Immortal vs Vitality Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Immortal vs Vitality

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

Immortal vs Vitality Empty
PostSubject: Immortal vs Vitality   Immortal vs Vitality I_icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 18:59

What value is the immortal skill on it's own?

Yesterday, I created a brute that receives the immortal specialty at level 15.
After simulating it to level 50, it's lifepoints were only 191. (with 2 dogs)
A brute simulated with vitality to level 50 had 239 lifepoints (with a bear and 2 dogs)
Now a brute with vitality + immortal can get lifepoints that exceed 500.

So, without vitality is immortal really that valuable?

It could be simulator doesn't give correct lifepoint gains, but am wondering what lifepoints jumps are made between levels with brutes with immortal only, vitality only and immortal + vitality.
Back to top Go down
fotum
fotum

PostSubject: Re: Immortal vs Vitality   Immortal vs Vitality I_icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 19:26

you are forgetting the other important variable, the stats.

If two brutes have the same skills, they both have vitality and immortal. Their stats will be different. Therefore, it will yield different lifepoints.

I remember when i was levelling fotum, she always get Endurance boost. she rarely got the agi/spd/str or other skills boost.. she keep getting 25+ endurance point per level.
Back to top Go down
https://mybrute.forumotion.com
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Immortal vs Vitality   Immortal vs Vitality I_icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 19:39

Yeah, but there is a huge disparity between 200 and 500 lifepoints that occurs when you have immortal + vitality.

Which is why I want to see what actual lifepoints people are getting with each level for those that have vitality only, immortal only and immortal + vitality because that will give you the mean of percentage increase regardless of stats.
Back to top Go down
KNR49
KNR49

PostSubject: Re: Immortal vs Vitality   Immortal vs Vitality I_icon_minitimeFri 01 May 2009, 19:42

According to brute tools my immortal brute(with no vitality) will have 533 hp at lvl 50. It just has VERY low srength/agility/speed. (doesn't get immortal until lvl 30)
Back to top Go down
rizzo

PostSubject: Re: Immortal vs Vitality   Immortal vs Vitality I_icon_minitimeSat 02 May 2009, 02:31

The simulator is correct. I've tested this. My brute got vitality early on. For each endurance boost I got about 10 hp. Once I got immortal the boost for my particular character was about 25 per an endurance. Immortal takes off other stat points though however. Once I got immortal my other stats took a small dip. Each time I received a pet I took a huge hp dip. almost 50 hp and this was for a dog. My clan mate also has an immortal/vit char without the pets, his HP at lvl 21 is only 230ish.

My immortal/vit char with a bear and 2 dogs only gets 350 hp at lvl 55 =( So pick your char carefully before u start lvling hardcore if you're doing it manually. Immortal is slightly better for hp than vit but your other stats take a hit, at least for my character, can anyone else confirm this? So no, I don't believe immortal is that valuable.
Back to top Go down
ronga
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
ronga

PostSubject: Re: Immortal vs Vitality   Immortal vs Vitality I_icon_minitimeSat 02 May 2009, 12:03

Does anyone know how Vitality and Immortal works?

I believe Vitality is a one-off gain only. It gives you a health boost when you get Vitality. It doesn't affect us anymore for the rest of our lives. Of course getting Vitality may be an indicator that you are more likely to get endurance bonus when you level up.

Read my list Ronga Cheatsheet # Specialities for more details. Edit/Update it if you find any mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immortal vs Vitality   Immortal vs Vitality I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Immortal vs Vitality
Page 1 of 1