My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sihtric

Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute Empty
PostSubject: Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute   Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 20:19

Hey All,

Spent the last few hours reading and downloading in hopes of learning how to create the Custom Brutes. Thought I had it figured but can't seem to get past this message "ERROR No match found" each time I enter in the data. Any advice on what I'm doing wrong or not doing at all would be appreciated.

Here is what I have installed...
* brutal-combo-1.3.00-English
* brutal-combo (Executable Jar File) (This is what I click on after creating my GFX code (Ex: 0;1;3;7;3;1;1;3;0;0;0;-1;3;17;-1;0)

Steps I've taken...

Brutal Combo > Action > Custom Brute > Domain: COM > Master: "Brute Master Name" > Name: "My Brute Name" > GFX: 0;1;3;7;3;1;1;3;0;0;0;-1;3;17;-1;0 > Password: "My Password"

Result... "ERROR No match found"

??? scratch

Thanks in Advace.

-Sihtric
Back to top Go down
Sihtric

PostSubject: Re: Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute   Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 20:23

Addt Info

The site I was using to create the Custom Brute is ... http://scriptwin.netau.net/GFX2/generateur_GFX.html

I play on mybrute.com.

Again, Thanks for any advice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xiao
xiao

PostSubject: Re: Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute   Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 20:33

You probably did everything right, but the BC server is down. No BC for awhile. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sihtric

PostSubject: Re: Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute   Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 20:40

xie wrote:
You probably did everything right, but the BC server is down. No BC for awhile. Sad

HaHa Figures lol!

Well, If that's the case, thanks for the reply, I'll quit beating myself up over it trying to figure out the problem.
Back to top Go down
xiao
xiao

PostSubject: Re: Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute   Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 20:45

Lol, it took me awhile to figure/find out that it was down. So your not the only one feeling confused.
Back to top Go down
Sihtric

PostSubject: Re: Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute   Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 21:44

Have you heard if there is any type of time-frame for a fix on it :?:
Back to top Go down
xiao
xiao

PostSubject: Re: Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute   Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 22:30

No I do not think there is. It might never run again.
Back to top Go down
Sihtric

PostSubject: Re: Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute   Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 23:15

Wow, is there any other way to make create brutes with Unique/Custom Armor :?:
Back to top Go down
Vic-Tim
Vic-Tim

PostSubject: Re: Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute   Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 23:53

yes, but i think it is more difficult. i don't know exactly how it works but one tag is "temper data". you need some firefox add-ons to do it.
maybe somebody else can explain to you how it works.
greetz Vic-Tim
Back to top Go down
Sihtric

PostSubject: Re: Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute   Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 00:04

Thanks for input Vic, I actually run FireFox and Tamper Data... I've been able to create the "Black" Brutes, but haven't figured out a way to change the armor through Tamper Data.

If anyone knows how to or of another way, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
xiao
xiao

PostSubject: Re: Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute   Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 00:10

I don't think you will be able to make your custom gfx brute without BC.
Back to top Go down
Sihtric

PostSubject: Re: Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute   Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 00:17

xie wrote:
I don't think you will be able to make your custom gfx brute without BC.

Sad
Back to top Go down
maxuris
maxuris

PostSubject: Re: Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute   Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 06:21

in tamper data you have changed the skin colour from 0 to -1 ... you should do the same with the armour (from 0 to 1 i think) ... But you must find which numbers to tweak in order to get the result you want ... Do some test and see here too http://scriptwin.netau.net/GFX2/generateur_GFX.html
Back to top Go down
Sihtric

PostSubject: Re: Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute   Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 07:15

Interesting... I'll play around with it. I'll have to figure out which % for Armor. I know body is 12th %.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute   Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 08:58

Maybe the tutorial on how to create custom brutes using tamper data (from the sticky Compilation of Advanced Guides in Tips & Tricks section) can be of some help :-)
https://mybrute.forumotion.com/tips-tricks-f12/how-to-create-black-brutes-using-firefox-unstable-armor-t789.htm
Back to top Go down
Sihtric

PostSubject: Re: Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute   Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 20:53

Sioc wrote:
Maybe the tutorial on how to create custom brutes using tamper data (from the sticky Compilation of Advanced Guides in Tips & Tricks section) can be of some help :-)
https://mybrute.forumotion.com/tips-tricks-f12/how-to-create-black-brutes-using-firefox-unstable-armor-t789.htm

HaHa Razz

Thanks Sioc, I went through a bunch of stuff yesterday on BC custom info, but never checked for Tamper Data.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute   Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noob Needing Info... BC Custom Brute
Page 1 of 1