My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Is this possible?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
screwdriver

Is this possible? Empty
PostSubject: Is this possible?   Is this possible? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 12:08

Hi, is it possible for me to put a handmade brute into my bc database and have bc train it even though bc did not make it? I am pretty sure you can't but I just wanted to check.
Back to top Go down
CypriaN
CypriaN

Is this possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this possible?   Is this possible? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 12:12

yes you can do it with the decrypter
Back to top Go down
screwdriver

Is this possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this possible?   Is this possible? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 12:28

Where can I get the decrypter? I know it is somewhere on this forum but I don't know where.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

Is this possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this possible?   Is this possible? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 14:04

No, it is not possible at the moment.
The Decrypter wasn't updated yet and doesn't work with the current version of Brutal Combo.

(the release topic of the Decrypter can be found here)
Back to top Go down
screwdriver

Is this possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this possible?   Is this possible? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 16:07

Ok thankyou sioc, do you think it will be awhile before they update the decrypter?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

Is this possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this possible?   Is this possible? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 16:20

Could take some time.
But Eumigen is aware of the new changes in BC regarding encryption of names and he didn't say he won't do it. Therefore I have good hopes it will be updated someday.
Back to top Go down
screwdriver

Is this possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this possible?   Is this possible? Icon_minitimeTue 13 Jul 2010, 16:46

Ok thanks...
Back to top Go down
OviTron
OviTron

Is this possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this possible?   Is this possible? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Jul 2010, 22:49

ask subman he knows how to put it Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ovi-ih.mybrute.com/team/204064
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

Is this possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this possible?   Is this possible? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010, 05:17

OviTron wrote:
ask subman he knows how to put it Wink
In order to import a brute in BC 1.3+ you need to encrypt the brute name and server using RC4 with a MD5 hash.
That's the only way, and that's where the Decrypter comes into play.

If you know another route please write it here so that we may share knowledge :-)

You can however rather easily merge BC databases following this, but that's not what you were asking for.

EDIT: there is a workaround to insert handmade brutes in a BC 1.3+ database: https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/how-to-use-bc-to-train-new-com-fr-es-pupils-no-bc-server-no-pups-given-t10032.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is this possible? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this possible?   Is this possible? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this possible?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: Guides & Info :: Cheats & Scripts-
Jump to: