stale and repetitive--not to mention frustrating--having to do the same thing 11 times (ok, with ever-increasing levels of competition) just to reach "the end."

But is there really an "end?" Or is the BL rank going to be a race to see who can reach the highest level (the way proto70 and bozoss have been dukin' it out in the Padawan ranking) and win the most tournaments? Obviously, MT isn't going to cut off its revenue stream by setting a well-defined endpoint. Undoubtedly, there'll be players who would pay any amount of money for jetons just to be the #1 brute within the highest ranking.

I heard someone finally 100%'ed Alphabounce and there was no reward, except the personal satisfaction of beating it (and perhaps a bit of buyer's remorse for having dropped so much money on a virtual minigame) Plenty of people have 100%'ed KadoKado (defined by exceeding the respective benchmark scores for all 70 games) and there's no reward for that, either.

It'd certainly have been nice if a branch of our level-up tree were revealed to us with each tournament win, or if at the very end we got to create our own destinies from scratch and put them to the test in battle. (Notice how in the topic I made about creating the "ultimate brute," there was still a lot of disagreement! Clearly, there's no single recipe for success) But I'm not putting my hopes up on this.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend?   What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend? Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 08:15

Mantis wrote:
Maybe you'll prestige and go back to padawan. :p

Arggggg, talk about a nightmare. affraid

"Congratiolation" is the german way. "Félicitation" is more frenchy. Cool

I think it will BL will be based on leveling up, like the old version.
I have heard of a Boss title for the better brute but I think it's just a rumor.
Rewards will be for fame.
Back to top Go down
BeRyLa
BeRyLa

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend?   What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend? Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 08:32

maybe is high level, and no tourney
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend?   What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend? Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 13:40

yeah remember when I made that thread about the special titles you win? Pretty sure that last missing title that nobody knows will have something to do with BL (hey maybe it's "Boss") and that can be pretty much all you can expect for reaching the rank.

I hope there is no "prestige" factor as well. I would much prefer all the BLs to just level up to infinity (thereby changing the strategies of the game finally)

Perhaps if you win a BL tourney, you stay in BL, but you have the option of starting your destiny over if you don't like where it is headed.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend?   What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend? Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 15:12

maybe the allow only ONE bl?
like for example xciptuso or so gets first bl, then they close tours, and he becomes best mux
and all of us stuck in doc
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
BeRyLa
BeRyLa

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend?   What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend? Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 15:21

No, BL brutes is entered in the tournament without the possibility of moving to another rank.

BL -> high lvl.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend?   What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend? Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 15:21

im just bored and wanted to guess
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend?   What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 16:45

I would like to see something like that:

When you win tournament in the highest rank - you get the option to retire your brute forever or keep playing (but you wont enter tournaments anymore).

When you retire your brute forever - you can adopt new brute for free!

So you would start again in padawan, but your brute numbers will go up and the stats of your brute could be shown by anybody (since you cannot play in arenas anymore)

What do you think of that?
Back to top Go down
MaTiLL

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend?   What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 18:19

demono3 wrote:
I would like to see something like that:

When you win tournament in the highest rank - you get the option to retire your brute forever or keep playing (but you wont enter tournaments anymore).

When you retire your brute forever - you can adopt new brute for free!

So you would start again in padawan, but your brute numbers will go up and the stats of your brute could be shown by anybody (since you cannot play in arenas anymore)

What do you think of that?

That would suck becuase the new brute will be bad and if you get BL that means your brute is very good,so it's perfect the way it is...
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend?   What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 21:09

why guess? it's solved...
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend?   What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 21:29

HongKongFui wrote:
why guess? it's solved...
yes, it is 1 year old thread, and demono3 didn´t notice that.

now after reaching BL you get a new score of "ears" which gives the information "How many times you have won a tourney in BL Rank" and after each win you get to choose to reset to lvl1 as always or keep training high. check out the ranking of http://labrute.muxxu.com (you need to register first) and you will see how it did turn out.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend?   What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 00:28

Yeah I was the first one to win a BL tourney. In the end, the BL is infinite. You keep cutting ears until you're satisfied Wink

When I have 10 ears, I'll have 100% of rewards in the game^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend?   What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think happens when you reach Brutal Legend?
Page 1 of 1