My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Need help with. pupilin with exp in de

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Godlike

Need help with. pupilin with exp in de Empty
PostSubject: Need help with. pupilin with exp in de   Need help with. pupilin with exp in de Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 17:32

Hi guys.
In mybrute.com i can selfpupil me when i use RouterControl2
But in Meinbrutalo.de is routercontrol2 not working? why??? And how can i selfpupiling then?
Back to top Go down
F.B.I
F.B.I

PostSubject: Re: Need help with. pupilin with exp in de   Need help with. pupilin with exp in de Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 02:01

i can help you send me a pm if it has been fixed
Back to top Go down
ecolorenzo
ecolorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Need help with. pupilin with exp in de   Need help with. pupilin with exp in de Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 02:06

i have the same pb!! help me 6.aii please
Back to top Go down
F.B.I
F.B.I

PostSubject: Re: Need help with. pupilin with exp in de   Need help with. pupilin with exp in de Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 02:23

ok i will in a second
Back to top Go down
F.B.I
F.B.I

PostSubject: Re: Need help with. pupilin with exp in de   Need help with. pupilin with exp in de Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 02:32

i ran a couple test with pupiling maybe de is stoping pupiling and may reset again
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: Need help with. pupilin with exp in de   Need help with. pupilin with exp in de Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 02:47

Nope ... They're controlling the cookies sent by the site .. Every time you made a brute ..
.DE seems to make something like a direct link or something ( I really don't know what to call it or how ) .. It always resets the settings of storing cookies back to default ..

Try to make 1 pupil ..
First set the local storage to ' 0 ' ..
Then after that Init Page will show up ..
Go to cell of the pupil and try too take a look at Local Storage settings see if it's still set to ' 0 '..
Then go to Master's cell page try to look at the Local Storage settings again ..
It would be back to default again ..

I made a few testings .. Everybody who reads this please try this .. So I can confirm If it's only me ..

EDIT :

Forget this Post .. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by gaviel on Sun 25 Jul 2010, 02:53; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
F.B.I
F.B.I

PostSubject: Re: Need help with. pupilin with exp in de   Need help with. pupilin with exp in de Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 02:49

yes gav i tested on your brute
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: Need help with. pupilin with exp in de   Need help with. pupilin with exp in de Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 02:59

Mine is working without a problem ..
Back to top Go down
Godlike

PostSubject: Re: Need help with. pupilin with exp in de   Need help with. pupilin with exp in de Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 06:46

gaviel wrote:
Nope ... They're controlling the cookies sent by the site .. Every time you made a brute ..
.DE seems to make something like a direct link or something ( I really don't know what to call it or how ) .. It always resets the settings of storing cookies back to default ..

Try to make 1 pupil ..
Go to cell of the pupil and try too take a look at Local Storage settings see if it's still set to ' 0 '..
Then go to Master's cell page try to look at the Local Storage settings again ..

I made a few testings .. Everybody who reads this please try this .. So I can confirm If it's only me ..

EDIT :

where can i set the local storage to 0 ?
Back to top Go down
Godlike

PostSubject: Re: Need help with. pupilin with exp in de   Need help with. pupilin with exp in de Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 06:50

Godlike wrote:
gaviel wrote:

Try to make 1 pupil ..

EDIT :

where can i set the local storage to 0 ?

you mean when i make left rightclick on the weaponsboard. go to settings and put the never button?
http://www.imagebanana.com/view/sogycpfv/askezeichen.JPG
When i do this and make a pupil then its back to the old position and the pupil doenst bring exp.
How can i make that it stands on zero?
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: Need help with. pupilin with exp in de   Need help with. pupilin with exp in de Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 07:00

Yeah .. Try to set it to 0 .. If you haven't done yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with. pupilin with exp in de   Need help with. pupilin with exp in de Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help with. pupilin with exp in de
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: Guides & Info :: Cheats & Scripts-
Jump to: