My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

i got some simple questions about kok brutes

Go down 
+2
harpyieklein
OviTron
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OviTron
OviTron

i got some simple questions about kok brutes Empty
PostSubject: i got some simple questions about kok brutes   i got some simple questions about kok brutes Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 09:59

ok so here we go:
what skills should a brute need to be a good one(those i can buy not those i get random)
what pets should i buy?
what is the price of 100gold?
and what other tips you can tell me so i can raise a nice brute?

i will update other questions when i need answers from the pro players of kok

so if someone could give me some answers for these questions i wil really apreciate it
Back to top Go down
http://ovi-ih.mybrute.com/team/204064
harpyieklein

PostSubject: Re: i got some simple questions about kok brutes   i got some simple questions about kok brutes Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 10:57

OviTron wrote:
ok so here we go:
what skills should a brute need to be a good one(those i can buy not those i get random)

well, those you get randomly are more important, those you can buy depend on your skillset, generally said: every brute should have reviving potion. if you have bullrush, take kiss of death, if not, take curse of evil

Quote :

what pets should i buy?

buy "baits" to get "hero spirit", the best pet available, besides there's "grim reaper" in shop

Quote :
what is the price of 100gold?

9,99 us $ if you spend money, you have to buy (the 4) statsbooster

Quote :
and what other tips you can tell me so i can raise a nice brute?

keep reincarnating, till you have the desired skillset, you'll lose all honors through reincarnation, so you have to spend it before (on reincarnation pills for pets / biscuits / baits). so don't spend honor or money on premium skills/statsbooster before you're sure you will keep your actual incarnation. @ every new reincarnation, you'll get 30 honors instantly. so that's good to collect biscuits & reincarnationpills for later use. you will lose everything you don't keep in "pack", except your money & your pets. so if you've bought an outfit, put it in pack, if you have more than one ring, put your best in pack.

the best skills are: critical hit, first strike & survivor. they are independant from stats, so if you don't have them you'll get them only through rings (first strike & critical hit) or weapons (first strike). besides them, there are evasive dance, counter attack, combo, damagebooster (swords, heavy weapons, unarmed),...
Back to top Go down
rayS
rayS

PostSubject: Re: i got some simple questions about kok brutes   i got some simple questions about kok brutes Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 11:26

1.The best skils are Dragon Wave ,Kiss of Death and Reviving Potion
2.The powerfull pets are Hero Spirit and Werewolf (the hero you can get it from queasts buying baits and werewolf i dont know if you can get it anymore
3.The price of 100 gold is 10$

for a good brute the most important to have verry good stats

edit: read harpy post is more detalieted
Back to top Go down
OviTron
OviTron

PostSubject: Re: i got some simple questions about kok brutes   i got some simple questions about kok brutes Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 14:12

thatks guys,one more thing,whats reincarnate?and how can i do it?
Back to top Go down
rayS
rayS

PostSubject: Re: i got some simple questions about kok brutes   i got some simple questions about kok brutes Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 14:43

is down of the Guest room and you will see "" You have 1 more reincarnations. Use it now? ""

reincarnate means: you start from the lvl1 but you will lost all exccept pets,assistants,gold and buddy
Back to top Go down
OviTron
OviTron

PostSubject: Re: i got some simple questions about kok brutes   i got some simple questions about kok brutes Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 14:59

so its recomended to reincarnate when i am low lvl
but it will be tuff because i dont know if my brute is a good one and should reincarnate
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

PostSubject: Re: i got some simple questions about kok brutes   i got some simple questions about kok brutes Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 15:06

just post your link & we'll tell you if he's worth to be kept...

