My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

these brutes is such a joke

Go down 
+2
BeRyLa
aimless628
6 posters
AuthorMessage
aimless628

these brutes is such a joke Empty
PostSubject: these brutes is such a joke   these brutes is such a joke Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 20:07

this brute first got meditation+bolt of lightning, then i suddenly got immo...my stats went from 2,2,48 to 1,1,36 rofl
these brutes is such a joke Jozzie10

all i wanted to do is screw up this brute (because my other brute in this acc was good) and all i did was add strength+endurance. ALL OF A SUDDEN i got herculean strength, vitality and just got meditation...my stats went from 16,2,2 then 28,2,2 finally 28,2,17
these brutes is such a joke Aimles13
Back to top Go down
BeRyLa
BeRyLa

PostSubject: Re: these brutes is such a joke   these brutes is such a joke Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 22:59

Give me the brute Jozzie116 please :X
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: these brutes is such a joke   these brutes is such a joke Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 23:03

if you want i can give you 1 good sticking Plaster Rippers account and a Desert Batterer account for trade for Jozzie116 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: these brutes is such a joke   these brutes is such a joke Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 01:51

First one is nice. It'd be even nicer if it got shield which is a pretty good chance.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: these brutes is such a joke   these brutes is such a joke Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 11:20

what u need for first acc?
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
aimless628

PostSubject: Re: these brutes is such a joke   these brutes is such a joke Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 15:39

is the jozzie116 really that good?
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: these brutes is such a joke   these brutes is such a joke Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 16:18

I think these guys who like this brute are bonkers, but it is only level 8 so it could be redeemed if it gets a shield and a decent weapon or two in the next few levels - it could be a great brute.

But right now with no weapon, no str, no martial arts... it must lose most fights. Jozzie116 has won 13 out of 46 battles so far. pretty bad.

Would hate to level up a brute like that 3 fights a day... you realize to get to just level 13 you have to fight 76 more battles - that is a long time if you lose most fights until then :pale:

If I were you I would trade it to rico or xteen Laughing
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: these brutes is such a joke   these brutes is such a joke Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 17:05

Lol that's true. That brute will lose a lot until it gets a weapon. If it got thief it would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: these brutes is such a joke   these brutes is such a joke Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 17:37

its level 8 guys BIG possibility to get sheild and weapon
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: these brutes is such a joke   these brutes is such a joke Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 17:45

the key to the muxxu version of the game is to get good skills/weapons and get them early so you win 10 fights a day from level 1 on - and can win tourneys at lvl 13-15. Otherwise you will literally spend years levelling your brute and starting over for each rank.

if you have to spend one month to level a brute to lvl 15+ each time, everybody else will all have lvl 50 brutal legends by the time he climbs the ranks
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: these brutes is such a joke   these brutes is such a joke Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 17:53

my noise is level 15 and stops on semi the second time in 2 days ! :)

lets see how she does at the next tour
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: these brutes is such a joke   these brutes is such a joke Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 17:56

80 % true grizzlism and mantis33 , but almost any weak brute can win his daily 10 fights every day. it is all about some experiance with picking the right opponent with help of Spy and some patient...
it gets much difficult to win the 10 daily fights only starting from lvl12 for me because there the seed play a much bigger rule than calculations
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: these brutes is such a joke   these brutes is such a joke Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 18:05

Yeah spying makes a huge difference, especially in ranks above padawan + db, where the quality of the average brute improves.

What I've learned by watching all the people on this forum's best brutes like mantis, ricarica, noise - they are all that ideal type where they get good early and level through 1-10 really fast and win tourneys early (from level 1 to winning a tourney is around 2 weeks?). These are the types of brutes who will be brutal legends first, and therefore the highest levels first. Not some brute who doesn't get any offense until at least lvl 9, I don't care who you spy on.
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: these brutes is such a joke   these brutes is such a joke Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 18:12

break it down into more math:

Jozzie116 has 13 wins 33 losses. That is 1.3 days of wins + 11 days of losses = almost 2 weeks to get half way through level 8.

Mantis23 would have levelled to lvl 13 and maybe won the tournament in that time.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: these brutes is such a joke   these brutes is such a joke Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 19:18

mantis sure is a good one but not the best imo
i might be wrong
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: these brutes is such a joke   these brutes is such a joke Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 19:26

mantis23 almost won yesterday's irom tourney at 10, lol. He got unlucky because his opponent in the semis had thief and no weapons. mantis23 has thief as well, but he got his weapons stolen more than he stole them back. If my opponent had any weapons for ME to steal I probably would have won handily and won the final.
Back to top Go down
aimless628

PostSubject: Re: these brutes is such a joke   these brutes is such a joke Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 02:56

jozzie116 went to lvl9 today
route was bumps or 3endurance

and i picked endurance~~~
health went from 144 to 206

and guess what~
he won 3 fights...total of 6points....
instead of the usual 3 Laughing
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: these brutes is such a joke   these brutes is such a joke Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 03:11

Lol even so, winning half of your battles isn't going to get you anywhere. If my brutes don't get their 10 fights a day, I get rid of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: these brutes is such a joke   these brutes is such a joke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

these brutes is such a joke
Page 1 of 1