My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

coolest stance ever

Go down 
+8
Rippraff
Radu
HongKongFui
Rico
mantis33
grizzlism
aimless628
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aimless628

coolest stance ever Empty
PostSubject: coolest stance ever   coolest stance ever Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 05:03

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/53934188?chk=7b07
heres another one:http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/59937341?chk=d85a

Last edited by aimless628 on Fri 30 Jul 2010, 08:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: coolest stance ever   coolest stance ever Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 12:31

any idea what causes that? he didn't even start out with that stance. I've been looking forever for a brute who does this Mad

*edit maybe it's something you can buy? I noticed the account it is on has bought a lot of Jetons
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: coolest stance ever   coolest stance ever Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 14:45

It's martial arts. Very rarely you get a brute with this stance. And once they get martial arts they get the stance (pretty sure).
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: coolest stance ever   coolest stance ever Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 14:53

if anybody gets a muxxu account with a brute who has this stance I'll trade any of my brutes for it

Last edited by grizzlism on Fri 16 Jul 2010, 16:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: coolest stance ever   coolest stance ever Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 14:59

Oh also, I wonder what causes the stance the girl brute has here: http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/37532824?chk=796f
she only has force herculene
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: coolest stance ever   coolest stance ever Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 15:30

you can see it is completly useless and you want to buy one anyway???
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: coolest stance ever   coolest stance ever Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 15:32

yes absolutely
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: coolest stance ever   coolest stance ever Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 15:43

we know this "feature" from mybrute either. nothing to do with martial arts, nothing that helps, it only looks funny... I'm curious if it will keep that stance after changing the destiny?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: coolest stance ever   coolest stance ever Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 15:43

its just the stance nothing special about it
Back to top Go down
Radu
Radu

PostSubject: Re: coolest stance ever   coolest stance ever Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 15:58

i have one with this stance on mybrute.com

http://daadadad.mybrute.com/cellule
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: coolest stance ever   coolest stance ever Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 16:36

Grizz the other stance that the girl has is exclusive to muxxu version if I'm not mistaken. Whoever said that first stance doesn't have anything to do with martial arts please show me a brute without martial arts that has it.
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: coolest stance ever   coolest stance ever Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 18:25

http://daadadad.mybrute.com/cellule if radu told the truth...

I don't have an example but I think I created 200.000 brutes (BC) and there were a couple (maybe 10-15 I found while searching the ultimate brute kenichiro finally found) of these types among them... each and every one had that stance from level 0 Wink

too lazy to search 4 one, if my words not enough forget I said something...
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: coolest stance ever   coolest stance ever Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 18:33

We're not talking about mybrute in here guys we are talking about muxxu. They are not the same.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: coolest stance ever   coolest stance ever Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 19:11

Yeah they are a little different but I believe you HKF, I just thought that would make sense what I said and I thought I noticed that pattern before. Were there capes on the mybrute version? I KNOW that is dependent on certain style brutes getting armor in the muxxu version, but I don't remember capes in mybrute version but I could be wrong. I knew they were in labrute version.
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: coolest stance ever   coolest stance ever Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 19:20

yeah capes are in every version, for the same reason. it's from getting armor with the roman gladiator clothing set on male brutes
Back to top Go down
Radu
Radu

PostSubject: Re: coolest stance ever   coolest stance ever Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 19:37

grizzlism wrote:
We're not talking about mybrute in here guys we are talking about muxxu. They are not the same.

i just saied that i have one in mybrute...sorry for off-topic
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: coolest stance ever   coolest stance ever Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 19:40

oh sorry - it's cool. no problem at all. just making it clear that sometimes things in muxxu are different.
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: coolest stance ever   coolest stance ever Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jul 2010, 14:12

here is another special stance unique to muxxu
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/54587552?chk=553d

it's subtle, but he puts his arms down in more like a gorilla posture. it's a pretty common one though I've seen it fairly often.
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: coolest stance ever   coolest stance ever Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 13:45

aimless628 wrote:
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/53934188?chk=7b07

I PMed the owner of this brute asking for more information on when/how his brute got the stance, his response was not helpful. oh well
Quote :
hello,
yes i have martial arts and others items. i don't know why he have this position.
see you crab
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: coolest stance ever   coolest stance ever Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 13:59

no you dont understand, it has absolutly nothing to do with Material Arts!!!!
It is as in the original game and so the same in muxxu just a cool apeariance of some rare brutes which does not affect or get affected by anything.
so stop wasting your time searching for a reason for it Very Happy
but also Good Luck finding one. it would be nice to find one if you like it so much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: coolest stance ever   coolest stance ever Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 14:12

I have been making new brutes trying to find one. It's giving me a headache drunken
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: coolest stance ever   coolest stance ever Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 14:25

grizzlism wrote:
I have been making new brutes trying to find one. It's giving me a headache drunken

oh this could be mission Impossible Sad
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: coolest stance ever   coolest stance ever Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 14:52

This IS a mission impossible!
It's all random plus it's rare. On the other hand I have to see one which is good, all I've seen so far were crap brutes. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: coolest stance ever   coolest stance ever Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010, 16:03

grizzlism wrote:
just making it clear that sometimes things in muxxu are different.
But not in this case, there are special poses in both games.

One leg and arms:
http://kn2-m2rq28g2.mybrute.com/cellule

Only arms:
http://rippgruafe.mybrute.com/cellule
http://rippsaqpsqnr.mybrute.com/cellule and the clone http://st-muyfrct2.mybrute.com/cellule
http://qispwuqnerd.mybrute.com/cellule

Nothing related to skills. Wink
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: coolest stance ever   coolest stance ever Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 17:50

The one-leg stance is only seen on male brutes. Female brutes do the snake-arm pose. It's the same on the iPhone game as well, but the pose is not attached to a brute, it's a sort of glitch where all your opponents in a given session take the stance. Thus far, I have only seen the gorilla pose on male brutes in muxxu.

Some have opined that brutes who have the stance never seem to dodge any blows. This one did, but then again it has Ballerines skill and only dodged once. Have you ever seen it dodge more than that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: coolest stance ever   coolest stance ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

coolest stance ever
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next