My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU

Go down 
+2
Teethymo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU    LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 10:47

Mantis can u show me yuriGm3's skills tree and stats
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU    LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 13:38

It goes kinda like this...

shield
counter
increvable
feline agility
baton
sword
speed
knife
stamina
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU    LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 15:23

my brute in muxxu has both, baton and spear (in combination with contre and shield) and the spear rocks even better than your baton Wink
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU    LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 17:26

HongKongFui wrote:
my brute in muxxu has both, baton and spear (in combination with contre and shield) and the spear rocks even better than your baton Wink
post fights plz!!
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU    LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 17:55

I'd take the baton over the spear with shield and counter tbh. The only thing spear has going for it over the baton is the damage (which I'll admit is obviously pretty important Razz) But in my experience the baton def blocks better, it 6th senses more and it has a higher chance to disarm. This is all from my exp with both of these weapons...
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU    LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 18:01

tottaly agree with mantis.
it is not allways about the singe weapons. it is about the package all together. and with counter-shield baton is much more affective in the arena.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU    LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 18:13

Oh also from my experience brutes dodge more when holding than the baton then when not holding the baton and when holding the spear. So with my feline agility I think it helps me dodge a little bit more than the spear would or even bare hands would.
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU    LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 08:09

ricotamanora wrote:
tottaly agree with mantis.
it is not allways about the singe weapons. it is about the package all together. and with counter-shield baton is much more affective in the arena.

than the lance in the same combination? nope, fights to be posted, but first I have to grow again... just won a tournament and my bitchy b is too young atm and I never saved any fight.
I just sit there and enjoy the fights to the full Razz

here a pic to prove him when he is grown up: LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU  - Page 2 386

in my experience the lance does the same in that combination like the baton, but the damage is higher... to be continued when he is grown up again Wink
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU    LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 10:30

You have epee shield counter vandalism and bear and you're talking about the lance??? Razz
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU    LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 12:03

omg, now it's getting ridiculous and stupid...

I was only posting this
Quote :
my brute in muxxu has both, baton and spear (in combination with contre and shield) and the spear rocks even better than your baton

that was followed by comments that showed people don't read AND don't understand.

your comment is topping that.

NO, I don't declare my lance as the best thing in that account...

I only declared the lance as more important and effective than the baton... (in the combination shield/counter)

jesus christ...
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU    LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 01:26

I know what you're "declaring." I'm not stupid. I've already combated that argument by saying I've had brutes with both and I like the baton better with shield/counter then spear with shield counter (I've had both as well). It's a matter of opinion. My last comment was just saying what a god-like brute you have. You're bad at taking brute complements. Razz
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU    LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 12:58

however, today first day of work after two weeks free at home... perhaps I was a little angry about that (yesterday, when I only could think about my free two weeks ending) and made you pay the bill :oops:

sorry and thx Razz
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU    LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 23:02

She got bomb today at 14! :)
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU    LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 18:16

epee at 15 :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU    LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOOKING FOR A WOLF MUXXU
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2