(& you will keep everything you keep in your packs (pack1 & petpack))
Back to top Go down
OviTron
OviTron

PostSubject: Re: i got some simple questions about kok brutes   i got some simple questions about kok brutes Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 15:10

ok i will post but i have to make another brute because first one was just for get started
what lvl should i be so you can decide if its worthed to keep?
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

PostSubject: Re: i got some simple questions about kok brutes   i got some simple questions about kok brutes Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 15:15

well, depends...@lvl 25 it should be clear, if it can become a good brute (all brutes get 18 skills & 16 weapons, so if you don't get a treasure chest instead of skill/weapon, your brute will have full weapon- & skillset @lvl 34).

but if you have one with all 3 cluster bomb, healing potion & vital blow, i'd reincarnate right away, not cause they're bad, but cause they take away the slots for your necessary skills.

as for stats, a brute with 60+ stats @lvl 20 would be outstanding, but you don't need that much, later on you'll get more stats, so 50 are fine, even less, if you don't have all 4 statsbooster yet.
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: i got some simple questions about kok brutes   i got some simple questions about kok brutes Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 15:25

http://facebook.kingofkungfu.koramgame.com/user/query?vsid=100000015834020

I've decided to keep mine. Seems to do well against higher levels for now in ring matches and challenges. I am now outfitting with skills recommended from here. I still believe he is weapon poor, so I hope to gain more in leveling.

join a union that is active and will accept at your level. It gives more exp and the possibility of a ring from a boss battle you participate in. The ring, from what I understand, may give the opportunity to use a skill you may not have. I have 2 now and using the one that I have no skills of.

Now to figure out how to power-up my pets from ordinary status.

On edit:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
harpyieklein

PostSubject: Re: i got some simple questions about kok brutes   i got some simple questions about kok brutes Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 15:28

no need to worry @sub, you'll get all your 16 weapons until lvl 34 Wink

as for the pets you have to feed them with reincarnation pills, available in the pets section of the shop.

cool you have a wolf, you don't need to get him to "uber" status, excellent is fine, an uber wolf won't be stronger, only have some more hp. hero should be uber when you get one

Last edited by harpyieklein on Fri 16 Jul 2010, 15:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OviTron
OviTron

PostSubject: Re: i got some simple questions about kok brutes   i got some simple questions about kok brutes Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 15:30

ok so i will raise a brute untill lvl 25 and then i will post the link
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: i got some simple questions about kok brutes   i got some simple questions about kok brutes Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 15:47

harpyieklein wrote:
no need to worry @sub, you'll get all your 16 weapons until lvl 34 Wink

as for the pets you have to feed them with reincarnation pills, available in the pets section of the shop.

cool you have a wolf, you don't need to get him to "uber" status, excellent is fine, an uber wolf won't be stronger, only have some more hp. hero should be uber when you get one

Thank you hero. That is the info I needed on petz.
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

PostSubject: Re: i got some simple questions about kok brutes   i got some simple questions about kok brutes Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 15:49

Wink np, good luck! rate for uber is really low....
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: i got some simple questions about kok brutes   i got some simple questions about kok brutes Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 16:20

How many times did it take to get excellent on the WW? Tried one and still the same.
Back to top Go down
davidloko210
davidloko210

PostSubject: Re: i got some simple questions about kok brutes   i got some simple questions about kok brutes Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 16:31

i dont play this T_T
Back to top Go down
OviTron
OviTron

PostSubject: Re: i got some simple questions about kok brutes   i got some simple questions about kok brutes Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 16:32

then why did you post here? Razz
Back to top Go down
davidloko210
davidloko210

PostSubject: Re: i got some simple questions about kok brutes   i got some simple questions about kok brutes Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 16:32

i try some person answer how i play this T_T
Back to top Go down
OviTron
OviTron

PostSubject: Re: i got some simple questions about kok brutes   i got some simple questions about kok brutes Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 16:42

i dont understand what are you trying to say but nevermind Razz
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

PostSubject: Re: i got some simple questions about kok brutes   i got some simple questions about kok brutes Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 16:57

@sub: well, for me it worked on the 1. time on my main to get wolf from ordinary to excellent, but on others i keep getting ordinary since 3 pills now, others failed with 10 pills to get uber....
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: i got some simple questions about kok brutes   i got some simple questions about kok brutes Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jul 2010, 17:25

best example? me Razz

with hero and wolf it only took me 2-3 reinc. pills to get them uber... but the reaper I'm still trying... 12 pills now (maybe more) and still ordinary...

rays said something wrong: you don't lose your gold after reincarnating Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i got some simple questions about kok brutes   i got some simple questions about kok brutes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i got some simple questions about kok brutes
Page 1 of 1