MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!

Go down 
+11
HongKongFui
mantis33
pdsharpj
NixxxoN
Markus
aimless628
puppywhirl
steele11
grizzlism
Rico
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 18:46

but congratz MT tbh

I would have never thought that they'd ban an account which constantly pays money for gold... they cut off sure receipts of payments...

that's really bad luck for you and be sure I feel with you, but thats really consistent of them... if they'd ban multiple non- payers that would have left a bad taste, but that way they show that they're serious Wink
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 19:06

Well, one thing's for sure -- I'm no longer spending a penny on jetons, not when they could arbitrarily delete my accounts and I've only got 5.
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 19:11

Yup. if I got a really special 10/10 brute (which I haven't yet - the only way for me to find this brute is to keep making accounts!!!), you better believe I would have also payed. But not now. Muxxu only loses money by doing this. I will play my brutes till I get noticed and banned and that's it for me - they will never get a penny.
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 21:17

that's what I meant... they've done that although they should know that it will cost them cash- money Wink don't know if I think they're stupid or if they're just straight Razz
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 17:54

rico how is this going? I saw some ricos and ricas playing last night and thought it might be you?
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 18:17

lol an admin stole his brutes... not funny if true Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 18:21

ricotamanora wrote:
... created 20 new accounts with the name superrico1 to 20 ...

ROFL !!!!!

sorry but this is the most idiotic way to avoid the rules ....
you "accepted" their license agreements that you will only play with one account and not with > 30.
so you KNEW that you could get banned for this.

another thing i dont understand:
you pay for this game as i read. why didnt you pay to get more brutes in 1 !!!!! account ? you can get up to 12 brutes per account.
so this is stupid²
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 18:37

^ nah it doesn't come to that.
A: hardly anybody here speaks french, let alone reads user agreement rules even if they can
B: who would think they would seriously ban multi account users - (they still havent. I have no problems and I've created 190 accounts all named the same thing - not that I use them all Razz )
C: we wanted to recognize each other in fights without having to memorize a billion different names
D: it's easier to manage
E: paying to improve your brutes by buying extra fights makes sense, paying to keep them in 1 account doesn't - given my point B

You can fuck right off though if you think rico losing his accounts is either deserved or funny
so get off his nutz
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 19:21

however, 3 accounts/ user are allowed...
after hardcore botting @mybrute I'd never thought they would take care of multiaccounts...
and ban paid accounts is kind of stupid...

my good I only have 2 accounts Wink
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 19:24

Agreed with grizz -- buying more brutes into one account is expensive, it costs 100 jetons for each one. On the other hand, making a new account is free for 2 brutes. Just because someone pays a few jetons for fights doesn't mean they have all the money in the world to burn.

Yes, it doesn't seem fair that Rico should be singled out for this treatment. Not only do several people here do it, you can tell that tons of French players do it too. It's mad to think that each of the more than 200,000 pairs of brutes in Padawan rank are all attached to unique individuals. Multi account playing is widespread, in fact I'd bet it's the norm. Rico is either being picked on for something, or he has done something extra bad with multiple accounts. The only thing I can think of is using Espion in one account to screen fights for another, but many of us have done that too, so it must be that he's being picked on.
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 19:44

grizzlism wrote:
A: hardly anybody here speaks french, let alone reads user agreement rules even if they can
well i didnt read them either but thats my fault and if they would delete / ban my accounts i cant do anything about that.
grizzlism wrote:
B: who would think they would seriously ban multi account users - (they still havent. I have no problems and I've created 190 accounts all named the same thing - not that I use them all Razz )
i did. i know lots of games where people got banned for multi accounts. they didnt care for mybrute cause its free. easy point imo. it was just a matter of time when it happens first Wink
grizzlism wrote:
C: we wanted to recognize each other in fights without having to memorize a billion different names
even more stuff to laugh about
grizzlism wrote:
D: it's easier to manage
same as in C:
grizzlism wrote:
E: paying to improve your brutes by buying extra fights makes sense, paying to keep them in 1 account doesn't - given my point B
it does. you stick to their rules Wink
grizzlism wrote:
You can fuck right off though if you think rico losing his accounts is either deserved or funny
so get off his nutz
its deserved and funny. it would be deserved if they ban all multi accounts and it still would be funny.
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 19:48

the miserable prick gimmick isn't really working for you kid
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Jul 2010, 21:58

hm. your arguments get better and better...

and i thought its forbidden in this forum to abuse other ppl Wink
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 13:34

Voll, you may be right on the letter of the law, but your comments show a disappointing lack of compassion for one of our friends. When someone falls in front of you, don't lecture them about gravity, just help them up.
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 19:30

well. maybe i have a cold heart online...

its hard to studie physics and be social ...
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 19:44

Teethymo wrote:
Voll, you may be right on the letter of the law, but your comments show a disappointing lack of compassion for one of our friends. When someone falls in front of you, don't lecture them about gravity, just help them up.

wow, good to read that Wink
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 01:21

wow, I come back after taking care of some personal stuff and find MT's messing around with forum members??? affraid

really sorry to hear they did that, rico.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 09:40

thanks, not easy without muxxu but at least the good thing was blocking just my accounts and not anyone elses here. it turned out the reason was not only because of multiple accounts but there is no need or intention to talk about it. so just enjoy the game guys.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 01:28

yeah, just like others said, probably someone was jealous. I can't remember the last time I saw a rico in the tournament, so I can't say if it was before or after they blocked you. pure speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did steal them to use for themselves...
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 05:56

finaly Today and after exactly 30 days of Negotiation with the support team of muxxu i got them to unblock my Account RicoRico. and as i loged in it it was exactly as i left it. and i registered RicaRica in Berserk and of course she won and she is Hemogrobil now. cheers
So I am glad to tell you guys that I Am Back! cheers
see you in the Arena... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 08:55

NICE RICO CONGRATZ ALSO
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 13:11

fucking A that is great news. welcome back buddy!
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 13:16

Rico wrote:
finaly Today and after exactly 30 days of Negotiation with the support team of muxxu i got them to unblock my Account RicoRico. and as i loged in it it was exactly as i left it. and i registered RicaRica in Berserk and of course she won and she is Hemogrobil now. cheers

i guess that means you don't want my berserk 😢
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 13:54

ahaha lol steele
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 14:02

49735 wrote:
NICE RICO CONGRATZ ALSO
grizzlism wrote:
fucking A that is great news. welcome back buddy!

thanks guys . it sure feels good to be back.

steele11 wrote:
Rico wrote:

i guess that means you don't want my berserk 😢
steele. your bersrk was as a plan B (your account and proxy sweeping ip every time i log in) for me in case my Plan A couldn´t work. but the terms of beeing back are hard enough that i am not allowed to log in to any account except RicoRico. otherwise i would be realy out this time if i mess up.

Last edited by Rico on Wed 25 Aug 2010, 14:05; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!   MT blocking users in Muxxu!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MT blocking users in Muxxu!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next